Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,277 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

My Sister Is Getting Married On Saturday And I Have A Problem With It - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Sister Is Getting Married On Saturday And I Have A Problem With It (1330 Views)

My Sister Needs A Long Term Partner Who Is Ready For Marriage / Help! My Little Sister Is Pregnant And I’m Responsible For It – Young M / How I Caught My Respected Pastor Having S*x With My Sister In Our Own Bathroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Is Getting Married On Saturday And I Have A Problem With It by 3Div: 1:08am On Jul 26, 2016
Hello,

Well I am definitely not an introvert but I guess I just lost track of time, involved with work and all...

As it is, My younger sister is getting married on Saturday (yh, I know) and that's a big problem for me now.

I'm cringing already at the thought of meeting family and their questions and eyes and stuff.

So if anyone is free on Saturday wants to have free food, some drinks, maybe dance... Just a great time. I'd like you to accompany me to the wedding.

It's in Ibadan.

Oh!. Maybe I can get you a shoe or something to wear to the wedding too.

Thanks

PM maybe or pin:2669AB48
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married On Saturday And I Have A Problem With It by hummerwise(m): 1:10am On Jul 26, 2016
Get me a car i will definitely oblige ur request grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Is Getting Married On Saturday And I Have A Problem With It by 3Div: 1:13am On Jul 26, 2016
Female please.

Why would I want to take a guy to my sister's wedding ?

I have enough brothers already.
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married On Saturday And I Have A Problem With It by hummerwise(m): 1:18am On Jul 26, 2016
3Div:
Female please.

Why would I want to take a guy to my sister's wedding ?

I have enough brothers already.
Lolzz... Which guy go wan gree folo yu go ritualist home b4.... grin grin
You go OLD grin

5 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Getting Married On Saturday And I Have A Problem With It by Chanchit: 1:29am On Jul 26, 2016
Op, a profile pix would help your search. I could help you with someone in Ib, but she should atleast see the face.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Getting Married On Saturday And I Have A Problem With It by 3Div: 1:46am On Jul 26, 2016
Oops!. Updated.
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married On Saturday And I Have A Problem With It by Youngsage: 2:19am On Jul 26, 2016
Lalasticlala food is ready grin

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Getting Married On Saturday And I Have A Problem With It by Luckymay(f): 3:19am On Jul 26, 2016
I don't understand. Is it that you need someone to speak for you cos you are an introvert or need someone to help you stop the wedding?
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married On Saturday And I Have A Problem With It by 3Div: 3:25am On Jul 26, 2016
Luckymay:
I don't understand. Is it that you need someone to speak for you cos you are an introvert or need someone to help you stop the wedding?

Ah!. Stop the wedding ke ?!

I just need someone to accompany me to the wedding. You don't have to talk to anyone.

It just protects me from questioning (and looks) from the family. Seeing as it's my younger sister getting married and ...

Nice shaki though.
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married On Saturday And I Have A Problem With It by Luckymay(f): 3:48am On Jul 26, 2016
3Div:

Ah!. Stop the wedding ke ?!

I just need someone to accompany me to the wedding. You don't have to talk to anyone.

It just protects me from questioning (and looks) from the family. Seeing as it's my younger sister getting married and ...

Nice shaki though.
Oh I love shaki. You checked out my profile. Hmm.
Back to the topic... I understand now, wish I'm disposed but I'm not.
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married On Saturday And I Have A Problem With It by 3Div: 4:34am On Jul 26, 2016
Luckymay:

Oh I love shaki. You checked out my profile. Hmm.
Back to the topic... I understand now, wish I'm disposed but I'm not.
Well...

No worries, there's always another wedding. smiley
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married On Saturday And I Have A Problem With It by 3Div: 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
Youngsage:
Lalasticlala food is ready grin

Hehe,
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married On Saturday And I Have A Problem With It by 3Div: 4:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
Wow. Man. Really ?
hummerwise:

Lolzz... Which guy go wan gree folo yu go ritualist home b4.... grin grin
You go OLD grin

Wow.
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married On Saturday And I Have A Problem With It by Chazzyboy: 10:59am On Jul 27, 2016
3Div:
Hello,

Well I am definitely not an introvert but I guess I just lost track of time, involved with work and all...

As it is, My younger sister is getting married on Saturday (yh, I know) and that's a big problem for me now.

I'm cringing already at the thought of meeting family and their questions and eyes and stuff.

So if anyone is free on Saturday wants to have free food, some drinks, maybe dance... Just a great time. I'd like you to accompany me to the wedding.

It's in Ibadan.

Thanks

transport is costly
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married On Saturday And I Have A Problem With It by 3Div: 4:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
Chazzyboy:
transport is costly
From where ?
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married On Saturday And I Have A Problem With It by soria4real(f): 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
Wen is d wedding?
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married On Saturday And I Have A Problem With It by George22016(m): 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
3Div:
Hello,

It's in Ibadan.

Thanks

Funi,am in ibadan..I don't mind hooking u up with my cousin.he runs a supermarket that sells ladies wears @ ajah in lagos.ehm he is about 29 or so.from ph..building his place sha a four bedroom.

Will love to come to ur sis wedding ibadan soo boring eh since I came.cheers
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married On Saturday And I Have A Problem With It by 3Div: 11:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
George22016:

Funi,am in ibadan..I don't mind hooking u up with my cousin.he runs a supermarket that sells ladies wears @ ajah in lagos.ehm he is about 29 or so.from ph..building his place sha a four bedroom.

Will love to come to ur sis wedding ibadan soo boring eh since I came.cheers

Bruh!!!
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married On Saturday And I Have A Problem With It by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:49am On Jul 29, 2016
cool cool cool if i come shayo go dey
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married On Saturday And I Have A Problem With It by franklynsunny(m): 10:35am On Jul 29, 2016
U a male n nid a gf to take to IB
Clarify?
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married On Saturday And I Have A Problem With It by 3Div: 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
cool cool cool if i come shayo go dey

Chai!. Just seeing this. Would have invited you.

We lodged at Triple H. Then after wrecking the bar there, we left for emirates around 12a.m stayed till like 2a.m then went to join the bach eve somewhere (don't know the name).
Got back to Triple H by past 3 and went back to the bar!.

LOL. We slept by 5.

Got to church by 12noon.
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married On Saturday And I Have A Problem With It by Skelewu: 5:38am On Aug 02, 2016
Good for you. Thread closed.

(1) (Reply)

Chat Mate(female)needed With Benefits / Polygamists Watssapp Forum / Ilorin Hook Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.