Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Banky W With Uche Odoh, His Rumoured Babymama And Daughter (Throwback Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W With Uche Odoh, His Rumoured Babymama And Daughter (Throwback Photos) (50917 Views)

Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) / Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As Host Of Glolafftafest2018 In Ghana, With Uche Jombo / Jude C Odoh Duplicates Sylvester Madu's Head Via Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W With Uche Odoh, His Rumoured Babymama And Daughter (Throwback Photos) by Drinokrane: 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2017

EME boss, Olubankole Wellington, aka Banky W, is arguably one of Nigeria’s most eligible celebrity bachelors. His game is so fly many ladies wouldn’t blink at the chance of dumping their surnames to bear his. But the man, whose return from diaspora to strut his stuff in Nigeria raised the business and branding consciousness bar for many, is biding his time. Over a decade after his debut, Ebute Metta, Banky is still dishing out the list of qualities his wife-to-be should possess! You can hardly fault him, especially if there was anything to rumours of a babymama and daughter a few years back.

In the spirit of celebrating the 35-year-old star who survived a fire outbreak in his Lekki residence a couple of days ago, we bring you an interesting throwback collection of that babymama and daughter drama part of the singer and actor’s life that many can’t seem to find an explanation to. We are talking about his alleged affair with Amstel Malta Box Office contestant and model Uche Odoh, with whom he was alleged to have had a beautiful daughter. That was in 2013. But as hard as the prying media could go, there seemed to be a watertight arrangement to keep the details of the affair or its product completely off the press. And it might have worked, because after the speculations, both parties have seemed to move on, giving no further inkling as to the veracity of those rumours.
But while the supposed flame was on, photos which don’t lie managed to find their way out to the media. Check out these throwback photos again and let’s see whether you believed there was certainly more to the speculations or not. Do you think the belief that having a baby takes off the pressure of marriage off the shoulders of many guys is responsible for why Banky is taking his time and still reeling out requirements for his future Mrs?
See Photos Below;

In the meantime, Banky is still single and flexing, while Uche has seemingly vanished from the spotlight. Our digs however found out she now into the creative art business. But the alleged daughter? Pentagon file for now.

http://www.legendvibes.com.ng/2017/03/throwback-photos-of-banky-w-with.html?m=1
Re: Banky W With Uche Odoh, His Rumoured Babymama And Daughter (Throwback Photos) by subtlemee(f): 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
Having a baby mama nowadays is no more news,even if he has 5 of them and ask me to marry him i'll be as wise as Annie idibia,as the legal one I can lay claim to anything

Whoever chooses to be a baby factory to my husband is saving me from the stress

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W With Uche Odoh, His Rumoured Babymama And Daughter (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ummmm... baby mamarism is taking over

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W With Uche Odoh, His Rumoured Babymama And Daughter (Throwback Photos) by IamLucy(f): 3:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
This girl in wizkid's pakurumo video then.

6 Likes

Re: Banky W With Uche Odoh, His Rumoured Babymama And Daughter (Throwback Photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 3:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
IamLucy:
This girl in wizkid's pakurumo video then.
She also played the teacher role in "holla at your boy" video.

27 Likes

Re: Banky W With Uche Odoh, His Rumoured Babymama And Daughter (Throwback Photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 3:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
She dated wizkid not banky.

29 Likes

Re: Banky W With Uche Odoh, His Rumoured Babymama And Daughter (Throwback Photos) by prela(f): 4:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
now i'm heart broken grin grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Banky W With Uche Odoh, His Rumoured Babymama And Daughter (Throwback Photos) by Jimi23(m): 5:04pm On Mar 02, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
She also played the teacher role in "holla at your boy" video.

That was Ufuoma Mcdermott. This is a different lady. They only look alike. The resemblance is almost striking. So I don't blame u if u think she's the one.

13 Likes

Re: Banky W With Uche Odoh, His Rumoured Babymama And Daughter (Throwback Photos) by Idydarling(f): 5:27pm On Mar 02, 2017
Rules and regulations for my future wife

1. My future wife is not allowed to have more than 3 male friends, me, her dad, and her brother (if you have two brother you better pick your favorite)

2 my future wife is not allowed to pray silently. I have to know what is going on between you and Jesus

3 if my future wife wants to comment on any guys Post we must first discuss about it.

4 my future wife is not allowed to work........ Cause being with me is a full time job

5. My future wife is not allowed to hide her phone from me as long as we are together it's not an iPhone,
It's a wephone..

6. My future wife is not allowed to sleep unless I'm watching her.....
If she laugh in her sleep I'm coming into her dream to see what is so funny

#AM_I_CARING ?

123 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Banky W With Uche Odoh, His Rumoured Babymama And Daughter (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
It will foolish of anyone to believe Banky doesn't have kids at his age.

4 Likes

Re: Banky W With Uche Odoh, His Rumoured Babymama And Daughter (Throwback Photos) by Yuneehk(f): 7:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
Jimi23:

That was Ufuoma Mcdermott. This is a different lady. They only look alike. The resemblance is almost striking. So I don't blame u if u think she's the one.
You're wrong smiley No doubt they both look alike and one would think they're sisters. Uche Odoh was the lady in "Holla at your boy" video. She was also the model 2face used in his part of "yori yori" remix

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W With Uche Odoh, His Rumoured Babymama And Daughter (Throwback Photos) by Jimi23(m): 7:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
Yuneehk:

You're wrong smiley No doubt they both look alike and one would think they're sisters. Uche Odoh was the lady in "Holla at your boy" video. She was also the model 2face used in his part of "yori yori" remix

