Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Hillary Clinton Is Democratic Presidential Nominee - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hillary Clinton Is Democratic Presidential Nominee (24343 Views)

Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance / Hillary R. Clinton Makes History As First female Democratic Presidential Nominee / Hilary Clinton Becomes The First Female U.S Presidential Nominee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hillary Clinton Is Democratic Presidential Nominee by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 27, 2016
Americans should vote wisely.Hillary will be a better option than that madman called Trump.
Re: Hillary Clinton Is Democratic Presidential Nominee by dhsfbi(m): 8:57am On Jul 27, 2016
Hillary! Hillary!! Hillary!!!. The next and first female president of the USA. If na plane wing I go follow enter US comes November to celebrate Clinton's victory so be it. I love this women strength, toughness, confidence and most of all respect her intelligence and judgement. Vote for Hillary Clinton.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Is Democratic Presidential Nominee by Netcontactsng1(m): 9:00am On Jul 27, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Trump does not have all the demographic groups he needs to win.

He does not have the black, Hispanic, women,LGBT, other minorities, and you need substantial votes from these groups to win elections.

Also, not all Trump's fellow Republicans love him. Many of them would rather stay home than come out and vote for him.

If Trump wins, he needs votes from the above groupings.

So for me to become America's president, I must support those ass bleeping bastards?? undecided undecided
Re: Hillary Clinton Is Democratic Presidential Nominee by LastProphet: 9:02am On Jul 27, 2016
Bolustic:
I'm so sure of it.

Donald Trump is America's next President come November.

See the seemingly unceasing terror attacks in Germany and France is a vindication on Trump's stance on some important national issues such as security and immigration.

Americans, unlike Nigerians don't vote sentiments.

Hillary is going nowhere, forget the propaganda of CNN

its clear my brother that trump speaks a lot of truth without sugar-coating it. if America fails to vote him then they will understand the meaning of islamic terrorism
Re: Hillary Clinton Is Democratic Presidential Nominee by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 27, 2016
kstix:
Although i'm not really in support of her because the clintons and bushs just want to keep recycling power in their family and some of her policies in the past were controversial but i Hope Nigeria can do the same against all the odds of gender bias in africa towards the women's role being restricted to just the kitchen. Lots of women can accomplish greater things than some men. I hope we emulate this.
is it stella odua or deziani madukwe we going to vote for?
Re: Hillary Clinton Is Democratic Presidential Nominee by Onegai(f): 9:05am On Jul 27, 2016
Trump really is a bad idea. He wants to isolate the U.S. by fire by force. This seems good but he supports Putin (who wants to annex former parts of USSR back to Russia) and will leave Europe to its fate (against ISIS and growing Islamic Radicalization). Then he wants to deport American Muslims (which means he will anger the ones living there and they will start radicalising in larger numbers). Basically, think of WW2 all over again. But instead your useless morons in Africa will be supporting ISIS to destabilise their own countries. So Nigeria will be involved. Not Boko Haram but the group which will form after them.

Hillary will at least make Immigration tougher for Middle Easterns and Muslims (she has to, because the people of the U.S. want that, they just don't want to say it out loud, Americans are very good at wanting one thing and saying another). And she understands that Putin wants to drag Europe into a needless war. And she will continue working with Europe to build a network of Intelligence to keep everyone safe from further terrorist attacks.

But whoever wins, they will have to force the Muslim world to deal with this crisis going on within them. Because one day, the world will have had enough and no more political correctness, no more kid gloves. The mother of one of the Belgium attackers lost 2 sons and said when she went to report her son to his mosque that he was becoming radicalized, the imams told her "why are you trying to stop him? He's going to fight with his brothers in ISIS". The solution to these attacks lies in the Muslim leaders. Same as how if Nigeria wants to clean up her image, the solution lies with us, not with telling everyone excuses like "we were colonised! We are not given visas! Our country is poor from foreign companies exploiting us!". All true but that doesn't mean Nigerians have a right to become scammers and drug mules.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hillary Clinton Is Democratic Presidential Nominee by holluphemydavid(m): 9:06am On Jul 27, 2016
For those people who knw abt politics, Trump was neva a politician, he was a business man, den for Clinton, she served as American senator for 8years, served as a first lady for 8years and America secretary general for another 8years compare to technocrats, den who stand d chance of winning d election among dis two
Re: Hillary Clinton Is Democratic Presidential Nominee by adecares(f): 9:08am On Jul 27, 2016
Go for it girl.
Re: Hillary Clinton Is Democratic Presidential Nominee by trendyprettygir: 9:12am On Jul 27, 2016
Bolustic:
I'm so sure of it.

See the seemingly unceasing terror attacks in Germany and France is a vindication on Trump's stance on some important national issues such as security and immigration.

