Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,848 members, 7,956,177 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:01 AM

Charge Phone With Car - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Charge Phone With Car (469 Views)

Tecno Pouvoir 2 Unboxing -- A Phone With 5,000mah Battery! / Have You Ever Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here / How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charge Phone With Car by ganagagi: 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
I always charge my tecno 8H with 5100 mah battery with my car,pls will it have any effect to my phone,car or my var battery
Re: Charge Phone With Car by ganagagi: 7:19am On Jul 27, 2016
I am waiting
Re: Charge Phone With Car by titosantana(m): 7:43am On Jul 27, 2016
You are good to go, but it will affect the car battery if you on only the ignition without the car starting.
Re: Charge Phone With Car by ganagagi: 9:27am On Jul 27, 2016
What if the phone will charge without on the ignition
Re: Charge Phone With Car by titosantana(m): 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
I don't really get you but let me just say this - If you are on the move with the car, no problem. But there will be problem if you turn on the ignition without the car running.
Re: Charge Phone With Car by titosantana(m): 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
I don't really get you but let me just say this - If you are on the move with the car, no problem. But there will be problem if you turn on the ignition without the car engine running.

(1) (Reply)

Help With My Blackberry Curve / Android Bug Fear In 900 Million Phones / Trade In Your Phone For Cash Online? This Sounds Cool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.