Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,380 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Nollywood Actors Rally Round To Save The Life Of Woman With Ovarian Cancer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actors Rally Round To Save The Life Of Woman With Ovarian Cancer (668 Views)

Nollywood Actors Who Died In 2017 / Sexiest Nollywood Actors In 2017 (Photos) / Remembering These Dead Nollywood Actors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actors Rally Round To Save The Life Of Woman With Ovarian Cancer by beeadebola: 11:16am On Jul 26, 2016
Nollywood actors took to their various social media accounts to start the campaign to save the life of Ahmed Mayowa Shukurat who has stage IV Ovarian Cancer. Actors who have reached out to Mayowa includeRita Dominic, Toyin Aimakhu, Foluke Daramola, Toyin Adewale, erican lewedim et al.
Yesterday, July 26, 2016 Nigerian actress Toyin Aimakhu, 31, visited Ahmed Mayowa Shukurat who has been diagnosed with Stage IV Ovarian cancer.
Last weekend Mayowa’s heartbreaking story went viral as she is presently pleading for funds to save her life. She needs thirty-two million Naira to save her life and has been able to raise over 6.5 million Naira.

“This is Mayowa. I don’t know her. I have never met her. The only thing I know about her is that she is my fan. I am an actress and I believe this is the time to use my voice. We need your help” said Toyin Aimakhu in a passionate plea to save Mayowa’s life.

See post by Nollywood celebs rallying round to save the life of Ahmed Mayowa Shukurat below..

SOURCE:http://blog.iyodatv.com/nollywood-actors-rally-round-to-save-the-life-of-woman-with-ovarian-cancer/

Re: Nollywood Actors Rally Round To Save The Life Of Woman With Ovarian Cancer by cruzita(f): 11:57am On Jul 26, 2016
some people dey suffer o

(1) (Reply)

PMB's Official Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo Celebrates 1 Yr Wedding Anniversary / AY Comedian Gets Surprise Birthday Party While Playing Football [PICS] / I Once Got Aroused While Kissing On Set –OC Ukeje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.