Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Solidstar Shows Off His Babymama And Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Solidstar Shows Off His Babymama And Son (31601 Views)

Banky W With Uche Odoh, His Rumoured Babymama And Daughter (Throwback Photos) / Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims / Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solidstar Shows Off His Babymama And Son by evelynpr: 1:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
Watch this man go completely bonkers after he receives a g wagon as a gift from his boo! Wow! http:///2agHDAP

Re: Solidstar Shows Off His Babymama And Son by 45feelings: 2:00pm On Jul 27, 2016
That pikin n breast tho...

#

#

But wait my own baby mama iss coming soon
#hint (poko dike)
Re: Solidstar Shows Off His Babymama And Son by Cornerstone001: 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
Re: Solidstar Shows Off His Babymama And Son by yuh2(m): 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2016
After singing ''wait'' he couldn't wait before impregnating somebodies daughter

Abeg pipo make una practice wetn una dy preach..
Re: Solidstar Shows Off His Babymama And Son by PrinceEvolution(m): 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
gbam#and the son don sabi where woman remote control dey sef...blood of isaac..
PissedOffWeed:
Forget oh......Solid star see road wella....
Re: Solidstar Shows Off His Babymama And Son by Jayjey(m): 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
she is cute and cute baby too
Re: Solidstar Shows Off His Babymama And Son by Abugab(m): 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
Is marriage now proscribed that entertainers are just impregnating girls and are cool with it?
Re: Solidstar Shows Off His Babymama And Son by danxzy: 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2016
goingape1:
see flesh WOMAN.

babymama is the best alternative to marriage
I JUST DEY OBSERVE YOUR COMMENT

Re: Solidstar Shows Off His Babymama And Son by teesugar(f): 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
chemystery:
I don't understand what you mean until you attach this....

hahahahahahaha you're so funny. Am sorry, I forgot to add that grin grin
Re: Solidstar Shows Off His Babymama And Son by teesugar(f): 2:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
chemystery:
I don't understand what you mean until you attach this....

hahahahahahaha you're so funny. Am sorry I didn't add that. grin grin
Re: Solidstar Shows Off His Babymama And Son by Curvinus(m): 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
Shaking my head for these so-called celebs. Seriously, how did this beauty manage to convince Solid Star that this child genuinely belongs to him and that he has her heart on a lock down? embarassed
Re: Solidstar Shows Off His Babymama And Son by dadaijboy: 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
Chai. .... solidstar u see well grin
Re: Solidstar Shows Off His Babymama And Son by KomonSense: 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
teesugar:
Celebrities and baby mama ish !!!! They are like 5 and 6 that can never be separated. sad

Just as you and I will neva be separated...imagined#
Re: Solidstar Shows Off His Babymama And Son by johnnychuks(m): 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
wouldn't you get married to her the way it should, I don't get this baby mama of a thing
Re: Solidstar Shows Off His Babymama And Son by swituju: 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
Dis is beauty!
Re: Solidstar Shows Off His Babymama And Son by Cdave: 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2016
cute bae and baby.
Re: Solidstar Shows Off His Babymama And Son by seunfape(m): 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
goingape1:
see flesh WOMAN.

babymama is the best alternative to marriage
na wetting 2face cause be that.
Re: Solidstar Shows Off His Babymama And Son by UyiIredia(m): 4:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
E be like say d pikin dey eager to suck breast. See as im dey tamper with the Mama blouse.
Re: Solidstar Shows Off His Babymama And Son by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
d pikin fokop, e for pull d breasttube comot, nonsense!
Re: Solidstar Shows Off His Babymama And Son by gazlyn(f): 7:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
cool
PissedOffWeed:
Re: Solidstar Shows Off His Babymama And Son by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
solidstar is her 100th boyfriends.
Re: Solidstar Shows Off His Babymama And Son by stevecantrell: 11:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
Omotayor123:
The Baby get Potentials grin
hmmm....another corrupt baddoo girl.
Re: Solidstar Shows Off His Babymama And Son by bobbyluis(m): 7:06am On Jul 28, 2016
So solidstar has a babymama and still posted this rubbish in his WAIT video

Re: Solidstar Shows Off His Babymama And Son by jonmoveek: 1:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
Cdave:
cute bae and baby.

They quite cute.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ini Edo Busted! / Ini Edo Wearing A Black Dress: Hot Or Not? / Kizz Daniel: “I Don’t Owe Music Anything; I Am A God Over Music”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.