Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,928 members, 7,956,482 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:43 PM

'I Stole Because I Was Hungry'- 9yr Old Boy Who Was Chained By His Father Say - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Stole Because I Was Hungry'- 9yr Old Boy Who Was Chained By His Father Say (516 Views)

Korede Francis: New Photos Of The 9-Year-Old Boy Chained By His Pastor Dad / Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos / I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Stole Because I Was Hungry'- 9yr Old Boy Who Was Chained By His Father Say by Glossyclick(m): 9:14am On Jul 26, 2016
9 year old Korede Taiwo who was rescued from the Celestial Church of Christ (Key of Joy Parish), in Ajibawo area near Otta in Ogun state where his father, Prophet Francis Taiwo, chained him for weeks because of his stealing habits, says he stole because he was hungry and that he had not been well fed for four months.

"I steal because I am hungry. I have not been fed well for four months. They give me food but not all the time" he told Channels TV

When interviewed, his father Francis said;
"When I complained to my shepherds about his stealing habit, they advised I used different methods but it didn't work. I now decided that maybe if I chain him down I will find a solution"he said.
Korede is currently in custody of the Onipanu Police station in Ogun state.

Source: http://www.glossyclick.com/2016/07/i-stole-because-i-was-hungry-9yrs-old.html?m=1

Re: 'I Stole Because I Was Hungry'- 9yr Old Boy Who Was Chained By His Father Say by darnley16(m): 9:22am On Jul 26, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Police Parade Suspects Responsible For The Kidnap Of Iba Monarch / Mother Poisons Daughter To Bring Husband Back In Family / Robbers Ambush CBN Bullion Van, Kill 2 Cops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.