On the contrary i think Hillary Clinton is most likely to become America's First Female President.

Though i love Donald Trump's stance on some National Issues, I am not so sure on him winning!

America is long overdue to have a female president and she is the best bet!!

Remember this is politics! Have you watched "House of Cards" before?

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Is Democratic Presidential Nominee by HopeAlive14(m): 9:17am On Jul 27, 2016
USA must recruit JEGA to "INEC midwife" this election so it can be seen to be free and fair! undecided
Re: Hillary Clinton Is Democratic Presidential Nominee by Burgerlomo: 9:18am On Jul 27, 2016
She's going to make history as the first female President, like Obama did as the first African American Presiding.. My vote will take her there lobatangrin
Re: Hillary Clinton Is Democratic Presidential Nominee by BashMe1(m): 9:20am On Jul 27, 2016
sniperwolf:
I'm confidence she will lose the election. Despite CNN's indirect effort to make her win. They are always interested in news that defames Trump.

Ur grammar alone has given her d victory. hehe
Re: Hillary Clinton Is Democratic Presidential Nominee by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 27, 2016
Welcome her excellency the first Female President of the United States of America. Trump stands no chance with his hate campaign
Re: Hillary Clinton Is Democratic Presidential Nominee by neocortex: 9:25am On Jul 27, 2016
eddyjibs:
George Bush father nd son don rule. His brother also tried to contest. An ex presidents wife now nominated. If na for africa na d silly western media go first scream blue murder. What did she forget in d white house nitori olorun. Donald Trump all d way even if he is an a##hole. D world is pretty much fuked already only fuked up pple can rule it angry

Do you love live dictators e.g Mugabe ?
If no, why are you then mad at western media ?

If yes, what effort have you made in selling the merits of "live
president" to the African populace ?

Having no political principles and sitting on the fence
does not mean you are in a higher moral ground.

An act is not bad because Mr/Mrs. A says so but
wrong acts are determined based on their merits/demerits.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Is Democratic Presidential Nominee by Fourwinds: 9:26am On Jul 27, 2016
sexychocho:
Bold, Smart and Intelligent woman like me kiss
heheheheheeeee....with d situation in d world..? Trump will win it..

it is a pity dat she came out at dis perilous time
Re: Hillary Clinton Is Democratic Presidential Nominee by ayusco85(m): 9:29am On Jul 27, 2016
sniperwolf:
I'm confidence she will lose the election. Despite CNN's indirect effort to make her win. They are always interested in news that defames Trump.

You are Confidence abi.

Pleased to meet u confidence
Re: Hillary Clinton Is Democratic Presidential Nominee by flokii: 9:36am On Jul 27, 2016
Hillary is a better option but we all know it's Trump.

Gud news for his fans, bad news for foreigners mostly Blacks. Tough times ahead
Re: Hillary Clinton Is Democratic Presidential Nominee by asidere(m): 9:47am On Jul 27, 2016
if hillary clinton becomes president of USA,then who becomes the first lady or first gentleman.
Re: Hillary Clinton Is Democratic Presidential Nominee by Mihzsky(f): 9:48am On Jul 27, 2016
Dat means she will spend d rest of her life fighting.
Re: Hillary Clinton Is Democratic Presidential Nominee by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 27, 2016
Netcontactsng1:

So for me to become America's president, I must support those ass bleeping bastards?? undecided undecided

Welcome to the life of most politicians..... smiley

You win elections by making alliances, and getting support, from everyone, including people you won't be seen with in the same room on a good day.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Is Democratic Presidential Nominee by aisammy4: 10:00am On Jul 27, 2016
VolT0xic:
Donald Trump will win.
Americans will vote to keep their children safe.

Terrorism.
Islamophobia.
undecided

As far as I know Republican governments is about war war war. It was during George Bush the 911 attack happened and it was Obama that cleared the shit.

Donald is a very controversial individual but Clinton is just another Lady whose ambition is to rule the world. I think Donald will WIN but I don't like him.
Re: Hillary Clinton Is Democratic Presidential Nominee by sunshine1974(m): 10:04am On Jul 27, 2016
Bolustic:
I'm so sure of it.

if u were in my state I wld ve invited u for a drink, u ve said it all, no matter what people think at this point in tym, Americans are more afraid of their own lives more Dan it has ever bin, with bombings all over Europe, it's tym for them to ve a Republican president.....a president dat will be able to assure dem on security. Dats wot trump is putting on the table
Re: Hillary Clinton Is Democratic Presidential Nominee by 2B1ASK1(m): 10:18am On Jul 27, 2016
Death, Taxes and Hillary.!
Re: Hillary Clinton Is Democratic Presidential Nominee by 2B1ASK1(m): 10:20am On Jul 27, 2016
sunshine1974:
if u were in my state I wld ve invited u for a drink, u ve said it all, no matter what people think at this point in tym, Americans are more afraid of their own lives more Dan it has ever bin, with bombings all over Europe, it's tym for them to ve a Republican president.....a president dat will be able to assure dem on security. Dats wot trump is putting on the table
You have said it all!
Re: Hillary Clinton Is Democratic Presidential Nominee by saintdennis(m): 10:21am On Jul 27, 2016
Bolustic:
I'm so sure of it.

