Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,470 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Any Fan Of 24? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Any Fan Of 24? (2753 Views)

Any Fan Of Naruto Here, Let's Have A Chat. Am ready for any argument / Any Fan Of The Tv Show Cold Case? / Any Fan Of 'Charmed' Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Fan Of 24? by bigspif(m): 4:49pm On Dec 06, 2006
Howdy,
Any fan of the action series 24 in da house? Any truth that season 5 is ongoing? Im hooked
Re: Any Fan Of 24? by justkunmi(m): 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2006
im te geratest fan of 24 alive. i'm hooked. i'm currently on season 4. about to finish it tough.
jack bauer is the craziest tv character ever
Re: Any Fan Of 24? by gbadex1(m): 11:54pm On Dec 06, 2006
Yep, another 24 fan in the hizzouse. Finished season 5 like 3 months ago. Waiting for the next season. . .

All give it up for Jack Bauer n 24 a.k.a "The Jack Bauer Power Hour"!!!

24 kicks ass
Re: Any Fan Of 24? by gianni(f): 12:59am On Dec 07, 2006
yeah, i also love 24.finished season 5 a coupla weeks back.jack bauer is great.i also love chloe o'brian,i think she's the queen of the pack!
Re: Any Fan Of 24? by Eurphoria(f): 1:00am On Dec 07, 2006
i am a fan    smiley seen season 1-4  waiting for 5 getting it soon. Jack for president is all i say lol. Absolutely love it.
Re: Any Fan Of 24? by gianni(f): 1:11am On Dec 07, 2006
met chloe o'brian,curtis manning and tony almeida when the came to london for the official launch of 24:the game on play station.chloe's just as weird as she seems in the series.
Re: Any Fan Of 24? by mac73(m): 12:06pm On Dec 07, 2006
i'm a huge fan of 24.i have seasons1-5 on dvd.season 6 will commence in january next year.chloe is one of my favourite characters on 24.i can't think of any other actor other than kiefer sutherland who could have played jack bauer better.kiefer was born to play jack bauer.i have always liked kiefer's performances in movies but my respect for him went up a notch when i saw(well, actually heard) him in phonebooth. some of my top memorable moments of 24 are as follows;
1. the death of ryan chapelle.
2. when george mason informs his estranged son that he is dying.
3. the assasination of david palmer.
4. the death of edgar.
don't know if any other person shares my view, but i think dennis haysbert was perfectly cast as president david palmer.his performance as president is arguably the best by any actor in the role of the president of the united states of America.
Re: Any Fan Of 24? by justkunmi(m): 5:49pm On Dec 07, 2006
my best moments of 24
when jack bauer shot nina myers (remember her)
when jack almost shot chase to convince the salazars
the death of david palmer
when tony almeda went to prison
Re: Any Fan Of 24? by bigspif(m): 10:29am On Dec 08, 2006
mac73:

i'm a huge fan of 24.i have seasons1-5 on dvd.season 6 will commence in january next year.chloe is one of my favourite characters on 24.i can't think of any other actor other than kiefer sutherland who could have played jack bauer better.kiefer was born to play jack bauer.i have always liked kiefer's performances in movies but my respect for him went up a notch when i saw(well, actually heard) him in phonebooth. some of my top memorable moments of 24 are as follows;
4. the death of edgar.
don't know if any other person shares my view, but i think dennis haysbert was perfectly cast as president david palmer.his performance as president is arguably the best by any actor in the role of the president of the united states of America.
Yeah Mac73 one of the my sad moments which was really felt was the death of Edgar followed by assasination of David Palmer cry cry cry.
The Cochoran guy and Joel surnow are one hell of producers wink.
Cloe makes the series more interesting with her "can do" acts.
Season 5 is my best.
I heard that season 6 is alraedy being rolled.

Which is your best among the seasons?
Re: Any Fan Of 24? by gbadex1(m): 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2006
My best seasons would probably be 3, 4 (the one with Behrooz) and 5.
Re: Any Fan Of 24? by justkunmi(m): 1:46pm On Dec 12, 2006
my best season is 3. with the salazahs and the biological virus.

question is, can someone be that active like jack bauer for 24hours straight without even stopping for 10 minutes to grab something to eat, . . .that guyy is clearly on drugs.

chloe is my best character
then i liked tony almeida
then nina myres . . .even though she was bad.

i loved that part where she appeared from nowhere to buy the virus jack and the salazahs too where trying to buy. (season 3)
Re: Any Fan Of 24? by justkunmi(m): 10:40am On Dec 28, 2006
anyone seen the preview of season 6.?

wayne palmer was president!!!!!!
jack bauer had beards!!!!!
and this guy from ally macbeal was in it too(cant remember his name)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CnS4W3tIZes

enjoy
Re: Any Fan Of 24? by Fimmy(m): 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2006
have only played the game very intresting
Re: Any Fan Of 24? by POTUS(m): 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2006
oh my 24?im hooked ,never used to watch it religiously till about some weeks ago,thinkin bout ordern all four seasons on the 1800 nos.though i do get upset  about some of the actions taken with theactors/actresses ,u no how all these caucasian pple behave in movies,theyl see danger and b movin towards it,. whereas blackman for don ja sharp,sharp.anyways i guess its a way of prolongn the series.much love
mac73:

4. the death of edgar.
.AGREE WITH YOU
Re: Any Fan Of 24? by gianni(f): 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2006
@justkunmi
thanx for the link.
can't wait for season 6.
i mean,how on earth did wayne become "Mr President" ?
and how did Jack leave China alive?
Re: Any Fan Of 24? by Busta(f): 7:11pm On Dec 28, 2006
need to go get me the collection.

don't watch it but heard so much fuss bout it.
Re: Any Fan Of 24? by gianni(f): 7:15pm On Dec 28, 2006
@busta
just get the original dvds,then you'll enjoy it
got a pirated season 3 only to find out that [after seeing my sis' original copy] half of it had been cut off
Re: Any Fan Of 24? by Busta(f): 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2006
eya, not a big fan of pirated CDS tho.

