Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,976 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

End Of The Road For Chelsea - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / End Of The Road For Chelsea (762 Views)

Messi Wants To Play For Chelsea: Picture! / Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. / End Of Road For Gunners! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Of The Road For Chelsea by lekkimania(m): 2:22pm On Dec 06, 2006
I think sunday will be the end of the road for morinho's title hopes. manchester liverpool and tottenham all have different stories to tell thanks to the skull hunting killer squad venger has assembled. No tricks no hiding place. You will tell your own version
Re: End Of The Road For Chelsea by amodu(m): 2:29pm On Dec 06, 2006
I dont think there is a need for creating this thread provided that there is a thread that you can discuss about Chelsea Vs. Arsenal.

Moreso there is a thread named The fall of Chelsea, so why creating this again?
Re: End Of The Road For Chelsea by Jackal(m): 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2006
@ JACKmodu,

The creator is a baboon.
As a matter of fact, the contents of the thread should have told u the author of the thread is mentally-deranged.
How do u begin to analyse a team that has lost to Bolton, Man City, West Ham to mention a few as a killer team?
Can a killer team trail league leaders by 16 points?
If Arsenal is a killer team then i wonder what Man Utd and Chelsea are.
Buncha wimps.
Re: End Of The Road For Chelsea by amodu(m): 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2006

I wonder o

I have never seen an Arsenal fan that doesn't make mouth, they are all the same.
Re: End Of The Road For Chelsea by kitaun(m): 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2006
I reserve my comments for now
Re: End Of The Road For Chelsea by fellow(m): 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2006
lekkimania:

I think sunday will be the end of the road for morinho's title hopes. manchester liverpool and tottenham all have different stories to tell thanks to the skull hunting killer squad venger has assembled. No tricks no hiding place. You will tell your own version

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Skull hunting killer squad?? I can't wait for the match.

Jackal:

@ JACKmodu,

The creator is a baboon.
As a matter of fact, the contents of the thread should have told u the author of the thread is mentally-deranged.
How do u begin to analyse a team that has lost to Bolton, Man City, West Ham to mention a few as a killer team?
Can a killer team trail league leaders by 16 points?
Buncha wimps.

CHELSEA WOULD BE THE ASSASINS meant to get rid of the killer squad, hehehe
Re: End Of The Road For Chelsea by Grizzly(m): 2:34pm On Dec 08, 2006
@ Leukamia
I wonder how "a loss against arsenal" (highly improbable), will end Chelsea's title hopes. .
Arsenal (whom thread starter obviously supports *blindly*) have been left out long ago, and instead of rueing their losses,
someone bursts in here to say crap. .
Say no more Leukamia. .
Say no more
Re: End Of The Road For Chelsea by loyika(m): 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2006
@ Jackal and co

You all make me laugh. firstly you know this thread was started off by either someone wanting to start trouble on NL (as most of you guys are into the multiple id stuff), or by a new member who hasn't taken time to see the trend of stuff hear, but is doing an OBJ (talking before thinking) on us.

Instaed of correcting the poor bloke, you all humour yourselves by replying him or posting in the thread. If he believes Maureen will be wiping Arsene's ass after sunday, then so be it. This is not the place to discuss this, and you elders of NL should have enough sense to carryon on this thread as if it will buttress your points or biases for or against both teams.

Jackal enjoy your derby, lets see how you do against the true manchester club (as they say if it ain't Panadol, grin)

Pls fellow NL Gooners, don't waste any time posting in this nonsensical thread, even if it was started by Wenger's long lost son undecided embarassed embarassed embarassed

LOCK DOWN THIS THREAD NOW angry angry

cool GOONER 89

(1) (Reply)

Man U To Sign Kaka! / Gerrard: Named Footballer Of The Year / Emmanuel Adebayor's Forsale Brochure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.