Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

What Can He Do With 100k And Will Be Generating 5 Hundred naira Daily - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can He Do With 100k And Will Be Generating 5 Hundred naira Daily (9910 Views)

I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre / What Business Can I Start With 100k Please / Understanding The Basic Principle Of Generating Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can He Do With 100k And Will Be Generating 5 Hundred naira Daily by babyt66: 9:55am On Aug 18, 2016
Watsapp me on this number 08032493281 for details
Re: What Can He Do With 100k And Will Be Generating 5 Hundred naira Daily by Honeyking(m): 12:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
abbeyforex:

BUSINESS OF ADDICTION is okay. With #35,000 ,he can be selling airtime to those numerous airtime sellers as a major distributor or he should add #5000 to make #105,000 for 3 accounts and there he goes. Learn more here: (https)://goo(.)gl/pxJyDz ,just remove the brackets
Can you please shed more light because am seriously planning on recharge card business.
Thanks
Re: What Can He Do With 100k And Will Be Generating 5 Hundred naira Daily by abbeyforex(m): 5:10am On Aug 19, 2016
Honeyking:

Can you please shed more light because am seriously planning on recharge card business.
Thanks

Chat me up on whatsapp, contact on signature
Re: What Can He Do With 100k And Will Be Generating 5 Hundred naira Daily by Atesunate15(m): 3:32am On Aug 21, 2016
delivite:

I know the details about piuni. When you said your friend was hoping to start a business, I didn't think MLM qualified considering that he might be thinking of starting a sustainable business that would last the time. Good luck
then that should be the best reason to choose Piuni
other companies started their business in the overseas before coming to Nigeria. But this time around, we Nigerians are the Pioneer worldwide. The Global Launch will be in months time. You will bite your teeth for now joining now. Although we have not produced multimillionaires but in months time you will see.
cheers
Re: What Can He Do With 100k And Will Be Generating 5 Hundred naira Daily by madgoat(m): 7:38am On Aug 21, 2016
Carmal90:

Exactly my thought, but decline to comment to avoid the brouhaha from this thread...

The guy has started on one platform call PIUNI... very lucrative that am also considering joining him.
Thanks anyway

Plz what is PIUNI? I'll will like to know more and see if its something i can do.
Re: What Can He Do With 100k And Will Be Generating 5 Hundred naira Daily by madgoat(m): 7:42am On Aug 21, 2016
Atesunate15:

then that should be the best reason to choose Piuni
other companies started their business in the overseas before coming to Nigeria. But this time around, we Nigerians are the Pioneer worldwide. The Global Launch will be in months time. You will bite your teeth for now joining now. Although we have not produced multimillionaires but in months time you will see.
cheers
Plz can u tell me more or send me their website to read about it?
Re: What Can He Do With 100k And Will Be Generating 5 Hundred naira Daily by Carmal90(m): 7:54am On Aug 21, 2016
madgoat:

Plz what is PIUNI? I'll will like to know more and see if its something i can do.

To know more about piuni pls search for Abbeyforex on Nairaland sir
Re: What Can He Do With 100k And Will Be Generating 5 Hundred naira Daily by muyicomms(m): 11:39am On Aug 21, 2016
Carmal90:
I have a friend that said he need a business that will be generating minimum of 500 for him daily..

He stays in Orile asix.
Virtually all known business is around his environment..
He just resigned from his place of work .
He want to be managing the business himself....

Pls bail him/me out. Cos what u advise him you are indirectly advising me

NB. I have my own little business, but this my friend is not buying my ideas

he should start mobile money transfer agent with 10,000 he can make 10.000
Re: What Can He Do With 100k And Will Be Generating 5 Hundred naira Daily by Carmal90(m): 1:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
muyicomms:

he should start mobile money transfer agent with 10,000 he can make 10.000

I don't seem to hear you, with 10,000 he will make aw much??,if ur answer is 10 naira so aw much will heake on 100k transfer
Re: What Can He Do With 100k And Will Be Generating 5 Hundred naira Daily by Atesunate15(m): 12:40am On Aug 23, 2016
madgoat:

Plz can u tell me more or send me their website to read about it?
please add me on WhatsApp. check my signature
Re: What Can He Do With 100k And Will Be Generating 5 Hundred naira Daily by abbeyforex(m): 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
Carmal90:

To know more about piuni pls search for Abbeyforex on Nairaland sir

The name of the company is PIUNI. A multimillion dollar global company from US, founded on the principle of making life easier by creating a platform whereby DAILY life activities can be simplified & transformed into a life changing business.
The company reward(pay) us for doing what we ordinarily like to do or would have paid someone to do for us DAILY like:
> Top up mobile phone/tablet worldwide to ALL networks in over 140 countries
> Money transfer Services
> Pay bills for hundreds of services worldwide e.g television subscriptions,Electricity bills, Water bills, Healthcare, internet WiFi, Government taxes, Fuel & gas purchase, E-commerce, etc.

It's the BIGGEST EVER in MLM worldwide.
I just invited you for a LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY, that will singularly rewrite your entire history. I look forward to seeing you join us!

Learn more about the opportunity here : https://www(.)youtube.com/watch?v=n71xMnJ9lho
whatsapp: +2348035018559
Re: What Can He Do With 100k And Will Be Generating 5 Hundred naira Daily by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2016
Carmal90:

I don't seem to hear you, with 10,000 he will make aw much??,if ur answer is 10 naira so aw much will heake on 100k transfer

I believe it was a typo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Issues N100b Sovereign Sukuk For Subscription / First Bank, Gtbank, Others Among Top 500 Globally / Whatsapp Bulk Sender Free Download And How To Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.