They freeze up easily and that ticks me off.
Re: Any Fan Of 24? by Modups1(f): 8:19am On Dec 29, 2006
24 has got to b one of d greatest series ever created.
from the first episode of season 1, i was hooked!
i have watched up to season 3 , haven't gotten season 4 yet but started on season 5

my greatest moments are as ff:

1) when jack shot nina in season 1
2) when jack killed nina in season 3 (about time)
3) when jack chopped off chase's hand (shock) shocked
4) when tony was shot in da neck in season 2
5) when jack killed chappelle (so sad) cry
6) when palmer was assasinated (another sad event) cry cry cry
7) when sherry was killed (dat woman had it comin)
cool when jack held all those people hostage in d convenience store just to delay the terrorists

needless to say dat jack is my hero!!!

p/s: does wayne palmer really become president in season6?
Re: Any Fan Of 24? by gianni(f): 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2006
yes o,my sister!
you need to see the trailer on youtube [try the link above].
how i wish someone [producer,whatever] could take the series to local tv stations in naija
let the people feel some action,they must be tired of watching those mexican lovey stuff
Re: Any Fan Of 24? by Modups1(f): 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2006
i agree with u
nta or ait needs to put this program on air
Re: Any Fan Of 24? by POTUS(m): 3:51pm On Dec 29, 2006
@justkunmi thanks for the link above,its awesome,i cant wait,just wondering how wayne become president.dou think he can b as good as acting president like his brother?cos i just finished watching the episode where nina lied and told jack that kim had been found dead,david palmer was and has always been exceptional in his role,with his charisma and all.
@gianni:was just about to ask if it was being shown in naija,actually it was a friend in naija that encouraged me to follow it cos he always bought the dvd whenever he was on holidays.im sure it has quite a nos of followership in naija,at least amongst the young folks.i no for sure that in the us the women follow greys anatomy while the guys,both young and old follow 24(im not sayn women dont follow 24 also).but if its shown will nepa allow people to follow it?
@everyone:jack  baeur rocks grin
Re: Any Fan Of 24? by gianni(f): 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2006
@potus
i don't think it's being aired in naija
i think just afew know the series [judging from the number of people on this thread]
even if they decide to buy the dvd,they get a pirated one
a friend that came from naija some months back[he brought the season 3 for me],said he had to comb every part of lagos city before he finally found it in ikeja.
i got the seasons 1,2,4,5 and 6 here and i can tell you that "the difference is clear"
Re: Any Fan Of 24? by Seun(m): 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2006
I've just finished watching a season 5 dvd. It's very addictive if you get involved; that's all I can say.
Re: Any Fan Of 24? by POTUS(m): 6:56pm On Dec 30, 2006
@gianni you have season six?thot wasnt out yet?
@seun,i agree with you its more than addictive.i don't want to think about how much i spent renting seasons 3 and 4 when i just discovered it,thankfully iv been promised the dvd package as a present.
@gianni: 24 is a drama and even jennifer aniston is a bigfan and wanted to feature in it, but was turned down.
Re: Any Fan Of 24? by PoDeep(m): 11:36pm On Dec 30, 2006
***evil laughter*** I see we the global cult of 24 are making progress with initiating Nigerian recruits.Soon we will take total dominion over the minds of every man & woman,boy & girl,young & old,gay & les,genius & retard -(and of course that 86 hooker that sells 'kulikuli' during lunch breaks @ shagamu).                  As for season 6,seen the preview on E!(dstv channel 41).Quite promising & as for it being aired on Naija tv,the 1st season is being aired on STV,mondays at 9:00pm.(but its kinda jacked off still airing season 1 when even those slow mofos at MNET just finished season 5)
Re: Any Fan Of 24? by gbadex1(m): 6:19am On Dec 31, 2006
^ Lol, dotun how are you? Quite some time now. I see you still have those crazy lines of yours. . . cheesy cheesy
Re: Any Fan Of 24? by POTUS(m): 7:26am On Dec 31, 2006
thats cool so it is being shown on cable and tv in naija
Re: Any Fan Of 24? by Owoayo(m): 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2006
The New Season fo 24 coming in January,
Cant wait
Re: Any Fan Of 24? by Marchibu(m): 4:38am On Jan 01, 2007
I LOVE 24. It´s the best action series EVER!!!

My brother has every single episode on DVD
But I really hated the end of season 5 with Jack Bauer captured by the Chinese. It really came like a shock, forgoing all the sleep, watching 24 episodes of a season just to see that ugly end.

Does anyone know the release date for season 6 on DVD? I´ve never EVER and WILL NEVER EVER start watching 24 on TV. I hate those commercials and I hate wainting a whole week for the next episode. I only watch them on DVD.

Problem is, I live in Germany, need to order them from the UK to get them in time.
Re: Any Fan Of 24? by justkunmi(m): 11:07pm On Jan 04, 2007
shooting of the new season is goin on as i type. i've stumbled on the first episode and i tell u it is very very crazy. its really going to be crazier than all other seasons. the makers of 24 are just totally out of this world. with the ingenuity and precision in the directin and acting, it sure is the best TV series i've seen.

24 rocks.
Re: Any Fan Of 24? by boyalinco: 3:50pm On Jan 05, 2007
i thot the airing of the new season starts january 14th?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zeeworld: Thursday Update On Twist Of Fate Episode 116 - 117 / Download Mark Angel Comedy – Longer Throat (episode 101) / Mercy Aigbe Turns Prophetess (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.