Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Why Do People Leave Islam? (spoken Word By Ex-muslim) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do People Leave Islam? (spoken Word By Ex-muslim) (7712 Views)

The “miracles Of Nature” That Are Widely Spoken Of Nowadays / Why do People Have To Leave Each Other? / As People Leave One Fitnah, Shaytoon Tries Them With Another! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Leave Islam? (spoken Word By Ex-muslim) by cloudgoddess(f): 11:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
3 minutes and 29 seconds of the cold hard truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf2T2y_Z96E

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do People Leave Islam? (spoken Word By Ex-muslim) by blessedvisky(m): 12:10am On Jul 26, 2016
Hmm.
Re: Why Do People Leave Islam? (spoken Word By Ex-muslim) by donnffd(m): 4:38am On Jul 26, 2016
Thank you for this.

The apologetics have found a way to mask many portions in the Quran as not been literal or in a different context, they claim that the fundamentalist interpret the quran wrongly.

Every act of violence inspired from the bible or the Quran is actually read the correct way, if you refuse to be violent then it is obviously not because the religion is a big proponent of peace but because of your deeply held convictions not to be violent.

One thing scary about islam is that unlike the violents act portrayed in the bible in which you can read a context to it, the violence against infidels and non-believers is pretty much ambigious and actually rewarding.

Unlike nearly all of the Old Testament verses of violence, the verses of violence in the Quran are mostly open-ended, meaning that they are not restrained by historical context contained in the surrounding text (although many Muslims choose to think of them that way). They are part of the eternal, unchanging word of Allah, and just as relevant or subject to interpretation as anything else in the Quran.

The context of violent passages is more ambiguous than might be expected of a perfect book from a loving God. Most contemporary Muslims exercise a personal choice to interpret their holy book's call to arms according to their own moral preconceptions about justifiable violence. Their apologists cater to these preferences with tenuous arguments that gloss over historical fact and generally do not stand up to scrutiny. Still, it is important to note that the problem is not bad people, but bad ideology.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do People Leave Islam? (spoken Word By Ex-muslim) by Tytylion(m): 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
Idina siratul mustakeen....Islam is light not everybody deserves light

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Leave Islam? (spoken Word By Ex-muslim) by jegz25(m): 4:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
Tytylion:
Idina siratul mustakeen....Islam is light not everybody deserves light
tell dem bro..not everybody deserves light. So sorry 4 d guy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Leave Islam? (spoken Word By Ex-muslim) by salawustyles(m): 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
nt going to watch the vid cos its bullshit ...... Proud to be a muslim ......

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Leave Islam? (spoken Word By Ex-muslim) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
cloudgoddess:
3 minutes and 29 seconds of the cold hard truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf2T2y_Z96E

That's your own version of truth. some other person will bring a video of cold hard truth about abandoning Christianity. You see only as much as you look.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do People Leave Islam? (spoken Word By Ex-muslim) by zesh(m): 4:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
some peoples mistake is they just take a Quran with translation and think they can clearly understand this things....u need to find a cleric(i mean someone with wide and standard knowledge) to learn. I'm also not going to watch am sure it is clearly going to be some paltry excuses

4 Likes

Re: Why Do People Leave Islam? (spoken Word By Ex-muslim) by Ganiyat72(f): 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
One lost sheep of christ has seen the light, just like me. I never know that I was in deep bondage until the good Lord showed me mercy and brought me out of darkness into the glorious gospel of Christ Jesus.

32 Likes

Re: Why Do People Leave Islam? (spoken Word By Ex-muslim) by Turks: 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
Twisting the truth to suit your own selfish needs?

You see only as much as you look.
Re: Why Do People Leave Islam? (spoken Word By Ex-muslim) by tartar9(m): 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
Lol
Re: Why Do People Leave Islam? (spoken Word By Ex-muslim) by cxsdayo: 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
Innalilahi wa inna ilaihi rajihun....."from Him we come and to Him we shall return" Islam doesnt deals with people....it deal with you and your faith!!! Goodluck to your new religion

4 Likes

Re: Why Do People Leave Islam? (spoken Word By Ex-muslim) by Deen4me(m): 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
A perfect response to the video above

For those who love to quote the Quran out of context, kindly watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvM6i1aJz0s

Its gives a concise explanation of the most popular verse non muslims like to quote "Kill them where you find them verse"

And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you,
and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there.
But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.

