Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Photo Of The Day :- Girls Vs Guys (before & After Marriage) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo Of The Day :- Girls Vs Guys (before & After Marriage) (2143 Views)

Many Will Fail This , Ladies VS Guys Who Is More Romantic ? / American Guys/Girls Vs Nigerian Guys/Girls Possession / Oyibo Girls Vs Naija Girls On Whatsapp. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day :- Girls Vs Guys (before & After Marriage) by lewispius: 7:28am On Jul 26, 2016
LOL!!!

Many would disagree with this and at the same time, many would agree with the analogy the image is portraying.
It’s simply saying girls become robust and more matron-like after marriage while guys become thinner due to stress of marriage responsibility.

What do you think?

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Photo Of The Day :- Girls Vs Guys (before & After Marriage) by domopps(m): 7:30am On Jul 26, 2016
True talk tho....

Cheeeers
Re: Photo Of The Day :- Girls Vs Guys (before & After Marriage) by madridguy(m): 7:34am On Jul 26, 2016
I disagree.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day :- Girls Vs Guys (before & After Marriage) by lewispius: 7:42am On Jul 26, 2016
madridguy:
I disagree.
Gimme reasons
Re: Photo Of The Day :- Girls Vs Guys (before & After Marriage) by madridguy(m): 7:48am On Jul 26, 2016
So you mean large percentage of ladies are lepacious before getting married? Even as for guys, check very well, when guys marry you see them adding weight.

My opinion though.

lewispius:

Gimme reasons

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day :- Girls Vs Guys (before & After Marriage) by Heryorh: 7:56am On Jul 26, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of The Day :- Girls Vs Guys (before & After Marriage) by lewispius: 9:45am On Jul 26, 2016
madridguy:
So you mean large percentage of ladies are lepacious before getting married? Even as for guys, check very well, when guys marry you see them adding weight.

My opinion though.

For me
it happens to about sixty percent of them.

My opinion too.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Picture!!, When You Send Things To The Village. / Emmanuella Attached By A Thief And This Happens / Viral Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.