Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,605 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Guy Announced His Grandfather's Death By Selfie Taking In Hospital - Photo - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guy Announced His Grandfather's Death By Selfie Taking In Hospital - Photo (62009 Views)

Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men / PLEASE HELP!!! DONT LET MY SISTER IS DIE IN HOSPITAL (PHOTO) / Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Announced His Grandfather's Death By Selfie Taking In Hospital - Photo by Moz22: 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
Yomieluv:
He did according to his brain.
oga modify dis post bfor I conclude that u aren't different from GROUND SON that posted that selfie
Re: Guy Announced His Grandfather's Death By Selfie Taking In Hospital - Photo by sinbaddy(m): 10:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
English no easy o
Re: Guy Announced His Grandfather's Death By Selfie Taking In Hospital - Photo by HRich(m): 11:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
Psoul:

See them ooo. They plenty oo. We never even finished wt the "ground father" now this one don come give us "accident scan". Ppl what is wrong wt una?
Stop reading comments upside down.
Re: Guy Announced His Grandfather's Death By Selfie Taking In Hospital - Photo by cosmoshen: 11:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
paschal47:
the grandpa would be like
this boy if i slap you from this spirit world ehn u go blind once undecided will you go and tell the elders that I'm gone or else...
j embarassed cool
Re: Guy Announced His Grandfather's Death By Selfie Taking In Hospital - Photo by ugoxhaxabula(m): 11:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
soberdrunk:
"DIEING THINGS" "DEATH ON FLEEK".................

Death on fleek, Lmao
Re: Guy Announced His Grandfather's Death By Selfie Taking In Hospital - Photo by star2008(m): 12:16am On Jul 26, 2016
Anyway R.I.P to jaaja ur grandpa
Re: Guy Announced His Grandfather's Death By Selfie Taking In Hospital - Photo by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 26, 2016
paschal47:
the grandpa would be like
this boy if i slap you from this spirit world ehn u go blind once undecided will you go and tell the elders that I'm gone or else...

Lol
Re: Guy Announced His Grandfather's Death By Selfie Taking In Hospital - Photo by kjamzlabeatz(m): 5:47am On Jul 26, 2016
grin grin just a proof...am sure he was asked 2 eliminate sum1 in his family else his money rituals won't work completely... #Fooool in d making
Re: Guy Announced His Grandfather's Death By Selfie Taking In Hospital - Photo by Heryorh: 6:17am On Jul 26, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

father in the GROUND.....
Re: Guy Announced His Grandfather's Death By Selfie Taking In Hospital - Photo by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 26, 2016
Social media madness.

1 Share

Re: Guy Announced His Grandfather's Death By Selfie Taking In Hospital - Photo by may01(f): 8:06am On Jul 26, 2016
The curse of social media
Re: Guy Announced His Grandfather's Death By Selfie Taking In Hospital - Photo by charlsecy(m): 8:18am On Jul 26, 2016
pcguru1:
Wow someone like me would have been too distraught prob would have self destructed and drowned in alcohol.
Do you know how old the grandpa was? And becoming an alcoholic is better than taking selfies ?

KellyFORMAT:
Stupid grandson
NaijaTalkTown:
Such a useless ground son .
macminista:
Nothing wey pesin no go see..
WindUpMerchant:
I swear technology has made some people mad
examhall:
olololololooooo, chai!
cruzita:
social media go kill una
Bantino:
'Iberibe' of the highest order.
Nzuzu... taa gbafuo
fortunechy:
one condom could ve prevented diz fool frm kwin the world.
may01:
The curse of social media
2dugged:
instead of mourning he is taking selfie with a corpse,smh
tonio2wo:
Social media! exposing new IDIOTS every day.
Can you people be more specific? What is wrong with the behaviour? What exactly is wrong announcing an obituary with pictures?

2dugged:
instead of mourning he is taking selfie with a corpse,smh
So mourning stops people from taking pictures?
Re: Guy Announced His Grandfather's Death By Selfie Taking In Hospital - Photo by tonio2wo: 9:26am On Jul 26, 2016
charlsecy:
Do you know how old the grandpa was? And becoming an alcoholic is better than taking selfies ?

Can you people be more specific? What is wrong with the behaviour? What exactly is wrong announcing an obituary with pictures?

So mourning stops people from taking pictures?

Idiots will see the idiotic behaviour of other idiots as normal.
Re: Guy Announced His Grandfather's Death By Selfie Taking In Hospital - Photo by Peacefulgold(m): 11:15am On Jul 26, 2016
U go fear ground father...
Re: Guy Announced His Grandfather's Death By Selfie Taking In Hospital - Photo by chillyjones: 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
cruzita:
undecided imagine LOVELY GROUND FATHER

no be only ground

social media go kill una

grin grin
Re: Guy Announced His Grandfather's Death By Selfie Taking In Hospital - Photo by charlsecy(m): 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
tonio2wo:

Idiots will see the idiotic behaviour of other idiots as normal.
That didn't answer the question thrown at you?
Re: Guy Announced His Grandfather's Death By Selfie Taking In Hospital - Photo by metallisc(m): 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Okay

so even in the office you are still doing amebo abi? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend / How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? / When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.