Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,761 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Interested In Studying In Federal Uni. Otuoke? APPLY NOW. Deadline Closes In... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Interested In Studying In Federal Uni. Otuoke? APPLY NOW. Deadline Closes In... (440 Views)

Promotions In Federal Civil Service: Stagnated Directors Grumble / Interested In Studying In Fed. Uni. Otuoke? Apply NOW. Deadline Is Now 30th Aug. / Are There Any Prospects In Studying Nutrition And Dietetics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interested In Studying In Federal Uni. Otuoke? APPLY NOW. Deadline Closes In... by utorrent(m): 9:27am On Jul 26, 2016
Interested candidates who did not make Federal University Otuoke as their choice of university but wish to study in the university and scored 180 and above in the JAMB UMTE examination.

1. FACULTY OF EDUCATION
i. B. Ed. Business Education
ii. B. Sc. (Ed.)Education/Chemistry
iii. B. A. (Ed.) Education/History
iv. B. Sc. (Ed.)Education/Mathematics
v. B. Sc. (Ed.) Education/Physics

2. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
i. B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
ii. B.Eng. Civil Engineering
iii. B.Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
iv. B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
v. B.Eng. Mechatronic Engineering
vi. B.Eng. Petroleum and Gas Engineering

3. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
i. B.Sc. Banking and Finance
ii. B.Sc. Business Administration
iii. B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
iv. B.Sc. Marketing

4. FACULTY OF SCIENCE
i. B.Sc. Biology

Candidates who took the Federal University Otuoke as their first choice and scored 180 and above in the JAMB UTME examination and chose any of the under-listed programmes.

1. FACULTY OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
i. B. Sc. Economics and Development Studies
ii. B. A. English and Communication Studies
iii. B. A. History and International Studies
iv. B.Sc. Political Science
v. B. Sc. Sociology and Anthropology

2. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
i. B.Sc. Accounting

3. FACULTY OF SCIENCE
i. B. Sc. Biochemistry
ii. B.Sc. Chemistry
iii. B.Sc. Computer Science and Informatics
iv. B.Sc. Mathematics
v. B.Sc. Microbiology
vi. B.Sc. Physics
vii. B.Sc. Statistics

METHOD OF APPLICATION

Visit http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng

How to APPLY: http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng/downloads/how_to_apply.pdf

THE ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE WILL NOT INVOLVE ANY WRITTEN TEST.

Signed:
Kenneth E. Sonrandein
Ag. Registrar
Re: Interested In Studying In Federal Uni. Otuoke? APPLY NOW. Deadline Closes In... by akaahs(m): 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
Pls, are all the courses accredited? Especially d engineering courses.

(1) (Reply)

The First Step To Success / Martwayne - Why Haven’t You Pursued Your Dream Of Becoming A Fashion Designer? / Are You Considering A Career In HR?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.