Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,704 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:05 AM

Is This Madness Or What ? Pixs - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is This Madness Or What ? Pixs (1999 Views)

Is This Madness Or What? / More Nude Pixs From Mysterious Mr. Nude / Madness Or Fashion? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Madness Or What ? Pixs by dubemnaija: 11:16am On Jul 26, 2016
The dude looks like a well known nairaland supermod. I won't name names shaa.
Re: Is This Madness Or What ? Pixs by Young03(m): 11:20am On Jul 26, 2016
Nafesaa ur the one that snapped thisold fool oh..
wat a life self
Re: Is This Madness Or What ? Pixs by modath(f): 11:22am On Jul 26, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

Laugh wan kill me here..

I love this guy!! ..I was so sure you would respond...

OK just confirming it wasn't you..

Maybe it's Mo hussy.. cheesy

No it's actually She-male Mo! grin
Re: Is This Madness Or What ? Pixs by CHIJIOKE1314: 11:28am On Jul 26, 2016
modath:

No it's actually She-male Mo! grin

If you claim otherwise then I'm sure this must be Fulanimafia obailala abagworo or Dalllbut one of you unrepentant zombies ...

Chukwudi44 Pls help me identify who that was exactly..
Re: Is This Madness Or What ? Pixs by delishpot: 11:32am On Jul 26, 2016
My suspicion...............Someone he is planning to maga has magaed him. They prolly asked him to send those photos to verify that it is truly him they are sending money to.
Re: Is This Madness Or What ? Pixs by NafeesaAA(f): 11:43am On Jul 26, 2016
delishpot:
My suspicion...............Someone he is planning to maga has magaed him. They prolly asked him to send those photos to verify that it is truly him they are sending money to.

Nigerians and their penchant for framing up all sort of stories. Some are even thinking I snapped the picture myself.
Allah ya Isar mun sharrin Nairaland

Re: Is This Madness Or What ? Pixs by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 26, 2016
he almost broke my screen cry cry cry cry
Re: Is This Madness Or What ? Pixs by delishpot: 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
NafeesaAA:

Nigerians and their penchant for framing up all sort of stories. Some are even thinking I snapped the picture myself.
Allah ya Isar mun sharrin Nairaland

What story did Iframe up O. Besides where did you get photos of a naked male from? you seem comfortable posting photos of a naked man with alcoholic drinks.
Why do you care about what stories we "frame up" is he your person? If you feel we should not guess or our guesses don't make you happy, why not yell us what your friend was doing in those photos and then we will stop framing stories for the nude man whose photos you are too happy to show us.
Re: Is This Madness Or What ? Pixs by Cunninlinguist: 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
Na so madness dey take start.

Btw na who take the pictures sef?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pocket Friendly Body Cream For An Oily Skin / See The Sexy Photos - Some Ladies Are Getting More And More Wild On Social Media / Nigerian Ad Company Turn To Scam Thousands Of Bloggers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.