Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,085 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price - Adverts (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price (34067 Views)

BITCOINS Available At A Cheap Rate / I Will Help You Get An LPO To Supply Raw Materials To Companies / Home Delivery Of Raw Food Stuff At Market Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
We wish to bring this to your notice nairalanders that apart from honey, those that need honey comb should contact us, we are supplying now, thanks
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 2:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
Honey is available friends,
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
Don't forget, with us you are save.with (Baba olorun)honey man) you have no problem. Your money is save.. We will deliver your consignment within 4 days to any states in nigeria but I will like to state the names of states we will be/are sending to. 1.lagos 2.ibadan 3.abuja 4. benue 5.maiduguri 6.jos 7.kogi 8.yobe 9. Ondo 10. Ogun 11.cross river. 12. akwam ibom 13.bauchi 14. minna 15. Osun 16. Kano 17. Kaduna 18. if your state I not mentioned pls let us know........
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 10:29pm On Apr 07, 2017
Honey is available friends,
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 3:40pm On Apr 10, 2017
We are delivering another batch of consignment 2mrw thanks for your trust. This is to inform you all that, honey price have dropped for 25lits...thanks for your patronage
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 1:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
We wish to bring this to your notice nairalanders that apart from honey, those that need honey comb should contact us, we are supplying now, thanks
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by Rimeh(f): 3:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
How do you sell the combs?
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 10:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
Rimeh:
How do you sell the combs?
am sorry to reply late sir, comb is om ground presently i just start venturing into it, will inform you sir when we fully kick-start

1 Like

Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 9:04am On Apr 20, 2017
Good morning people, honey is readily available. We sell pure, unadulterated honey and we deliver to states in nigeria.

this is also to inform you all that, my number....09063250095 is no longer available. The sim was inside my phone that was stolen some days ago.

However, you can call or add on whatsapp my second line ....check my signature. The line is 09069082514........Good morning.
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 11:28pm On Apr 20, 2017
Honey is readily available friends
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
@madam geena, your honey arrive porthcrt 2day, go and collect 2mrw morning pls
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 3:28am On Apr 25, 2017
we are commited to deliver quality, raw honey directly from the bees. We have delivered to many and still in the business. We supply to states in nigeria

Thanks for trusting us with your hard earn money, we will never disappoint you

Last batch of order delivered successfully. Thanks for your patronage
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 9:08am On Apr 25, 2017
we deliver pure ,unadulterated honey to customers, are you in search of a pure honey?
We can supply you raw from the bees..
We deliver to states in nigeria.
Call/whatsapp....check my signature

Last batch delivered successfully...thanks for trusting us with your hard earn money.
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 5:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
Are you searching for pure, unadulterated honey? Dont know where to get?

We are right at your doorstep....we supply pure, unadulterated honey raw, from the bees.

We have been supplying and still supplying.
Contact us . We supply in any quantity you need.

Call/whatsapp......check my signature.
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 4:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
Be rest assured, you will get original, unadulterated raw honey from us. We have supplied with testimonies and we are still supplying.

If you dont know where to get original honey, thats my purpose on nairaland. To deliver to people what they need and in quality and volume(honey).

You succeed in the business based on your supplier and improve your health only by getting original honey

You can rest on our shoulder for your supply.
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 1:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
original honey. Pure & unadulterated is available. We supply the pure honey tp states in nigeria. Contact...call/whatsapp....check my signature
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
original honey. Pure & unadulterated is available. We supply the pure honey tp states in nigeria. Contact...call/whatsapp....check my signature
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 3:17pm On May 03, 2017
last batch of consignment delivered successfully. thanks for trusting us with your hard earn money.
We keep our promise to you to deliver pure, undiluted, raw honey from the bees nothingless

We supply to states in nigeria
You can rest on our shoulder for your supply
Call/whatsapp......check my signature
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 4:14pm On May 05, 2017
Dont be victim of adulterated honey & so lose your hard earn money. You can trust us supplying raw, pure & unadulterated honey to you

call/whatsapp......check my signature
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 2:23pm On May 09, 2017
pure, unadulterated raw honey is available We supply to states in nigeria Call/whatsapp.....check my signature
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 11:37am On May 10, 2017
Dont look else where, you may be scammed. We are supplyimg raw from the bees(honey) unadulterated & pure
We supply to states in nigeria.
Trust ,you get the quality you desire from us

Call/whatsapp.....check my signature
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 7:49pm On May 13, 2017
Pure, unadulterated raw honey from the bees is available.

We supply to states in nigeria.
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 1:48pm On May 15, 2017
Attention!!!Customers collecting their consignment at lagos should not forget to collect 2day.....
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 4:11pm On May 15, 2017
Attention!!! Adetunji tosin (dont know your monicker) your 75litres of honey sent on saturday is now available for collectio ..... Pls go and collect. Have tried your number, not going. Pls contact me /Go and collect 2mrw morning
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 4:26pm On May 16, 2017
Thanks to you all for your patronage. We still keep our promise just to give you the best quality, the raw honey you desire.....
Call/whatsapp......check my signature
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 9:31am On May 17, 2017
Thanks for your patronage. I really appreciate you all for the trust.....we remain commited to deliver pure , undiluted ,raw honey from the bees.

Testimonies abound
We supply to state across nigeria.

Consignments due for collection have been collected @ porthcrt & lagos.... Thanks for your patronage

Attention!!! For Customers that paid yesterday, your order have been placed , procurement made. We are sending down 2mrw...will update you all till collection
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 3:30pm On May 18, 2017
Attention!!! Customers who ordered yesterday will pick up their consignment on saturday.pls, let your line be on
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 12:30pm On May 19, 2017
Thanks for your patronage. I really appreciate you all for the trust.....we remain commited to deliver pure , undiluted ,raw honey from the bees.

Testimonies abound
We supply to state across nigeria.

Consignments due for collection have been collected @ porthcrt & lagos.... Thanks for your patronage

Attention!!! For Customers that paid on wed , your order have been placed , procurement made. We have send already...will update you all till collection
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 10:28am On May 20, 2017
Customers who ordered on wed should not forget to collect their consignment today at the designated centre
Thanks
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 3:39pm On May 21, 2017
Thanks for your patronage, Ever commited to give you the best....
original, pure, undiluted honey is available
Call/whatsapp.......check my signature
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 9:17am On May 22, 2017
Raw honey from the bees is available, get a pure and undilured honey

Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 11:57am On May 23, 2017
Another batch of order commencing soon...
Thanks for your trust...
We will always supply the quality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea / Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria / Current Price for new Hp/dell/toshiba/apple/ibm/acer/sony,Warranty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.