Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,809 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Any Fan Of 'Charmed' Here? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Any Fan Of 'Charmed' Here? (1292 Views)

Any Fan Of The Tv Show Cold Case? / Any Fan Of 24? / Charmed - Luv It Or Hate It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Fan Of 'Charmed' Here? by saintkola(m): 12:17pm On Sep 08, 2006
Three sisters (Prue, Piper and Phoebe) reunite and unlock their powers to become the Charmed Ones - the most powerful witches to exist. Now they must vanquish evil and save innocents while living their lives as normal women in the real world. Life isn't so easy when you're Charmed. In Season 4, half-sister Paige took over for the dearly departed Prue, to once again form the Charmed Ones and fight evil and save innocents.
check out dis link: http://www.tv.com/charmed/show/106/summary.html

Re: Any Fan Of 'Charmed' Here? by spikedcylinder: 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2006
I used to watch this series about 3 years ago,i think i lots interest after Prue died.
Is the show still airing?
Re: Any Fan Of 'Charmed' Here? by iice(f): 7:16pm On Sep 14, 2006
I watch this show, sadly it has ended. They always got hot guys in there. grin Favorite is probably Piper, used to like Prue but after awhile i just got tired of her. Phoebe is too predictable for me. And Page is great.
Re: Any Fan Of 'Charmed' Here? by ikamefa(f): 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2006
iice:

I watch this show, sadly it has ended. They always got hot guys in there. grin Favorite is probably Piper, used to like Prue but after awhile i just got tired of her. Phoebe is too predictable for me. And Page is great.

omg ! shocked a young winch in the making shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

don't mind me @ iice kind of bored right now at work

@ Topic used to watch the programme , it don't do nuffin for me! ,because its the kind@ programme i watch just to pass time! tongue
Re: Any Fan Of 'Charmed' Here? by iice(f): 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2006
ahahahahah yeah i can imagine. Hmmmm think i left me broom somewhere lol
Re: Any Fan Of 'Charmed' Here? by kike001(f): 2:06pm On Sep 18, 2006
i so love charmed its so great wat a shame the series is finally over i love charmed n its just flippin great kickin sum ass i love charmed who eva hate chramed dont no wat dey missin its sum reqal gud fun
Re: Any Fan Of 'Charmed' Here? by cutieexx(f): 11:55pm On Jan 26, 2007
@ kike001,

cheesy grin grin tell it lik it is sister, I LOVE CHARMED ONES! i miss it now dat it's gone, oh my God, it's got lot of morals to learn 4rm, it's fun, a** kickin' fights wit warlocks and demons and stuff, romance(leo+piper), struggle with love(phoebe), paige(lookin' to find her real self). i sure love it!
Re: Any Fan Of 'Charmed' Here? by Seun(m): 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2007
I'm a fan of the three spooky sisters. They have a sense of humor that is refreshing for a supernatural drama.
Re: Any Fan Of 'Charmed' Here? by watever(f): 6:30pm On Jan 28, 2007
awww, love 'em
i still watch d re-runs
Re: Any Fan Of 'Charmed' Here? by cutieexx(f): 6:31pm On Jan 28, 2007
me too cheesy any chance i get!
Re: Any Fan Of 'Charmed' Here? by Raymand(m): 7:32pm On Jan 28, 2007
Does this show still run?
Re: Any Fan Of 'Charmed' Here? by cutieexx(f): 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2007
no, they've finished the last season, but TV channels still do re-runs
Re: Any Fan Of 'Charmed' Here? by annie7896: 9:41pm On Feb 14, 2007
I love Charmed although I am watching re-runs and never saw Paige on the show yet.
I don't think she'll ever be able to replace Prue in amillion years, I love Prue, and wish she didn't die or in my case won't die.
If I was Pipper I don't think I would ever be a ble to married if my very close sister wasn't there.
I can already tell I won't like Paige,
I think I'm scared of liking her, I think it would mean I'm betraying Prue, somtimes I feel like I wanna cry, I mean I cried when Andy died, and I cried when Sam died, so I sure I am going to cry for days when Prue dies.
sad cry sad cry
Re: Any Fan Of 'Charmed' Here? by cutieexx(f): 4:42pm On Feb 15, 2007
undecided undecided cry cry cry cry i feel 4 girl, but u gotto let it go. cheesy cheesy paige turned out to b d only person who could fill in pru's shoes perfectly. giv it time gal wink wink n b4 u know it, u would kom 2 lov hr grin grin trust me, she's as magical as charmed ones altogether cheesy wink

(1) (Reply)

Prison Break / Cnn Or Fox News / Home In Exile Trailer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.