Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,990 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Rihanna Warns Fans Against Playing Pokemon Go At Her Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Warns Fans Against Playing Pokemon Go At Her Concert (760 Views)

Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) / "The Savage Tour": Tiwa Savage In The UK Ahead Of Her Concert / 12 Fake Accounts Impersonating RMD On Facebook, Warns Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Warns Fans Against Playing Pokemon Go At Her Concert by princevee(m): 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
Days after a fan was caught playing Pokémon Go game at a Beyonce concert, Rihanna has warned her fans not to try that move.

Rihanna took to the stage in Lille, France on Saturday as part of her Anti World Tour and told the audience she wouldn’t accept it if she saw any of them trying to catch the virtual creatures on their phones instead of paying attention to her.

“I don’t want to see you texting your boyfriends or your girlfriends, I don’t want to see you catching any Pokemons up in this b***h!” She said.

Re: Rihanna Warns Fans Against Playing Pokemon Go At Her Concert by halfricanadian(f): 10:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
Op post b like COKE BOTTLE

and FANTA content
Re: Rihanna Warns Fans Against Playing Pokemon Go At Her Concert by maxti: 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:
Op post b like COKE BOTTLE

and FANTA content

Lol!

Coke Bottle n Origin Content
Re: Rihanna Warns Fans Against Playing Pokemon Go At Her Concert by halfricanadian(f): 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
maxti:

Lol!

Coke Bottle n Origin Content

undecided did i quote u?
Re: Rihanna Warns Fans Against Playing Pokemon Go At Her Concert by EMMYLBANKS(m): 12:26am On Jul 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

undecided did i quote u?
i tire oo...even me surprise:/
Re: Rihanna Warns Fans Against Playing Pokemon Go At Her Concert by halfricanadian(f): 12:51am On Jul 27, 2016
EMMYLBANKS:
i tire oo...even me surprise:/

wink cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Amber Rose Side-huge Her Ex Wiz Khalifa In New Photo With Others / Back Stabbing Friends? Ubi Franklin Or Iyana? / Jim Iyke Stunning In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.