Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,401 members, 7,846,701 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Pls Advice Me. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Advice Me. (404 Views)

I Got This From Canada,guys Please Advice Me On What To Do If Real Or Fake / Should He Accept The Job Offer As A University Graduate? Pls Advice Needed / Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advice Me. by Phedam: 1:49am On Jul 26, 2016
Two yrs ago, when i was in service. the lady am dating for over 6yrs sent me a message that she is no longer intrested in me any more. Before she sent me the message, i asked her to lend me 30k and promised to pay 10k every Month for 3 Month. After 2 weeks, she said is over. I was shocked, immediately i saw the message i called her sister and also called my brother to help me convice her but she refused. the following week, i took permission in my PPA . I left where am serving 7am in the morning and reach my state excertly 10:23pm in the nyt. We couldn't see each other that very nyt. The next morning befor 8am, i went to her house, on getting there, i met her mum outside she was happy to see me, i greeted her. Story short.. When she saw me, she didn't say anything. I ask her what happend she said nothing. Tears started rolling down in my eyes cos i love her so much i spent much on her when i was in school. I told her mum, even her church pastor about the issue. She said nothing again. Her mum preach to her. After 2 weeks, i traveled back. Throughout that week in my PPA i wasn't myself. My corp member was asking me what happend but i cant tell dem what took my happiness away. Later i told my igbo frnd den... The guy consoled me.. Yet am not happy. Anytime i try to call her she will abuse me on fone. I will send her text message cos she has blocked me on all social media. One day i wanted to pay half of the money she borrowed me. I called her she didn't pik my call, i sent her text message no reply.. Story short.. After the service, i still call her maybe she will change her mind but she said No. After some Month, she called me and ask for the Money and i told her that there is no Money. She called my brother told dem about the Money. Now she want her Money back. Should i give her the Money or not. Advice me pls.
Re: Pls Advice Me. by Heineken(m): 10:25am On Jul 26, 2016
Seriously guy you're not sharp at all. You even mumu come job section come post trash... Tell me why she no go leave you? People dey find job you come here dey ask for stupi.d advise.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Dispatch Coordinator Urgently Required For Immediate Employment!! / Discussion Thread For Those Shortlisted In Navy 2016 Recruitment / Employee Tight Corner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.