Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US (21348 Views)

Dino Melaye, Others Honoured At Mr Odey's Show & Entertainment Awards (Pictures) / Nigerian Entertainment Awards (NEA 2018) Full Winners List / 2018 Nigerian Entertainment Awards (Winners) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by LasgidiOnline(m): 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
By Lasgidi Online

Nigerian singer, Yemi Alade last night went home with four awards and was also given a Honorary Certificate from New Jersey General Assembly at the African Entertainment Awards in the United States.

The "Johnny" crooner won in the following categories;

1. Best Female (Africa)
2. Best Female(International)
3. Special Recognition Award; Mama Africa,
4. New Jersey County Of Essex Honorary Certificate
5. Honorary Certificate from New Jersey General Assembly

Her manager, Taiye Aliyu also bagged a special recognition award.

See a photo of Yemi with her awards below...
[img]http://4.bp..com/-5ACD5Ywp7mc/Wezk7K4oZ-I/AAAAAAAAll8/E3Sw5LUMF9wgmeXAP_NtRNZ99b2Tabc5gCLcBGAs/s1600/Yemi-alade-lasgidionline.jpg[/img]

Congrats to her.

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2017/10/yemi-alade-won-four-awards-at-african.html

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by LasgidiOnline(m): 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by mhisterdreezy(m): 7:56pm On Oct 22, 2017
.op u stingy o . U go comment first. Anyway yemialade na correct babe. Prefer her to tiwa savage

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by Secretgis: 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
She's classic

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by tstx(m): 8:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
Fat panda... When a typical naija girl starts eating money the next thing na FAT... Eating healthy, working out don't exist in their dictionary.... Happy for yemi tho

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
Congrats ma. I'm also praising you now, so you won't call me out in 2019 that I insulted 2 years ago. I'm not like the person under me, he's a bad belle

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by Ericaikince(m): 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
Am I the only one that dies not have her songs in phone.. Cos I don't see what she's singing

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by Secretgis: 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
A
Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by Teewhy2: 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
Congratulations, more grease to her elbow.

Considering doing a roof parapet?
check out price comparison between a concrete cast in suite against polystyrene parapet.
Polystyrene parapet is light weight and doesn't have much impact on the land.
excellent usage on swampy environment.
click below for more details.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/4

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by Dutchey(m): 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
Congrats to her
Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by olaolulazio(m): 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
Lol.... With her jaga jaga songs abi

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by DONADAMS(m): 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
crush for life!!
Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by OboOlora(f): 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
Man like Yemi cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by emeijeh(m): 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
I have not heard any latest from her.

Congrats tho

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by Singlelexzy: 8:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
Ericaikince:
Am I the only one that dies not have her songs in phone.. Cos I don't see what she's singing

Makes the two of us then .

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by obajoey(m): 8:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
10million naira gown this time
Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by Hyfer(m): 8:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
H
Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by mayweather145: 8:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
i
Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by oluwatymylehyn(m): 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
More accolades are coming your way.
Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by yusufyusuf1: 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
Yemi alade who are the people that listens to her song this bae don't know how to sing it's just that she has what am looking for in a woman interm of..........

7 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by Beezed(m): 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
Love her dress

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by LesbianBoy(m): 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
Nonsense! The organisers must have opened her legs for her to win 4 awards angry

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by Opakan2: 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
What's in her songs that deserves award?

E pass the rubbish, money themed trash she sings? buy Ferrari, buy this buy that

#yeyemusician

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by RationalTV: 8:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
Enough of recycled old politicians to continue to ruin our future as Nigerian youths.
We Nigerian youths are becoming so comfortable with mediocre and enjoying the meagre these old politicians dash us out of our collective Commonwealth they stole in the name of leadership.
Enough is enough! Join ''Rational Youth For Future Revolution Of Nigeria (RYFFRON)'' now and let's surprise these old politicians come 2019 by electing young, visionary Nigerians into key leadership positions to help us chart a new course for Nigeria. Yes we can do it.
Check us out here and indicate your interest to be a member of the revolution party!
Join here>>> https://www.nairaland.com/4132223/rational-youth-future-revolution-nigeria
Rational Youth For Future Revolution Of Nigeria (RYFFRON)

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by Nov6(m): 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
Whenever i just want to SMH i listen to her song.. Especially that-Marry me

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by Lightning07(m): 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
Is it just me or is her dressing a complete miss ? 'Cos I am not understanding

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
My baby kiss
Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by tom12345: 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2017
Singlelexzy:

Makes three then

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by tom12345: 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2017
Singlelexzy:

Makes three then

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by oshe11: 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
correct gal nt dat ashawo tiwa

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by Naturalobserver(m): 8:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
She just there musically.She gets recognition cuz of her hot body.Personally,she looks hot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emem Isong Gives Birth To Twins In USA / Tonto Dikeh Bags Two Endorsement Deals After Calling Out Ex-husband And Mother / Tiwa Savage: "I Was Thinking About Jesus Christ, When I Wrote 'Somebody’s Son'"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.