Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

How To Make Passive Income In Niger State As A Serving NYSC Corper - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Make Passive Income In Niger State As A Serving NYSC Corper (2356 Views)

NYSC Corper Survives Ghastly Accident En-route To Abuja (PHOTOS) / Corper Protects Herself From Mosquitoes At Niger State NYSC Camp (Photo) / 10 Lessons From Serving (NYSC) In Osun: I Will Miss The State Of Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Passive Income In Niger State As A Serving NYSC Corper by peretesi(m): 7:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
They are many ways to make passive income for niger state. On the course of our lectures you would discover various ways to make money in the state. Few means are

1. Tutoring

2. Online money

3. Marketing

4. Engineering

5. Hand skills
And so many more, we would go into details of the above mentioned in our next post.
Re: How To Make Passive Income In Niger State As A Serving NYSC Corper by peretesi(m): 12:49am On Jul 26, 2016
1. Tutoring :there are many things to tutor on but first you have to be very good at what your want to teach others. You have to be able to pass the knowledge or skill to another. Some people are born teachers they know how to explain things with details to the common man's understanding. That's a good teacher/tutor .Example of things you could tutor on are : Educational sector : the teaching of course or subjects like physics, mathematics, chemistry, literature, French, biology, commerce, government e.t.c
Apprenticeship sector : learning a some. hand skilled job like interlocking, sewing, engineering, e.t.c. Practical learning : like programming, graphic design, drumming, guitar playing e.t.c. Mentorship : this stage the tutor gives directions and advices. The person learning takes the final decision most times.
Re: How To Make Passive Income In Niger State As A Serving NYSC Corper by peretesi(m): 1:02am On Jul 26, 2016
2. Online money : There are too many ways in making money online but you have to do it the right way to succeed, no easy way or shortcut to success online . Few ways to make money online are freelancing, blogging, advertising,betting, network marketing, affiliate marketing,social Marketing in short (marketing of different types..they are too many), Forex trading, consultancy, writer ,teaching online, online services e.t.c
Re: How To Make Passive Income In Niger State As A Serving NYSC Corper by peretesi(m): 2:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
3. Marketing : this is the best form of gaining income, be you are retailer, supplier, wholesaler and middle man and so on. This sector determines if a start-up or a business will grow big or die on the long run. Succeeding in business is all about your marketing strategies and methods been used. They are many opportunities both offline and online for marketing but are been overlooked or sometime because of past experiences were ,what was promised after advertising or bring customer to the people wasn't paid. But their are still legitimate business offline and online that does it and pay good money.
Re: How To Make Passive Income In Niger State As A Serving NYSC Corper by peretesi(m): 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
4. Engineering : there are various ways to make money as an engineer. Example are repairs of machines (computer,phones, televisions, generator, cars,e.t.c) , troubleshooting of problems, assistance in design implementations of projects from gadgets to building to programs e.t.c, to produce alternative solutions to present problems around you e.g power solutions, water solutions, upgrade of softwares of gadgets, phones, computers e.t.c.. production of solution for mechanised farming as farming is one of the main occupation in niger state, and so many more.
Re: How To Make Passive Income In Niger State As A Serving NYSC Corper by peretesi(m): 3:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
5. Hand skills : there are various hand skilled jobs from hair dressing and hair cutting , to tailoring, to baking to cooking, interlocking, painting,bead and wire works, e.t.c. You could use your handwork in getting income. Tho at first it won't be easy to get customers but as time goes on and your products or services are quality and unique ,your customer base will surely increase.

These are the few I can handle here. To know in detail or ask for guidance/mentorship on how to start-up any business in the above sectors or ask me an important and emergency question. Send me mail on : azlove4real@gmail.com or tweet me on @peretesi , To join my whatsapp group where question could be treated promptly,whatsapp me on +2348132034067, you could check my blog www.peretesi.. Or the company I work for on : http://medeafrik.com/wp/category/articles/
Re: How To Make Passive Income In Niger State As A Serving NYSC Corper by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 27, 2016
bros i laf in nupe. here wey dry pass sahara desert . maybe na the lga wey me dey o na only your online option i concur.
Re: How To Make Passive Income In Niger State As A Serving NYSC Corper by peretesi(m): 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
Herkanlayjoseph:
bros i laf in nupe. here wey dry pass sahara desert . maybe na the lga wey me dey o na only your online option i concur.

