Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari (28029 Views)

Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization / Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return / "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 26, 2016
Back 2 sender!..NEVER again will i waste my vote on a self-serving, insensitive nomad.
Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by eleojo23: 10:37am On Jul 26, 2016
DropShot:

Who do you think can defeat him in 2019?
Let's wait for 2019 and see.
If things get any worse than it is, he will not stand a chance unless he sprays some hypnotizing magic dust in the air and turn everyone to zombies. That is the only way people will vote for him again.
Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by DropShot: 10:39am On Jul 26, 2016
eleojo23:

Let's wait for 2019 and see.
If things get any worse than it is, he will not stand a chance unless he sprays some hypnotizing magic dust in the air and turn everyone to zombies. That is the only way people will vote for him again.
Again, tell us who you think has a remote chance of defeating him in 2019?

Difficult to come up with just a name?
Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by CSTR12: 10:40am On Jul 26, 2016
Adagba01:
PMB is the messier Nigeria has been waiting for, no question. He will fulfilled his mission for Nigeria no matter the demonic gang ups against him. He is emasculated by the millions of angel we conjure up to his aid.
LONG LIVE BUHARI and GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!
Messier indeed.
Buhari's IQ would probably be one of the lowest among world leaders. I am certainly sure of that.
Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by solidifi: 10:40am On Jul 26, 2016
Who knows you as a prophet of God not to talk of genuine one.
It has been long nobody recognised you're existing. You just want to show yourself.

Just wait when he finishes with his northern agenda we will know where you belong.
Speak for yourself, don't speak for God, because God do not speak through you.

Fake and blind pastors everywhere. The Holy Bible had earlier warned about them.

1 Like

Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by saintkel(m): 10:41am On Jul 26, 2016
olatunjithomas:
let the demons that told you that, come down and vote him in for second time..... undecided undecided
falls down on mama nkechi but still laughing.... Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehe!!!!!!!!
Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by onetouch04: 10:49am On Jul 26, 2016
justice2016:
If he does not die in 2 yrs time
And u gonna be his murderer.
Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by facelessangel: 10:53am On Jul 26, 2016
O. O. Ogbu still dey exist.
He is creating awareness
PMB has failed Nigerians
So put your mouth inside your pocket
Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by attacker321: 11:06am On Jul 26, 2016
QuotaSystem:
[s]You don't need to be a prophet to know that.

Buhari's coming is divine & he will deliver, and the 97% will deliver as well in 2019. [/b][/s]
Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by meltiplexer: 11:07am On Jul 26, 2016
wadetaw202:

Can you mention one good reason why buhari should be elected again?I mean just [size=15pt]1 [/size] good reason

pls help ask him o,the only thing he has done is to make most Nigerian suffer. most people now eat once daily,buhari must go. Naijabet man say so
Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by pennyland(m): 11:11am On Jul 26, 2016
And I prophecies that nigerians population will drop as result of hunger and increasing of criminality if necessary action is not taking now ,hit like if u agree with me
Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by DeCleff(m): 11:18am On Jul 26, 2016
Hiroto:
Fake prophet. Dem dey predict future like nairabet grin grin

You and those who formed this post are all fake.

This is original words from Him.
www.nairaland.com/3249848/nigerians-should-honour-respect-president#47898830

He is God and not a prophet
Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by Skmoda360(m): 11:22am On Jul 26, 2016
God go punish Pastor obu stupid man, if this dullard can finish four years, i'll personally clap for him...just talking cuz he want money.
Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 26, 2016
usibengate:
https://www.naij.com/903667-popular-prophet-predicts-8-year-tenure-president-buhari-reveals.html

Prophet Olumba says Buhari will rule Nigeria for two terms

– He prophesied that attempts will be made on the president but he would survive

– He say Buhari has a task to fulfill

Popular prophet, Olumba Olumba Obu has prophesied that President Muhammadu Buhari is going to rule Nigeria till 2023.

President Buhari who is serving his first term in office has is likely to be the flag bearer of the All Progressives Congress (APC) during 2019 general elections and the prophet has predicted that Buhari will win.

Daily Trust reports that the spiritual leader of the Brotherhood of the Cross and Star made this prediction to a crowd in Calabar, Cross River State, during an international youth event which was tagged: ‘Respecting Authorities and Higher Powers’

Olumba said that aggrieved persons would seek to eliminate the president due to his stance but that the president would not be harmed as he would survive the attempt to fulfil his task.

He said: “For now, which leader in Nigeria would people be afraid of, to the extent of coming up by themselves to return stolen money?”

“I can assure that despite the millions of money people are spending, including going diabolical, to kill the president, they will not succeed and he will not be harmed. He will certainly complete his eight years in office.
“Buhari has a special task to accomplish in Nigeria at these times.”

Meanwhile, President Buhari said 31 years ago he was removed from office because he was planning to purge the military hierarchy of corruption.

