Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,537 members, 7,958,657 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:53 PM

MTN Offers 7GB For 2000 Naira On Data Dealz Zone-check It Out!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Offers 7GB For 2000 Naira On Data Dealz Zone-check It Out!!! (780 Views)

What Is So Special? This Browser Costs 80,000 Naira On Google Play / Get Mtn 7gb For 2,000 / How I Get 7gb+ For N600 On Airtel Rather Than Using Glo 6gb For N1500. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Offers 7GB For 2000 Naira On Data Dealz Zone-check It Out!!! by digitalheadline(m): 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
There is an ongoing data bundle competition among Telecommunications companies in Nigeria with all of the telecom operators offering amazing tariff to woo more subscribers to its fold. The latest offer is coming from one of the biggest Telecommunication giants in Africa and Nigeria— MTN.

MTN Nigeria now offers its huge subscribers the opportunity to browse, chat, Skype, Snapchat and more with 7GB (Seven Gigabyte) for just 2000 Naira on Dealz Zone which means you now enjoy 100% data bonus. Before now, you can only have 3.5GB for same amount. Exciting!

The South African based company unveiled this new tariff at Tech plus 2016, Africa’s leading tech event which held at the prestigious Eko Hotels and Suites, Lagos, Nigeria last week.

See more>>>

Source: http://www.digitalheadlinez.com/2016/07/mtn-offers-7gb-for-2000-naira-on-data.html

Re: MTN Offers 7GB For 2000 Naira On Data Dealz Zone-check It Out!!! by csc2(m): 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
Offer ended joor
Re: MTN Offers 7GB For 2000 Naira On Data Dealz Zone-check It Out!!! by David25(m): 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
I want to believe that you posted this 3 days ago and due to bad network merged with slow browser, windows internet explorer, this post was just delivered to nairaland today. I hope that's what happened. coz in the process of post delivery, the offer was scrapped on sunday.

4 Likes

Re: MTN Offers 7GB For 2000 Naira On Data Dealz Zone-check It Out!!! by Valentinooo: 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
David25:
I want to believe that you posted this 3 days ago and due to bad network merged with slow browser, windows internet explorer, this post was just delivered to nairaland today. I hope that's what happened. coz in the process of post delivery, the offer was scrapped on sunday.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Win An Itel it1516 From Itel Mobile Nigeria / Whatsapp No Longer Support These Phones / Reveal The Secret Possibilities Of Your Phone With These Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.