Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

List Of Cartoon Television Programs With Lesbian, Gay And Bisexual Characters. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / List Of Cartoon Television Programs With Lesbian, Gay And Bisexual Characters. (8210 Views)

Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage / Mother Sees Nude Lady On Cartoon Network (Photo) / I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Cartoon Television Programs With Lesbian, Gay And Bisexual Characters. by Ranchhoddas: 6:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
Cooldude68:
You don't just conclude like that! I've witnessed scenes from Tom & Jerry cartoons where the devil was worshipped and spells were cast.
Watch this small YouTube clip and you'll see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-v5f0s6bvc
I used to be a fan but no longer.
You are paranoid. See a shrink.

1 Like

Re: List Of Cartoon Television Programs With Lesbian, Gay And Bisexual Characters. by brainiac5(m): 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
We can't blame them. The gay culture is already part of their society so they are plainly putting it on tv. Kids in america already know what is homosexuality. There is a gay right organization known as GLAAD, who are even convincing animation studios to go portray the gay nature in their works.
Re: List Of Cartoon Television Programs With Lesbian, Gay And Bisexual Characters. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You are paranoid. See a shrink.

You are the one who appears to be making foolish comments here. Someone is canvassing his points real good and backing them up, yet you keep chasing him around with distracting unsupported one-liners.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Cartoon Television Programs With Lesbian, Gay And Bisexual Characters. by Ishilove: 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
pcguru1:

That thing annonys me when they call animes "cartoons".
But animes are cartoons, or am I missing something?

They're animated...
Re: List Of Cartoon Television Programs With Lesbian, Gay And Bisexual Characters. by ShaqFu: 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
OP I never spotted any LGBT character(s) in Dexter's Laboratory, Attack On Titan and South Park.

Beside OP South Park is way to adult for kids to b watching it. Just like you saying kids should be watching Boondocks.
Re: List Of Cartoon Television Programs With Lesbian, Gay And Bisexual Characters. by ShaqFu: 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ishilove:

They're animated...
There are cartoons and there are cartoons.
Re: List Of Cartoon Television Programs With Lesbian, Gay And Bisexual Characters. by An0nimus: 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
In Legend of Korra, the gay scene was at the end of season 4. Korra was leaning in to kiss Asami or so. Can't remember for sure now.

Ishilove:

They're animated...
Yeah they're animated too, just that the word 'anime' is more generally associated with Japanese cartoons.

ShaqFu:
OP I never spotted any LGBT character(s) in Dexter's Laboratory, Attack On Titan and South Park.
Beside OP South Park is way to adult for kids to b watching it. Just like you saying kids should be watching Boondocks.

In Attack on Titan, I think the Titan who went into crystalized hibernation at end of season 1 was gay. She's the one that comes to mind when I hear the anime has a gay character. These cartoons are not for kids anyways.
Re: List Of Cartoon Television Programs With Lesbian, Gay And Bisexual Characters. by ShaqFu: 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
An0nimus:
In Legend of Korra, the gay scene was at the end of season 4. Korra was leaning in to kiss Asami or so. Can't remember for sure now.

Yeah they're animated too, just that the word 'anime' is more generally associated with Japanese cartoons.

In Attack on Titan, I think the Titan who went into crystalized hibernation at end of season 1 was gay. She's the one that comes to mind when I hear the anime has a gay character. These cartoons are not for kids anyways.
Well never knew there are gay characters in Attack on Titan, but still I didn't even pay attention to such things. Just the story and action...

But I won't be surprise about South Park having gay characters. That cartoon is way to serious to be taken lightly.
Re: List Of Cartoon Television Programs With Lesbian, Gay And Bisexual Characters. by An0nimus: 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
ShaqFu:
Well never knew there are gay characters in Attack on Titan, but still I didn't even pay attention to such things. Just the story and action...

But I won't be surprise about South Park having gay characters. That cartoon is way to serious to be taken lightly.

It wasn't too pronounced in AoT, and yeah, the action takes your mind off it. They postponed season 2 till next year. imagine angry
Re: List Of Cartoon Television Programs With Lesbian, Gay And Bisexual Characters. by ShaqFu: 5:02am On Jul 30, 2016
An0nimus:

It wasn't too pronounced in AoT, and yeah, the action takes your mind off it. They postponed season 2 till next year. imagine angry
LOL. Why am I not surprise. I stopped watching it though cos to me, it didn't have the flare of Bleach and other animes. I' always known it's going to be like Claymore.
Re: List Of Cartoon Television Programs With Lesbian, Gay And Bisexual Characters. by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 30, 2016
Ishilove:

They're animated...