You know american politics well bro.

Nigerians also voted out gej cos of security concerns.

U.S.A main priority has always been national security...infact presidents can be assassinated if CIA and pentagon officials view him as a national security threat, this is why conspiracy theorists have the view of the Kennedy assassinations

Over the coming months trump will expose the hypocrisy that is hilary and bill clinton.

Lemme digress a little...e be like this dem clinton be "house of cards"
Re: Hillary Clinton Is Democratic Presidential Nominee by Bakersfield: 10:27am On Jul 27, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Trump does not have all the demographic groups he needs to win.

He does not have the black, Hispanic, women,LGBT, other minorities, and you need substantial votes from these groups to win elections.

Also, not all Trump's fellow Republicans love him. Many of them would rather stay home than come out and vote for him.

If Trump wins, he needs votes from the above groupings.

We are on the same page. Most dudes on Nairaland don't really understand the demographic groups in the States.
Let's wait and see what happens in November elections.
I believe the ESTABLISHMENT are in support of Hillary.
One cannot be too sure, but personally I think Hillary will be win in the fall.
My 2kobo.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Is Democratic Presidential Nominee by Nazmir(m): 10:33am On Jul 27, 2016
trump is watching you

Re: Hillary Clinton Is Democratic Presidential Nominee by sunshine1974(m): 10:35am On Jul 27, 2016
holluphemydavid:
For those people who knw abt politics, Trump was neva a politician, he was a business man, den for Clinton, she served as American senator for 8years, served as a first lady for 8years and America secretary general for another 8years compare to technocrats, den who stand d chance of winning d election among dis two
with the threat of ISIS all over, Hilary can not win this tym, may be nxt tym......trump will defeat her......ve u not heard? THE SILENT MAJORITY ARE WITH TRUMP
Re: Hillary Clinton Is Democratic Presidential Nominee by sunshine1974(m): 10:41am On Jul 27, 2016
America is not like Nigeria with too many problems to fix, water, electricity, economy, security, reforms, unemployment.....just to name a few, in the US two major issues bothers Dem more dan the rest.....Security and Economy, as it stands now, the economy seem to be doing quite ok, but the other hand, National security isn't doing well.....Trump's campaign is more national security driven, that is what I think the silent majority of the America people want.
Re: Hillary Clinton Is Democratic Presidential Nominee by 2B1ASK1(m): 10:54am On Jul 27, 2016
dhsfbi:
Hillary! Hillary!! Hillary!!!. The next and first female president of the USA. If na plane wing I go follow enter US comes November to celebrate Clinton's victory so be it. I love this women strength, toughness, confidence and most of all respect her intelligence and judgement. Vote for Hillary Clinton.
Guy, contrary to what you posted, Hillary is very weak, that's why Obama removed her as Sec of States. She's got very bad judgement, even Bernie. Sanders say so during his campaign, in fact, it is her bad judgement that created ISIS. Hillary is a Great liar. She sells classified information for personal GAIN and deleted 33,000 emails that would have been used against her. She's a Stooge and a figure head. According to Ben Carson, one of Hillary's mentor is Lucifer!. She's standing in for the New World Order. She is pro TPP that's why all the big media and big corporations are supporting her cause she will be their puppet. Donors and Lobbyist have already raised 20 Billion Dollars for her campaign, money they will recover back the moment she wins but that ain't gonna happen. Trump is the under dog here but he's got balls and will pull surprises.
Re: Hillary Clinton Is Democratic Presidential Nominee by pterson(m): 11:10am On Jul 27, 2016
kstix:
Although i'm not really in support of her because the clintons and bushs just want to keep recycling power in their family and some of her policies in the past were controversial but i Hope Nigeria can do the same against all the odds of gender bias in africa towards the women's role being restricted to just the kitchen. Lots of women can accomplish greater things than some men. I hope we emulate this.

Yeah, greater things. Just like Alison Madueke embezzled more than what Bill Gates is worth. The fear of women is the end of wisdom

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Is Democratic Presidential Nominee by power900: 11:23am On Jul 27, 2016
and who will be Nigeria's first??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Japan Court Rules Against Same-sex Marriage, Lawyer Disappointed / An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage / Hamas Terrorists Interrogation Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.