Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World (2153 Views)

I Was In My House And Trailer Came To Jam Me - Word Crib / Best Cook Ever. Come In N Laff Ya Ass Out / Photo Of The Day: Why They Say Men Can’t Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by StudioCFR(m): 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2010
See una left eye like octopus paul own.

Mtchew
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by sylve11: 5:31pm On Jul 15, 2010
if i sey u be mugu wetin u go talk? cool
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by Ben13: 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2010
you and Octopus Paul na family? tongue
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by EfemenaXY: 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2010
hmmm   undecided

S --> Stale, Still Searching for the joke
T --> Tiresome post & @poster
U --> Unbelievably boring
D --> Dull
I -->  make I laugh?
O --> Oya drex back make I pass
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by nellaluv(f): 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2010
Where is the joke, i can't find it. . .
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by bibs(f): 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2010
original mugu
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by Acidosis(m): 9:10pm On Jul 15, 2010
Efemena_xy:

hmmm   undecided

D --> Dull
I -->  make I laugh?

Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by Dyt(f): 11:31pm On Jul 15, 2010
mtcheeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 15, 2010
Efemena_xy:

hmmm   undecided

D --> Dull
I -->  make I laugh?

you forgot CFR, abeg who knows the full meaning of CFR
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by StudioCFR(m): 8:46am On Jul 16, 2010
Biffers dont biff me.
I'm the king of joke' nobody can take my crown.

And why all dis gurls dey parade my front dis early morning with low-waist okrika jeans wey dey reveal their inner-most yan.sh, una wan tempt me

*puffs cuban ciggar*
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by Ben13: 9:08am On Jul 16, 2010
When next you wanna open a thread, think well. tongue
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by StudioCFR(m): 9:19am On Jul 16, 2010
Punch me na
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by clemcykul(f): 9:30am On Jul 16, 2010
ur skin is as thick as a tortoise shell
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by StudioCFR(m): 9:33am On Jul 16, 2010
How does dat affect the price of fish?
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by sylve11: 9:34am On Jul 16, 2010
sting_224:

you forgot CFR, abeg who knows the full meaning of CFR

CFR = Coincidental Fuul Research smiley cool
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by StudioCFR(m): 9:38am On Jul 16, 2010
Stop jumping up and down like a midget
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by EfemenaXY: 9:54am On Jul 16, 2010
sylve11:

CFR = Coincidental Fuul Research smiley cool

Nooooooooooooooo

I think it's:

[b]C[/b]areless [b]F[/b]ruitless [b]R[/b]ecyled rubbish grin grin

Ben-10:

When next you wanna open a thread, think well. tongue

Abeg tell am jo!
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by StudioCFR(m): 9:59am On Jul 16, 2010
Una never plenty reach biffers - make una go arrange more guys follow body come attack me
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by EfemenaXY: 10:01am On Jul 16, 2010
<yawns>

No need - u dey struggle to handle the 1 wen u get cool
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by StudioCFR(m): 10:05am On Jul 16, 2010
Go baff
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by EfemenaXY: 10:08am On Jul 16, 2010
no expose urself cool
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by sylve11: 10:18am On Jul 16, 2010
Studio CFR:

Stop jumping up and down like a midget

alot better than a 52yr old dwarf cool
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by StudioCFR(m): 10:21am On Jul 16, 2010
Lol no comment
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by nellaluv(f): 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2010
Still searching for the joke. . .
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by StudioCFR(m): 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2010
Check inside your bra nella.

@sylvex,
Go suck your thumb - we not on the same level.
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by EfemenaXY: 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2010
pesson wen no get level dey try promote imself cheesy
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by dani1luv: 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2010
I cant Find the Joke
PM Sent
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by EfemenaXY: 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2010
^^ That's b/cos Stud's joke is non-existent tongue
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by StudioCFR(m): 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2010
Hehehe
Welcome mod, how work?
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by dani1luv: 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2010
Efemena_xy:

^^ That's b/cos Stud's joke is non-existent tongue
Kind of cheesy
Studio CFR:

Hehehe
Welcome mod, how work?
you mean. .work4 NL
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by StudioCFR(m): 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2010
I think sey dem say u don find work for Dunlop Nigeria Plc
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by dani1luv: 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2010
^^Na true nah. .buh when dem tell me say dem go pay me 7.8 Million per month. .i vex commot 4 dia. . I dey. .erhm erhm

(1) (2) (3)

Ladies Will See The Right Side Picture On TV And Be Like, Omgush!!!!*pics* / How Possible Is It To Rape This Kind Of Woman?!!!!photo / Chai! The Real Face Behind The Popular Funny Mockery Sketch Revealed(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.