Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Internet Breaker ‘oge Okoye Flaunts Major Cleavage In Sexy Selfie’ 18+ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Internet Breaker ‘oge Okoye Flaunts Major Cleavage In Sexy Selfie’ 18+ (1395 Views)

Oge Okoye Flaunts Her Breasts Tattoo In New Photos / Peter Okoye Flaunts His Banana Island Music Studio / Oge Okoye Flaunts Her Tattoo & Cleavage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Internet Breaker ‘oge Okoye Flaunts Major Cleavage In Sexy Selfie’ 18+ by beeadebola: 2:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
Sexy Nollywood actress who is currently vacationing abroad shared this hot picture of herself on her Instagram page today July 26, 2016. See the sexy outfit Oge wore that literarily broke the internet over the weekend because she wore it to church

SOURCE:http://blog.iyodatv.com/internet-breaker-oge-okoye-flaunts-major-cleavage-in-sexy-selfie-18/

Re: Internet Breaker ‘oge Okoye Flaunts Major Cleavage In Sexy Selfie’ 18+ by Sammyramires(m): 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
Please OP I beg of you... I need the support of my fellow Nairalanders to boost my chances of becoming the winner at the on-going #thevjapprenticesearch.

The contestant with the most Video Views goes home as the winner.

Please help me move the Video link to the front Page to boost my chances of winning.
Thanks!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BISOQqhBGn_/
Re: Internet Breaker ‘oge Okoye Flaunts Major Cleavage In Sexy Selfie’ 18+ by yusaze2007: 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
hmnn.....

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Are Now Back Together / D'banj Slays In Real Tiger-skin Italian Shoes(photos) / Kylie Jenner Shows Off Big Boob's In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.