Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Madness For Fame! Upcoming Rapper Shoots Himself In The Face To Promote His Musi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Madness For Fame! Upcoming Rapper Shoots Himself In The Face To Promote His Musi (672 Views)

Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s / Tekno Beats Wizkid & Davido To Become 'Highest Paid African Artist' By Sony Musi / CDQ Curses Instablog9ja For Calling Him An Upcoming Rapper [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Madness For Fame! Upcoming Rapper Shoots Himself In The Face To Promote His Musi by donmayorgroup(m): 11:43am On Jul 26, 2016
Madness For Fame! Upcoming Rapper Shoots himself In The Face To Promote His Music Video

The action of this upcoming rapper in order to attain fame and popularity is an indication that madness has taken over the world. People doing bizarre things to get attention.

This is exactly what one aspiring rapper from Indianapolis Kasper Knight aka Kasper Da Phantom did when he posted a video clip of himself shooting a gun, point blank to his cheek and documenting the bloody aftermath. His goal just like I mentioned earlier was to get some fame, and it worked because the video has been viewed over 700,000 times and people keep viewing it!

Here is what he said in a Facebook post:

“Anyway, this was really nothing. I’ve been shot a couple of time before and this was like a 4 out of 10 on the pain scale after the initial impact, I look slightly disorientated after the blast. That’s because my ears were ringing in pain. It was hard to focus on sound and although I assumed that I swallowed the bullet I wasn’t quite sure.”

"World Star takes every opportunity to post the most vile shit from dark skinned African Americans but let a white skinned half African motherfucker with military and law enforcement experience do something and they won't post,"

he concluded.

VIEW MORE ABOUT THIS AT>>>http://www.michaeldoosblog.info/2016/07/madness-for-fame-upcoming-rapper-shoots.html?m=1

CC: LALASTICLALA, MYND44

Re: Madness For Fame! Upcoming Rapper Shoots Himself In The Face To Promote His Musi by Juell(m): 11:50am On Jul 26, 2016
grin
Re: Madness For Fame! Upcoming Rapper Shoots Himself In The Face To Promote His Musi by cruzita(f): 11:55am On Jul 26, 2016
too explain

(1) (Reply)

APC governors fighting Ekweremadu should resign immediately – Pete Edochie / Freeze Throws Shade At Basketmouth Over His Rolex Watch Post / Boss Lady! Mercy Aigbe Launches Own Mobile App…see Scoop Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.