Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take (23382 Views)

I Got Two Job Offers At The Same Time / Sacked By Konga, Customer Service Rep Gets 30 Job Offers On Twitter In 24 Hours / Help Me Choose Between These Two Job Offers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by heybel(m): 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
I was offered to new teaching job today, one is secondary school and d other one is primary school wit dsame salary...but d owner of d secondary said i must spend a term witout quiting i.e if i secure a beta offer within dat term,i cant go for it,bcus they hve to tell d part teacher taking dem bfor to stop cuming...but d primary said anytim i wnt to go no problem...pls advice me
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by Gistboy: 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
choose the most flexible one. The one that gives u the freedom to look for more opportunity.

13 Likes

Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by heybel(m): 4:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
Tanx bro
Gistboy:
choose the most flexible one. The one that gives u the freedom to look for more opportunity.
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by mhisbliss(f): 8:00pm On Jan 04, 2017
since its same salary i think the primary school is better because its less stressful and kids learn faster than teenagers, especially if you're someone who's serious about impacting knowledge into people, and try to know which of this places you personally prefer, where's more friendly because i personally think working in hostile environments decrease productivity

15 Likes

Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by BlackMystery(f): 8:00pm On Jan 04, 2017
Gistboy:

I agree with him

1 Like

Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by 1zynnvn(m): 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2017
How will nigeria grow, you just took the job cos thats what was available at the moment, forgetting that this job is a very delicate job, teaching. impacting the future generation, you are prolly not a teacher, but thats what pays will pay the bills, so lets hold that for now and run when something better shows up... Nigeria, which way

3 Likes

Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by donbrowser(m): 8:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
You didn't mention the fact that you have to teach all subjects in primary school and few in secondary school.
But since you have been warned before hand it's better you take the primary school job because your next employer might be the brother to the uncle of her sister's inlaw.

Such is Life

Say No To Tribalism.

4 Likes

Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by muller101(m): 8:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
Go for both.
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by iamteegee(m): 8:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
Well secondary is better!!!! Let's say if you're a useless man you can be bleeping the mature gals but if your a good man still stick with the sec school it will help boost your knowledge and career...hope I spatted well bro?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by Mtncardseller(m): 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2017
kiss
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by Mechette(m): 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2017
Na so so useless news we dey hear for here

2 Likes

Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by sholay2011(m): 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2017
And you created a thread for this?

And a thread like this made frontpage?

Ah...it is well.

2 Likes

Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by free2ryhme: 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
heybel:
I was offered to new teaching job today, one is secondary school and d other one is primary school wit dsame salary...but d owner of d secondary said i must spend a term witout quiting i.e if i secure a beta offer within dat term,i cant go for it,bcus they hve to tell d part teacher taking dem bfor to stop cuming...but d primary said anytim i wnt to go no problem...pls advice me

you did not tell us when you applied

you did not tell us when you did the interview

you did not tell us how much you negotiated as pay

now you are crying for us to give you advice which to choose?

You are now a child who don't know left from right abi?

2 Likes

Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by Philistine(m): 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
You will also do well to have an English Teacher for yourself.

11 Likes

Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by lollypeezle(m): 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
Choose the primary school, less stress at same amount.

Choose the secondary school because u will only teach a subject or two

Come to think of it, how will dat sec sch principal stop you when you get better offer.

Go 4 d primary school o else dat sec sch principal is an enemy of progress
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by candidbabe(f): 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
Two job offer in this Nigeria. When some people can't even find one.
Bro which kind soap you dey take bath?

3 Likes

Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by swagenity(m): 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2017
T
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by pxjosh(m): 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2017
iamteegee:
Well secondary is better!!!! Let's say if you're a useless man you can be bleeping the mature gals but if your a good man still stick with the sec school it will help boost your knowledge and career...hope I spatted well bro?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by tonyfran: 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2017
I advise you go for the secondary school. A term is just three months.Primary kids are handful
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by free2ryhme: 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2017
iamteegee:

for this comment shall be unto all the females in your family

useless idiot

5 Likes

Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by Tkayhandsome(m): 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2017
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by bastien: 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2017
Distance and expenses matters

Then closing hours

Then self control for the female pupils grin (secondary)

Then allowance (extra lessons pay)
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by armadeo(m): 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2017
Thank God

1 Like

Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by Mechette(m): 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2017
I don't kia, choose 2 of them
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by pesty100(m): 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2017
He should take one job not the two
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by takenadoh: 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2017
abegi.

what's up

1 Like

Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by Anita1875(f): 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2017
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by tizzdi(m): 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2017
So
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by Philistine(m): 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2017
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2017
Secondary school

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Go Back To Abuja Or Stay Back In Lokoja? / 5 Ways You Should Research Employers Before Any Interview / Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.