Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up (21232 Views)

England Vs Nigeria Friendly: Pre-Match Lunch At Royal Box Wembley Suite / KFC UK Join In As Adebayo Akinfenwa Trolls Chelsea Over Recent Transfer Links / Revealed!! What Neymar Told Marcus Rashford In Tunnel Before England Vs Brazil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up by dacovajnr: 1:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
kikio1992:
O boi.. I can't stop laughing... Am sure this guy ain't a footballer...this must be one of funny post online ..how d hell does he think he wanna get an England call up.

Kindly visit http://www.kikiotolu.com to view unique and awesome pictures, comedy, romance, drama and editorials
Really? That's the strongest footballer in the world

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up by dacovajnr: 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2016
Some ppl keep ranting and one idiot above me was already going tribal...for your info that guy is the strongest footballer in the world undecided
Re: Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up by dacovajnr: 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
NORSIYK:
Afonjos and their thinking eehhn
Your stupidity has no Rival undecided

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up by Timbuktu14(m): 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
kikio1992:
O boi.. I can't stop laughing... Am sure this guy ain't a footballer...this must be one of funny post online ..how d hell does he think he wanna get an England call up.

Kindly visit http://www.kikiotolu.com to view unique and awesome pictures, comedy, romance, drama and editorials
Actually, he is.
Re: Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up by alexarelano(m): 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
HrmOlolade:
Fool u deh book space at your age
grin grin cheesy
Re: Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up by ObaKlaz: 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
He's actually a football/soccer player, a simple Google search would help y'all. However, is English football now so bad and bleak that they might call for the services of 'Hulk the Incredible' as their striker Lol
Re: Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up by ichommy(m): 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
skimarvel:
bomb dey this guy head!!! shiken ko igbin ni!!!
cheesy
Re: Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up by Bathnover: 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
The huge guy is a footballer oh. Go check it out. Played for many league 1 clubs.
kikio1992:

Re: Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up by dadaijboy: 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
Lols beast grin
Re: Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up by chincent: 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
Look at his dirty tatoo.
Re: Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up by Mistadora01(m): 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
Blood Of God! he looks like a rugby player. Big Sam! no trip Rooney's captaincy o!
Re: Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up by Chukzyfcb(m): 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
elpochas:
have watched DAT guy play bfor.he played for AFC Wimbledon.he even scored a goal against Liverpool in and fa cup match in 2014.DAT guy is a beast.the strongest footballer on earth. so had to defend against. he is so good on air.
Correct guy. You don show say you dey watch ball well. He also played same 2014, against chelsea . I watched the gaame, the guy was a menace to chelsea's defence. I remember I stored his photo then to ask my football frnds if they knew the guy after the game. He was labelled the strongest footballer by Fifa 14 because of his ability to benchpress 180kg!!!

Re: Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up by xtivin(m): 3:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
This guy jam u for field u jam spirit..gooner is your name
Re: Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up by PorscheWayne7(m): 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
kikio1992:

he is a footballer, google search him
Re: Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up by Jloveme(m): 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
dridowu:
The 34-year-old Wycombe striker is available for selection as long as Sam Allardyce serves chicken and contacts him with the news via WhatsApp

Adebayo Akinfenwa has told Sam Allardyce he is ready for an England call-up... but only if chicken is served for a pre-match snack.

The 34-year-old striker, who recently joined Wycombe Wanderers, is ready to be England's new saviour "for the last 17 minutes of a game" and partner Andy
Carroll up front in a new-look Three Lions squad.

With Wayne Rooney's captaincy up in the air, Akinfenwa's super-sub promise could yet garner more rewards, just as long as 'Big Sam' has his WhatsApp details.
"I'm going to say it out loud: I'm available for England selection if they serve chicken for pre-match [food]," he said at partypoker's 'Big Bluff' event.

"That's it. Chicken, me. No chicken, no me. That's not arrogant, that's just what I need to eat.

"Sam, big man, listen, hit me up on WhatsApp because I feel, [in the] last 20 or 17 minutes of the game, bring me on, back stick and BAM. Me and Carroll.

"I'm not saying you are long ball, but I'm effective in the last 17 minutes of games. Gareth Ainsworth hit me up on WhatsApp and I signed for him. You could hit me up on WhatsApp, so let's make it happen."

What do you say, Sam?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUaDNvCZNqQ

http://m.goal.com/s/en/news/13712/extra-time/2016/07/25/25929192/akinfenwa-wants-england-call-up-on-one-condition

But why are we like this?!
Re: Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up by eyinjuege: 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
This guy is huge o. If he should mistakenly kick anyone on the field, na instant fracture of the tibia
Re: Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up by Amigo101(m): 5:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
Jeez! I hail the refs we dey handle match we this guy dey.
Re: Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up by eddiebomba(m): 2:45am On Jul 27, 2016
Abegi, d guy gat nothing on d original chicken grubillo right here - in fact methinks dis guy ll be having three chickens....

Re: Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:56am On Jul 27, 2016
anungangampu:
Too big to be a striker. Why not defence.
you fit mark incredible hulk. shot
air ball
he looks unstoppable
Re: Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up by phranklyn92(m): 8:51am On Jul 27, 2016
Yoruba demon!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

USA Vs Netherlands: Women's World Cup Final (2 - 0) Full Time / Dead Referee 'Appointed' To Officiate Nigerian League Match / Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.