Buhari, who has not spared the military even in his ongoing anti-corruption war, said senior military leaders, led by former military president, General Ibrm Babangida and General Aliyu Gusau, removed him inAugust 1985, to save themselves from his wrath.
God Forbid
Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by DeCleff(m): 11:24am On Jul 26, 2016
GreyLaw:
Nonsense! False projections. Nobody needs your prophecies; be a good Nigerian and help build a better nation.

Nobody wants to kill the president. His duration in office is a single tenure of 4 years after which he could go for a second term, if he so pleases. Don't come here making projections, trying to teleguide Nigerians into voting your choice.

Our votes guided by our individual consciences, not your irrational projections, will decide our next president.

We don't need you to know Him because you too blind to see, too deaf to hear.

Where is the Islamic moon? When He casually told the BCS congregation about the disappearing of the crystal moon, was televised?

Meanwhile this is the original statement from Him

www.nairaland.com/3249848/nigerians-should-honour-respect-president#47898830

Catholic will be the next to hit

Stay tuned
Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 26, 2016
shamecurls:

Amen.....!!!

I pray the constitution can be amended so he could possibly rule for 16 years!

is he running an empire or a caliphate ?
Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by davibid: 11:31am On Jul 26, 2016
He who sees it all and knows it all has spoken

And so shall it be !!

Amen!!!!
Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by kuuljay(m): 11:37am On Jul 26, 2016
We the real voters of Buhari are still holding our breath because the mess we are in right now is not caused by him,things are bad but we still give him some time to start fixing and if by 2018 he doesn't improve we will shop for somebody else.as for those who are spreading pure hatred against his personality you guys should calm down, call him all the vile names you like if he improves eventually you will all have to look for the closest lagoon by 2019. You keep shouting we will vote him out and I ask,how do you vote out somebody you didn't vote in grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by farihafaheemah(m): 12:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
martinsadnan11:
No evil weapon form against him shall prosper...
Amen amen amen
Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
i see no reason why buhari shud spend 8 years in office, unless ofcourse, if he can turn 1$ to 1N.
Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by teejaypee: 12:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:

so you be human and also a Nigerian? I dey always seek for your comment but pls try to dey make more than 1liner statement.
make I follow lala reasoning, why no prophet fit tell us the first female president of this country and the first university to be one of the top ten in the world.
that is not lalasticlala. . Notice the lalasticla'I'a
Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by teejaypee: 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
romme2u:

ohhhhh lala, long time no see shocked

i miss ur threads and the way u name echoes around grin grin grin
that ain't lala. . Notice the lalasticla'I'a
Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by nurusystem(m): 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
allow those dat vote APC to talk by themselve,,if u vote PDP,stop distopping GMB please guys,APC incharge.,,,
Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by farihafaheemah(m): 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Except dem go don burn our PVCs by then!
If our votes would count, the Gworo chewing, burukutu sipping Dracula would be so kicked out of office.
Gworo as u write it better than sapele water ur clueless brother use to think. If you're the reading type while in school, either u take lipton tea or Gworo. Bunch of f**ls
Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by chidozieikeji2: 1:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
olatunjithomas:
let the demons that told you that, come down and vote him in for second time..... undecided undecided
exactly
Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by Doyin2(m): 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
justice2016:

You might even die before him.Death has no respect for age or health status.

You must be an idiot for making an idiotic statement.
Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
usibengate
You must be an Olumba member?
Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by ephi123(f): 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
DropShot:

Again, tell us who you think has a remote chance of defeating him in 2019?

Difficult to come up with just a name?

From a recent poll, even a stone will defeat him. Can't believe anyone is still defending Buhari with his WOEFUL performance so far. Wonders will truly never cease.

(Quote) (Report) 230 Likes (Like) 1595 Shares (Un-Share)

NaijaMutant:
Say no more

A QUICK TEST OF BUHARI'S CURRENT POPULARITY

CLICK LIKE TO VOTE FOR BUHARI

SHARE TO VOTE FOR A STONE
Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by DropShot: 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
ephi123:

From a recent poll, even a stone will defeat him. Can't believe anyone is still defending Buhari with his WOEFUL performance so far. Wonders will truly never cease.

(Quote) (Report) 230 Likes (Like) 1595 Shares (Un-Share)

If that satisfies your emotion, hold on to it.

In 2019, just bring out the stone to contest against PMB, shogbo?

Wailers and common sense, no be for this world.
Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by peacefulpeace101(m): 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
justice2016:
you will die before Buhari, amen.
Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by ephi123(f): 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
DropShot:

If that satisfies your emotion, hold on to it.

In 2019, just bring out the stone to contest against PMB, shogbo?

Wailers and common sense, no be for this world.

Well the stats are there for you to see, afterall Nairaland is a public forum that cuts across so such a high difference between the two options on the poll says it all.

Zombies unfortunately have not an iota of sense left, most unfortunate. Pele.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo / Mbaka: They Planned To Use Prostitutes To Set Me Up Before Killing Me / Will You Marry An Atheist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.