Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos (25872 Views)

Rabiu Umar Tells BBC About Life In Islamic School Of Torture In The North / Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture / Ritualists Kill 4 Boys In Islamic School In Niger State, Drain Their Blood(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by dainformant(m): 6:29am On Jun 19, 2017
According to multiple online reports, this young boy was sent to Islamic school in Zaria, Kaduna from Ɓoko village in Zamfara State. His teacher allegedly put chain on him and sent him to beg for food to eat. The name of the Mallam is Sufi, at Rimin Tsiwa quarters in Zariya City Kaduna State.

Photos of the boy have been shared online in order to call the attention of the authorities. The Islamic School is adjacent to Alhaji Sani Rimin Tsiwa house.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/young-almajiri-chained-teacher-islamic-school-kaduna-photos.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by dainformant(m): 6:30am On Jun 19, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 19, 2017
Animals

16 Likes

Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by wristbangle: 6:32am On Jun 19, 2017
Extreme level of wickedness cry

The bros above me though. Please take it easy with tribalism o

15 Likes

Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by Atlantia(f): 6:33am On Jun 19, 2017
The hell?! People are heartless oh. shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by ogaJona(m): 6:35am On Jun 19, 2017
Templerun95:
DAT teacher name is Mrs ndubuzor Wicked tribe punishing northern kid cry cry God dey sha cry
Bros, when you go finally get sense

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by sarrki(m): 6:42am On Jun 19, 2017
I now concur with emir sanusi

Almajiri should be banned

Kudos to Gej for the almajiri schools

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by highpriest4: 6:44am On Jun 19, 2017
Just negodu the boy's eyes, this one na time bomb. Yah help the north

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by policy12: 6:45am On Jun 19, 2017
Someone gave birth to this and refuse to train him, rather he handed him over to a Quranic teacher who is an animal and believe in religion of peace, that see nothing but to enslave his own people by what they chose to believe.

Now I believe in this...

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by omenkaLives(m): 6:45am On Jun 19, 2017
durentchigozie:
Animals
I just knew this is the kind of barbaric, hateful, and utterly disgusting comment I'd read from people like you from that part of the country.

Why are you people like this?

Why is it you quickly generalise any crime committed by northerners? What is the meaning of "ANIMALS"? Who is the ANIMALS?

Don't we see similar crimes being committed in the South East for reason of someone being suspected of witchcraft? Haven't we seen situations where little house keepers are being brutalised because of one insignificant offence or another? Haven't we seen brothers hack brothers to death over minor arguments? Haven't we seen sons use mothers for money making rituals?

In all these, did you ever call your people animals?

Evens is trending today, have you ever called him an animal?

What the heck is wrong with you people for Christ's sake? Why the hate? Why the bitterness?

Can't one come to this forum without leaving with the pain of coming across you people's provocative utterances? Everyday, same shiit? Early Monday morning, just look at the crap you spit. And I bet you call yourself a Christian.

Seun, you need to reign in these elements before it's too late. This forum is in dire need of cleansing.

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by MrIcredible: 6:46am On Jun 19, 2017
Lol!
When people just give birth "senselessly"
Reasons why we have too many touts and retârds roaming everywhere undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by nerodenero: 6:48am On Jun 19, 2017
There is no how a young boy put in chain at this age won't grow into a potential Islamic fanatic, extremist and terrorist.

5 Likes

Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 19, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
I just knew this is the kind of barbaric, hateful, and utterly disgusting comment I'd read from people like you from that part of the country.

Why is it you quickly generalise any crime committed by northerners? What is the meaning of "ANIMALS"? Who is the ANIMALS?

Don't we see similar crimes being committed in the South East for reason of someone being suspected of witchcraft? Haven't we seen situations where little house keepers are being brutalised because of one insignificant offence or another? Haven't we seen brothers hack brothers to death over minor arguments? Haven't we seen sons use mothers for money making rituals?

What the heck is wrong with you people for Christ's sake?

Can't one come to this forum without leaving with the pain of coming across you people's provocative utterances? Everyday, same shiit? Early Monday morning, just look at the crap you spit. And I bet you call yourself a Christian.

Seun, you need to reign in these elements before it's too late. This forum is in dire need of cleansing.
[/s]

60 Likes

Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by omenkaLives(m): 7:02am On Jun 19, 2017
durentchigozie:
That should be you bagging the disgusting comment you made and puting it where it duly belongs.

I hope you rake in sufficient likes from the nonsense you put up there, and I hope the likes being you a better life.

What a pathetic soul.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 19, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
That should be you bagging the disgusting comment you made and puting it where it duly belongs.

I hope you take in sufficient likes from the nonsense you put up there.

What a pathetic soul[/s].
[img]https:///media/10-01-2015/lerZcB.gif[/img]

38 Likes

Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by LionDeLeo: 7:11am On Jun 19, 2017
omenkaLives:

In all these, did you ever call your people animals?

Evens is trending today, have you ever called him an animal?

What the heck is wrong with you people for Christ's sake? Why the hate? Why the bitterness?

Choi, boss, the ipob tormentor you don come back.

Welcome back.

**whenever Igbos hear the name "omenkalives"**

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by omenkaLives(m): 7:12am On Jun 19, 2017
Buharimustgo:

Have you finally left the wheel-Barrow job?
No I haven't. On my way to the market square as we speak. How is the Obiano's Mai ruwa business going for you bro?

5 Likes

Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by morbeta(m): 7:29am On Jun 19, 2017
These are the youths that gave quit notice to those that bring civilization close to their doorstep. The north is nutcase.

11 Likes

Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by omenkaLives(m): 7:47am On Jun 19, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Nawao.

So wishing Igbos their heart desires is now a bannable offence under the guise of "supporting seccession"?

When the forum is filled with posts and comments drumming for war as a viable option for seccesion?

The mods that enforced this just felt like silencing you.

Okay, if that comment qualifies for promoting seccesion, what should this be?

That is it.. They've always wanted to silence me and found a good excuse to do so on account of that comment.

Imagine if they were to ban all posters violating Rule 9.

Smh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by Twelve30(m): 8:00am On Jun 19, 2017
policy12:

Someone gave birth to this and refuse to train him, rather he handed him over to a Quranic teacher who is an animal and believe in religion of peace, that see nothing but to enslave his own people by what they chose to believe.

Now I believe in this...
Don't judge religion by how some sadistic idiot chooses to practice it... don't forget about Ku klux Klan (KKK) that's if u know history or do research. FYI Adolf Hitler is a Christian too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by Twelve30(m): 8:02am On Jun 19, 2017
nerodenero:
There is no how a young boy put in chain at this age won't grow into a potention Islamic fanatic, extremist and terrorist.
Actually they tend to not practice it sef.
Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by Omoluabi16(m): 8:25am On Jun 19, 2017
That's why most of them become so wild and extremist. The psychologists will call it emotional trauma. Even saudi arabia does not practice this almajiri nonsense. The northern elite want to perpetually keep their masses illiterate, so they can manipulate them as tools. And it is working, very few parents will question why their child must go to almajiri, when the big northern kids school in London.

6 Likes

Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by Evablizin(f): 8:28am On Jun 19, 2017
God please have mercy on Nigeria we need is a serious positive change,all this evil act is getting out of hand

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her / Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam / Nigerian Girls Fight In Napoli, Italy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.