Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

How I Caught My Respected Pastor Having S*x With My Sister In Our Own Bathroom - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How I Caught My Respected Pastor Having S*x With My Sister In Our Own Bathroom (904 Views)

See The Extremely Dangerous Black Mamba I Caught Alive *graphic * / My Hot Aunt Is Begging Me To Have S*x With Her And Get Her Pregnant / 11 Benefits Of Not Having S*x Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Caught My Respected Pastor Having S*x With My Sister In Our Own Bathroom by RomanticAmebo: 9:57am On Jul 14, 2016
http://Amebosquare.com

The man shared the story with stunned social media users in which he explained how he was shocked to catch his sister in the bathroom having s*x with their pastor.

Below is what he wrote:
I don’t even know how to start this.

I have been sick for a while and had to take a day off from work to go home and treat myself.

My boss is not the smling type, so it took me a lot of convncing to get him allow me to go home.

Before I took the excuse, my only sister with whom I live alone, had called me to ask about my health and to find out if I was coming home or not. I had told her I would not because I had not asked my boss then and I was not sure how he would take it if I asked him. So I told her I would not come home.

However, things changed a little later, after I began feeling really terrible and that was when I had to ask for a day off. My boss later granted me time off.

I tried calling my sister to tell her I had changed my mind and that I was coming home but her phone was off, so I just headed home.
On getting into our compund, I was already feeling like throwing up. I felt like lying down on the bare floor because of what I was feeling inside me. I barely managed to pull myself inside our sitting room. I sat down on chair and tried to cool myself down before I call my sister.

While still sitting, the nauseating feeling inside me got the better of me and I really felt like throwing up, so I ran towards the bathroom.

When I got there I was shocked at what I found. I found my sister in

CONTINUE HERE
http://amebosquare.com/stories/caught-respected-pastor-sx-sister-bathroom/
Re: How I Caught My Respected Pastor Having S*x With My Sister In Our Own Bathroom by bigtt76(f): 10:38am On Jul 14, 2016
Must we all click on the link below to see the balance? Haba angry

When I got there I was shocked at what I found. I found my sister in hot romance with our pastor. They were both stark n*ked and were really startled when they saw me.
My body went cold and I threw up into a corner.
My sister grabbed hold of her clothes and ran out but the pastor stood there loking at me with really apologetic eyes for some few minutes before he grabbed his clothes and said
“It was the devil bro. I tell you. I don’t know what got over me.”

READ ALSO: I Had Sex with a superstar and He Gave Me STD – woman Cries Out
He then begged me not to tell anyone about it and that he will pray about it and that God will forgive…he went on bla bla bla.
I just kept on looking at him, not even able to move. After a while,he put his trousers and his shirt and went out.
Right now I am so confused, disappointed and wrecked in my spirit. I don’t even know what to do. My sister has been crying her eyes out asking me to forgive her.
I don’t know if I should tell or just keep shut. Advice Me Please!!!!!!!!

RomanticAmebo:
http://Amebosquare.com

The man shared the story with stunned social media users in which he explained how he was shocked to catch his sister in the bathroom having s*x with their pastor.

Below is what he wrote:
I don’t even know how to start this.

I have been sick for a while and had to take a day off from work to go home and treat myself.

My boss is not the smling type, so it took me a lot of convncing to get him allow me to go home.

Before I took the excuse, my only sister with whom I live alone, had called me to ask about my health and to find out if I was coming home or not. I had told her I would not because I had not asked my boss then and I was not sure how he would take it if I asked him. So I told her I would not come home.

However, things changed a little later, after I began feeling really terrible and that was when I had to ask for a day off. My boss later granted me time off.

I tried calling my sister to tell her I had changed my mind and that I was coming home but her phone was off, so I just headed home.
On getting into our compund, I was already feeling like throwing up. I felt like lying down on the bare floor because of what I was feeling inside me. I barely managed to pull myself inside our sitting room. I sat down on chair and tried to cool myself down before I call my sister.

While still sitting, the nauseating feeling inside me got the better of me and I really felt like throwing up, so I ran towards the bathroom.

When I got there I was shocked at what I found. I found my sister in

CONTINUE HERE
http://amebosquare.com/stories/caught-respected-pastor-sx-sister-bathroom/
Re: How I Caught My Respected Pastor Having S*x With My Sister In Our Own Bathroom by Gpopsicle(m): 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
am just so outta words.

lemme park here and chill for others to comment

(1) (Reply)

A Cute Banker Wana Settle / Abuja Girls Needed For Flings / Nigerian Female In The US Interested In Nigerian Us/Canada Based Male

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.