And if they cease, then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

Q 2:191-192

This verse addresses those that come to the Quran with bad intention and not for good guidance , you will find what ye seek, as explained in the verse below

" .......He misleads many (by the Quran) thereby and guides many (by the Quran) thereby. And He misleads not except the defiantly disobedient (those with corruption in their hearts)"

Quran 2:26

And Allah Knows best.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Leave Islam? (spoken Word By Ex-muslim) by jaydee87(m): 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
its awesome to see us openly argue abt religion we have a lot to learn about religion in nigeria even our clerics t ha t preached against violence are voilent towards there followers no examples here but I cna give 5 churches and mosques to back up my claim but in the end only God knows who will get to heaven/al-jarna. advice worship God the way u know and be good to your fellow man..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Leave Islam? (spoken Word By Ex-muslim) by wyqay: 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ganiyat72:
One lost sheep of christ has seen the light, just like me. I never know that I was in deep bondage until the good Lord showed me mercy and brought me out of darkness into the glorious gospel of Christ Jesus.
check the meaning of bondage and try adjust that name of yours,you don't deserve being a muslim,not to say Ex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Leave Islam? (spoken Word By Ex-muslim) by Harus(m): 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
He's not a practising Muslim so he won't understand Islam well. He's a singer and Islam forbids his chosen career so the hate for Islam.
He'll hate Christianity too if he meet a true pastor.
Both religions share many rules in common.
Many people leave Islam becos five times prayer per day, fasting, are made compulsory while they are lazy.
They turn to Christianity becos they ain't compulsory in Christianity.
Reward for such compulsory acts is paradise. Most good things doesn't comes easy.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Leave Islam? (spoken Word By Ex-muslim) by salis123(m): 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
Some people were only created 2 be in hell, leaving Islam is a great misfortune that befall the guy, i just pity guy
Re: Why Do People Leave Islam? (spoken Word By Ex-muslim) by Whizkeey(m): 4:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
Yeah you have the right to question ur religion and look for ur salvation cos will sleep alone in our grave.

I stand with Islam

Re: Why Do People Leave Islam? (spoken Word By Ex-muslim) by Ganiyat72(f): 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
wyqay:
check the meaning of bondage and try adjust that name of yours,you don't deserve being a muslim,not to say Ex
Whatever float your boat. I have no time to arguire with an islamist, I have left egypt and no looking back.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Leave Islam? (spoken Word By Ex-muslim) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
Harus:
He's not a practising Muslim so he won't understand Islam well. He's a singer and Islam forbids his chosen career so the hate for Islam.
He'll hate Christianity too if he meet a true pastor.
Both religions share many rules in common.
Many people leave Islam becos five times prayer per day, fasting, are made compulsory while they are lazy.
They turn to Christianity becos they ain't compulsory in Christianity.
Reward for such compulsory acts is paradise. Most good things doesn't comes easy.

Maa shaaa allaah!
Re: Why Do People Leave Islam? (spoken Word By Ex-muslim) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ganiyat72:
Whatever float your boat. I have no time to arguire with an islamist, I have left egypt and no looking back.

No one cares if you look or don't look back. Abu Jahl, Abu Lahab were worse, no suprise really!!!...same reply everytym from the tym of Prophet Noah...'Tales of the old' they always say!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Leave Islam? (spoken Word By Ex-muslim) by eedhrisademola(m): 9:53pm On Feb 04, 2018
Allahuma sabit akdaamana wan surnaa ala l qawmil kaafireen ihdeena siraatal mustaqeem

(1) (Reply)

Does Islam Prohibit Smoking Or Selling Drugs? And Drinking Or Selling Alcohol? I / Why I Am Not A Muslim / Etiquettes Of Eid-El-Fitr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.