Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari (28076 Views)

Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization / Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return / "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by Mrfahaz(m): 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
justice2016:
If he does not die in 2 yrs time

1 Like

Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by DropShot: 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
ephi123:

Well the stats are there for you to see, afterall Nairaland is a public forum that cuts across so such a high difference between the two options on the poll says it all.

Zombies unfortunately have not an iota of sense left, most unfortunate. Pele.
Aburo, you've not still answered the simple question I asked you but busy crying and wailing and cursing.

I repeat, who do you think has a remote chance of defeating PMB in 2019?

Stone?

Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by Houseofglam7(f): 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
farihafaheemah:

Gworo as u write it better than sapele water ur clueless brother use to think. If you're the reading type while in school, either u take lipton tea or Gworo. Bunch of f**ls

Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by Honduras: 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
Supreme king of authority, when you speak all spirit obeys
usibegate:
https://www.naij.com/903667-popular-prophet-predicts-8-year-tenure-president-buhari-reveals.html

Prophet Olumba says Buhari will rule Nigeria for two terms

– He prophesied that attempts will be made on the president but he would survive

– He say Buhari has a task to fulfill

Popular prophet, Olumba Olumba Obu has prophesied that President Muhammadu Buhari is going to rule Nigeria till 2023.

President Buhari who is serving his first term in office has is likely to be the flag bearer of the All Progressives Congress (APC) during 2019 general elections and the prophet has predicted that Buhari will win.

Daily Trust reports that the spiritual leader of the Brotherhood of the Cross and Star made this prediction to a crowd in Calabar, Cross River State, during an international youth event which was tagged: ‘Respecting Authorities and Higher Powers’

Olumba said that aggrieved persons would seek to eliminate the president due to his stance but that the president would not be harmed as he would survive the attempt to fulfil his task.

He said: “For now, which leader in Nigeria would people be afraid of, to the extent of coming up by themselves to return stolen money?”

“I can assure that despite the millions of money people are spending, including going diabolical, to kill the president, they will not succeed and he will not be harmed. He will certainly complete his eight years in office.
“Buhari has a special task to accomplish in Nigeria at these times.”

Meanwhile, President Buhari said 31 years ago he was removed from office because he was planning to purge the military hierarchy of corruption.

Buhari, who has not spared the military even in his ongoing anti-corruption war, said senior military leaders, led by former military president, General Ibrahim Babangida and General Aliyu Gusau, removed him in August 1985, to save themselves from his wrath.

1 Like

Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
Hehe!..someone comes out to say O.O. Obu is a god..and I'm like!
I thought God is a Spirit.probably the reason why He instructed us not to make any molten image to worship!..because we have to worship Him in spirit and in truth,....I can no fit talk sha!

Besides if O.O crayfish is a god.. Living in Calabar, den why dosnt he make himself a president or a governor.
Una tink say if that man be God, calabar for size am?..mtchewww!!
Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by ephi123(f): 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
DropShot:

Aburo, you've not still answered the simple question I asked you but busy crying and wailing and cursing.

I repeat, who do you think has a remote chance of defeating PMB in 2019?

Stone?

You should be ashamed of yourself. Should your question be "has a remote chance of defeating PMB in 2019" or when will he wake up to his numerous responsibilities?? Inflation at its highest level but of course you won't care cos your pay check is monthly. Alainironu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by DropShot: 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
ephi123:

You should be ashamed of yourself. Should your question be "has a remote chance of defeating PMB in 2019" or when will he wake up to his numerous responsibilities?? Inflation at its highest level but of course you won't care cos your pay check is monthly. Alainironu.
Why are you crying nah?

Awon buroda mi ti won nse aburo baami re nile ni o nbawi.
Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by Myself2(m): 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
Olorun maje
God forbid
Chineke ekwena ihe ojoo

Any demonic prophet wishing to prolong the suffering of Nigerians by trying to teleguide and twist their minds into keeping the dullard in office beyond 2019,,,,,,,,,,,Holy Ghoooost Fire
Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by Mekyno(m): 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
olatunjithomas:
let the demons that told you that, come down and vote him in for second time..... undecided undecided
lol...u remember dat b4 2015 election, the nigeria associatn of witches n wizards said GEJ will win, Wat happened?
It can still happen, if it is d will of God
Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by damkin24(m): 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
Hiroto:
Fake prophet. Dem dey predict future like nairabet grin grin
But if he predict that Buhari will lose come 2019, he automatically becomes true prophet.
Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by AboveGod: 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
If he performs fine he doesn't need any magician or fucktardic prophets to tell him that he will get re-elected but if otherwise like the situation of Nigeria is now,then no doubt he will depart Aso villa period.
Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by judges: 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
this prophesy can never come to pass provided our vote is going to count. if you are look for contract just say it direct. don't said when God have not say. umba
Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
Nice one! This means Dollar will be $1 =2000 naira or more that also means if i send £100 to nigeria it will exchange for 1 million naira or more fantastic! grin grin if you hear me complain? lipsrsealed
Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
damkin24:

But if he predict that Buhari will lose come 2019, he automatically becomes true prophet.
No! Not really, he should stop predicting nonesense and focus on preaching peace, love, no adultery and saving souls for heaven, that is if heaven exist. tongue. Fake pastor!
Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by bashydemy(m): 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
justice2016:
If he does not die in 2 yrs time
pray you did not die before him...
Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by bashydemy(m): 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
olatunjithomas:
let the demons that told you that, come down and vote him in for second time..... undecided undecided
Did demon come down and vote for him during his first time?
Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by bashydemy(m): 10:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
I know wailers will not like this news, They will hate the man like never before but if the news was against PMB they will liter the thread.
Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by BotafogoJunior(m): 10:32am On Mar 04, 2019
And this prophesy abi na prediction came to pass....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will You Marry An Atheist? / Orimiri Jordan In Enugu, Heals Mad Man / Reopening Of Churches & Mosques In Abuja: FCTA Releases Guidelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.