What LGA are you?
Re: How To Make Passive Income In Niger State As A Serving NYSC Corper by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
peretesi:

What LGA are you?
MASHEGU LGA
Re: How To Make Passive Income In Niger State As A Serving NYSC Corper by peretesi(m): 5:51pm On Jul 30, 2016
Herkanlayjoseph:

MASHEGU LGA
they are businesses you could do there. Chat me up on what'sapp let's talk
Re: How To Make Passive Income In Niger State As A Serving NYSC Corper by peretesi(m): 7:30am On Aug 03, 2016
WHY I DON'T LIKE THE NYSC UNIFORM

It promises more than it can offer

-it gives a sense of security while in reality it's just a stride to vulnerability;

-the observers think you are a damn rich Federal govt PIKIN while you are just waiting for the next alert to clear old debts;

-the uniform claims to offer a sense of self fulfillment and completion while in the inside is the yearning for safety and fear of the unknown tomorrow;

-people picture you to have secured tomorrow and only waiting for service to end to start that oil company job and pull new cars, while you haven't gotten any reply from all the places you sent your CV.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be pessimistic or an alarmist, but while the service is just a year, life after service is for decades.

When the euphoria of CORPER clouds our judgement, sometimes we slip into acting as though service is forever.

Here is what I think:
Look beyond your service year and think about life after service.
-No more allowee
-Stipends and free accomodation
-No more uniform (people would barely know you went to school after service)
-No more excuse when responsibilities show up (all those people who are like "once am done with seervice, I won't call home for money again"wink

ACTION PLAN
If you've got to learn a skill from an artisan, do it;
-If you have companies you are close to, get closer, prepare for interviews;
- just embark on any value addition exercise

ONE YEAR DOES NOT LAST FOREVER
Think Nigerian Youths, Think! Think!! Think!!!

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Passive Income In Niger State As A Serving NYSC Corper by peretesi(m): 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2017
After months of research about an alternative to what I posted previously.... I can say "Agricultural and Agribusiness " are the major to go for...

We have an opportunity for Everyone interested

Are you an Entrepreneur,Intending Entrepreneur, Student, House-wife, Employed, Self-Employed, Unemployed, Trader, Youth Corp Member, etc who which to seek extra income from an Agriculture business then this opportunity is for you.
The fall in international price of crude oil has made a mess of the Nigerian Economy and has made life difficult for people . As companies continue to downsize and cut salaries, the country itself is moving towards other revenue streams. It is a no-brainier that Agriculture is the next big thing in Nigeria, and with other people losing their job and business failing, the sweet thing about agriculture is not matter how bad the economy is people will still have to eat. one lucrative area to invest in is FARMING and AGRIBUSINESS .
We at MEDEAFRIK FARMS are one of the few plying the road of Agriculture and agribusiness. We want investors that will share in our dream and run the race with us. We have our plans map out and our budgets made but we want to make this dream as big as it can be...
Investing with us is safe as we are sure to make massive profits from this business.
We will be venturing into different crop farming and livestock rearing, you will get you return on investment with Good interest at the end of the scheduled months.
WHY YOU SHOULD INVEST WITH US:
1. We will be doing all the work and you could use these medium to learn for yourself to practice in future.
2. You are sure to get your money and profit back
3. You get bonus on money invested for a longer period of time
4. You get bonus on referrals
5. Your money is secured and you can request for it anytime with 3 weeks upfront notification.
6. Investing with us is a win win deal
7.You have the opportunity to be an agent of all our products and still make profit from it.
"Medeafrik Farms" is a subsidiary of Medeafrik Links (BN 2476809) which is a duly registered Business Enterprise under the Corporate Affair Commission in Nigeria.
For enquires and more details contact us on +234 810 390 3511 (calls) and 08132034067 (WHATSAPP) or Email: medeafrik@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Youth Corper Dehumanized By Female Army Officer Speaks About Her Experience (VID / Checkout When NYSC Corps Members Will Start Receiving N33,000 As New Alawee / NYSC Orientation Camp: Must Haves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.