Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

'Move On And Leave Me Alone': Enyeama Blasts Oliseh - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'Move On And Leave Me Alone': Enyeama Blasts Oliseh (436 Views)

Enyeama Snubbed Me, Rejected My Calls Over 10 Times - Rohr Opens Up / The Yobo's & The Enyeama's Step Out For Church. / Vincent Enyeama Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'Move On And Leave Me Alone': Enyeama Blasts Oliseh by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 27, 2016
A twitter account claiming to belong to former Super Eagles goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama has blasted Ex-Nigeria manager Sunday Oliseh following his comments that the Lille star alongside Victor Moses and Mikel Obi tried to sabotage his regime in the national team.

Writing via his blog, SundayOliseh.tv, the former Super Eagles handler revealed some shocking tales of his time with the team which led to his resignation just after seven months at the helms.

However, in a swift reaction Enyeama told the former Juventus midfielder to leave him out of his episode with the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) and further advised that he should behave as if they’ve never met.

“Please senior man, I will so much appreciate if you stop talking about me and face your life. Please please please,” he wrote on twitter.

“All that glitters is not gold@SundayOOlisehstop mentioning me in your post. I don’t want to get dirty. We all can.

“You keep saying that you took me to lunch@SundayOOlisehI am wondering if the Resto in Verviers on LILLE.#allthatglitterisnotgold.

“Move on with your life please. Sort out your issues with the NFF. Please STOP mentioning me in your post. Pretend that we never met.

“You keep saying that I was insisting on retiring. But my date was set even before you had the nightmare of becoming SE coach@SundayOOliseh.

“Move on and leave me alone@SundayOOlisehI am running my race with my mouth close. Please don’t let me open my phone inbox.”

Definitely the last has not been heard of this unfolding events and the war of words is bound to continue as Oliseh never backs down but it will be interesting to note that the twitter account@Vinpee ascribed to Enyeama is not verified which throws a huge doubt, if it truly belongs to the Lille star.

http://www.soccernet.com.ng/2016/07/move-on-and-leave-me-alone-enyeama.html
Re: 'Move On And Leave Me Alone': Enyeama Blasts Oliseh by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 27, 2016
“You keep saying that I was insisting on retiring. But my date was set even before you had the nightmare of becoming SE coach@SundayOOliseh.

This is what is know as a coup de grâce, which means a finishing blow gringrin.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Inter Milan Sack Head Coach Roberto Mancini / 5 Things You Need To Know About Gernot Rohr / Super Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.