Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Nigeria Is Dying In Shameful Pains... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Is Dying In Shameful Pains... (412 Views)

I'm Completely Dying In The Miseries Of My Unfaithfulness / Romance Section Is Dying! Share Your memories. / How To Avoid Dying In School As A Cultist ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Dying In Shameful Pains... by Phestosuah(m): 3:22am On Jul 26, 2016
it just dropped into my mind that we are sincerely dying in shame.

I don't know how to bring everything into writing. but, i know somethings are happening about our nation which could trow us into economic slavery for years.

* Country deporting Nigerians for stupid offenses...even Kenya deporting Koffi Olomide for harassing a woman in Kenya(lack of home training) no be ur fault Olomide, 8th national assembly may pass it into law to beat women and nothing will happen...go online and see Kennyan reactions...they did served us well.

* Foreign nationals coming into our country and making us all slaves...visit those manufacturing company and see how they have been using our brothers and sisters as slaves in making out their daily factory products...Dear Government, we do not want this type of employment for our graduates. they don't deserves.I heard story of a Lebanese slapped a female hadhoc staff for taken a nap. back their in Dubai, my friends told me their indigines get the very best job, the fair ones for other European countries(dem dem Oyinbo) the hard and dirty ones for Africans which is dominated by Nigerians. don't forget Dubai has just Oil, i mean same Oil we have in Delta region of our country and we are also blessed with minerals resources. i'm just thinking of what they did right.

* have you ever seen a white Man/Woman as a contract staff in Nigeria Banks? But the White,Orange and Blue Banks (owned by Nigerians ooo)will not take graduates from state universities as a full staff. in-fact, Nigerians banks are working towards keeping 70% of their staff on contract employment. those contract guys are the ones that practically drives the profit of the Banks, but do you know they pay them almost last working day of the month in some Banks and some don't even have regular pay day...and no one is talking about this...our youths are just social medial warriors, typing away our brain on SM with 100M data, while those old ones are telling us the nation doeskin have cake again.......

I cant just imagine what comes to our leaders' mind...pls pardon me....OUR MINDS when we see those headlines:
Nigeria Ranked #1 most corrupt country in the word.
Nigeria Foreign reserve collapse.
Foreign airlines to sack 2,000 Nigerian Workers.
Nigerian Senators accused of molestation in the US.
Nigeria this, Nigerian that.

I just want you to think what we can do for this country to be better place for even those oyinbo pikin and all to visit in the next 10 years.....

Forget those people in government ooo, Don't forget what one of the thieves Alumni said on Tv yesterday after paying a presidential visit to the ASO. they are not Honorable members. Government don't have this country in mind, but they know the calendar in four years offhand rather than knowing the number of states in the country.......
They hide fuel for us, caused us pains because they want to increase the pump price.
brb
Re: Nigeria Is Dying In Shameful Pains... by AxeurdaddyIX: 3:53am On Jul 26, 2016
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Seven Kinds Of People You'd Likely Meet In A Church Choir-truenaijayarn / For Advert And Film Making Services Click Here / Download-jay Mishack "Higher Killer" Produced By Mastercraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.