Nobody is disputing that if the purpose is to stratify it , but in these context she's referring to it as something for kids which infact is wrong , most animes are for adult, for instance no child would understand an anime like Gin tan ma especially the concept of breaking the fourth wall or death Note or even Code gease, or the complicasies in Steins Gate, in fact even adults find it hard to understand Standalone complex in Ghost in the shell, also no kid can withstand the blood shed in claymore, attack on Titan, or the highly sex scene in Prison school or sexual innuedos in "A world without the concept of dirty jokes". My guy the list is long I could go on and on

1 Like

Re: List Of Cartoon Television Programs With Lesbian, Gay And Bisexual Characters. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
this ignorant rubbish has been making the rounds on nigerian social media. i read it and i feel ashamed for us as black people.
theres even some nonsense that credits this to wikipedia.

anyone can search each and everyone of those shows on wikipedia.

half of those shows are not even for kids
archer, rick and morty, south park, the awesomes . .

south park even go out of their way , probably because of ignorant sanctimonious bumpkins in the mold of nigerians to post a strong warning at the start of each episode

the article is shameful sef. we all watched dexters laboratory on silver bird tv. how did dexter and deedee become lgbt?

nigerians. this is the way one joker was telling me that ben ten was demonic. he knew this because his pastor had a dream and went to hell where all the demons were ben ten aliens. and this was at a PTA meeting and all the other dads were nodding. cheesy cheesy

but guess the worst part of this? these jokers have no alternative to provide. the last nigerian program for kids as far as i can remember is tales by moonlight from the eighties.

the best all our brave protectors of the nigerian child can provide as entertainment for children is africa magic - brain numbing mush.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Cartoon Television Programs With Lesbian, Gay And Bisexual Characters. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
oyb:
this ignorant rubbish has been making the rounds on nigerian social media. i read it and i feel ashamed for us as black people.
theres even some nonsense that credits this to wikipedia.

anyone can search each and everyone of those shows on wikipedia.

half of those shows are not even for kids
archer, rick and morty, south park, the awesomes . .

south park even go out of their way , probably because of ignorant sanctimonious bumpkins in the mold of nigerians to post a strong warning at the start of each episode

the article is shameful sef. we all watched dexters laboratory on silver bird tv. how did dexter and deedee become lgbt?

nigerians. this is the way one joker was telling me that ben ten was demonic. he knew this because his pastor had a dream and went to hell where all the demons were ben ten aliens. and this was at a PTA meeting and all the other dads were nodding. cheesy cheesy

but guess the worst part of this? these jokers have no alternative to provide. the last nigerian program for kids as far as i can remember is tales by moonlight from the eighties.

the best all our brave protectors of the nigerian child can provide as entertainment for children is africa magic - brain numbing mush.

Thank you very much, archer for kids imagine, OP didn't cross check she just copied and paste ibdont blame her, I blame her education system, that's what we were taught in school believing anything printed or typed online .

1 Like

Re: List Of Cartoon Television Programs With Lesbian, Gay And Bisexual Characters. by Owobobrown(m): 7:02am On Jul 31, 2016
blessedvisky:
Pls how is Korra a lesbian? I have heard this b4 but still don't get.
P. S I have watched the 3 seasons
she's in love with Asami sato
Re: List Of Cartoon Television Programs With Lesbian, Gay And Bisexual Characters. by otokx(m): 1:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
Thank God you have light and TV to be watching all these; Nigeria must be getting better.
Re: List Of Cartoon Television Programs With Lesbian, Gay And Bisexual Characters. by Ranchhoddas: 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
Gaborone:

You are the one who appears to be making foolish comments here. Someone is canvassing his points real good and backing them up, yet you keep chasing him around with distracting unsupported one-liners.
You say wetin
Re: List Of Cartoon Television Programs With Lesbian, Gay And Bisexual Characters. by 9jaCrusade: 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
Wow, that's confirmed occult scene. It is called a suggestive cut. Just to inform viewers that this is OUR show. Mehn, these guys have taken over almost every TV programme on air. I only pity those ignorant ones who think nothing of these scenes. The greatest mugu is the one who thinks he is an "observer" in a game where he is very much a player!

Cooldude68:
You don't just conclude like that! I've witnessed scenes from Tom & Jerry cartoons where the devil was worshipped and spells were cast.
Watch this small YouTube clip and you'll see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-v5f0s6bvc
I used to be a fan but no longer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full Meaning Of Husband And Wife..check It Out. / Help Me With Pretty Igbo Names To Flatter A Woman. / Are You The First Born In Your Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.