Check Ufuoma's profile. She was the teacher in "Holla at your boy"
Re: Banky W With Uche Odoh, His Rumoured Babymama And Daughter (Throwback Photos) by TellMeTheTruth(m): 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
subtlemee:
Having a baby mama nowadays is no more news,even if he has 5 of them and ask me to marry him i'll be as wise as Annie idibia,as the legal one I can lay claim to anything

You're very smart smiley
Re: Banky W With Uche Odoh, His Rumoured Babymama And Daughter (Throwback Photos) by Drinokrane: 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
SillyeRabbit:
It will foolish of anyone to believe Banky doesn't have kids at his age.
Sure!
Re: Banky W With Uche Odoh, His Rumoured Babymama And Daughter (Throwback Photos) by ladyF(f): 11:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
Awnnn... They look good together... kiss

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Banky W With Uche Odoh, His Rumoured Babymama And Daughter (Throwback Photos) by aktolly54(m): 11:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
it is well
Re: Banky W With Uche Odoh, His Rumoured Babymama And Daughter (Throwback Photos) by Tenkobos(m): 11:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
Girls will love to have your child and be your baby mama when you're rich. They will start calling it our child even when the sperm is still swimming its way to the nearest egg but if you're broke.

A 5months old baby will be called this thing.

They will either flush it out our kill it after birth.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W With Uche Odoh, His Rumoured Babymama And Daughter (Throwback Photos) by Nofuckgiven: 11:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
subtlemee:

He still has to fend for them though. So the money would always be split wink

5 Likes

Re: Banky W With Uche Odoh, His Rumoured Babymama And Daughter (Throwback Photos) by assana: 11:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
hummmmm NL yard people and tatafo business grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W With Uche Odoh, His Rumoured Babymama And Daughter (Throwback Photos) by Alasi20(m): 11:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
Owkay....

Check my signature .
Re: Banky W With Uche Odoh, His Rumoured Babymama And Daughter (Throwback Photos) by Blitz888(m): 11:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
Sowing his wild oats indiscriminately ain't nothing to be proud of...

Being a grown man is Manning up to your responsibilities and accepting the consequences of your actions...

1 Like

Re: Banky W With Uche Odoh, His Rumoured Babymama And Daughter (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
Tenkobos:
Girls will love to have your child and be your baby mama when you're rich. They will start calling it our child even when the sperm is still swimming its way to the nearest egg but if you're broke.

A 5months old baby will be called this thing.

They will either flush it out our kill it after birth.
Its very bad.
Re: Banky W With Uche Odoh, His Rumoured Babymama And Daughter (Throwback Photos) by pweetixandy: 11:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
Jimi23:

no, it was uche. She used to roll with the EME crew and appeared in a number of their videos. she only wore that ridiculous wig.

1 Like

Re: Banky W With Uche Odoh, His Rumoured Babymama And Daughter (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
Idydarling:
Rules and regulations for my future wife

1. My future wife is not allowed to have more than 3 male friends, me, her dad, and her brother (if you have two brother you better pick your favorite)

2 my future wife is not allowed to pray silently. I have to know what is going on between you and Jesus

3 if my future wife wants to comment on any guys Post we must first discuss about it.

4 my future wife is not allowed to work........ Cause being with me is a full time job

5. My future wife is not allowed to hide her phone from me as long as we are together it's not an iPhone,
It's a wephone..

6. My future wife is not allowed to sleep unless I'm watching her.....
If she laugh in her sleep I'm coming into her dream to see what is so funny

#AM_I_CARING ?
. This isn't suppose to be funny but I can't help laughing

1 Like

Re: Banky W With Uche Odoh, His Rumoured Babymama And Daughter (Throwback Photos) by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
Next plz
Re: Banky W With Uche Odoh, His Rumoured Babymama And Daughter (Throwback Photos) by mrmrmister: 11:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
She dated wizkid not banky.

She dated wizkid just because they took a picture together? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W With Uche Odoh, His Rumoured Babymama And Daughter (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
Niggaz should work on their pull out game, mine is so tight. Don't wanna be paying child support and sh** grin .Alternatively the durex is never far from me, 500 bucks but avoids the drama later on smiley

1 Like

Re: Banky W With Uche Odoh, His Rumoured Babymama And Daughter (Throwback Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
mrmrmister:

Bikonu help me tell her o! angry

Its people like her that wee see brother and sister or cousins talking and laughing and they would be like...."Awww.....they are dating, they look cute together" grin grin grin grin

Anyways, she dated h-man!
Re: Banky W With Uche Odoh, His Rumoured Babymama And Daughter (Throwback Photos) by edgecution(m): 11:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
mrmrmister:

She used to be H -Man's financee years ago. They were engaged and suddenly she left him.
Re: Banky W With Uche Odoh, His Rumoured Babymama And Daughter (Throwback Photos) by benuejosh: 11:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
Just a minute, it's important.. I am getting married in 2017. Now looking for a
wife... Applicants with the following requirements
should apply;
1. Should have natural hair
2. Minimum of a University Degree preferably in the
sciences. Masters degree is an added advantage.
3. Satisfactory income source backed by a bank
statement
4. A tigress in bed, and a great cook
5. No tattoos or unusual body piercings
6. Should have an hour glass body
7. Able to sustain an intellectual conversation as well
as an awesome sense of humour
8. Attach written recommendations from at least 2
former boyfriends
9. Knowledge of Public relations that is awesome
10. Fluent in at least two languages
11. Well-trained in home management and
hospitality
12. Must have a great character
13. No previous record of cheating
14. Demonstrated ability to make a man successful
All applicants are advised to submit their applications on or
before. 27th of April 2017. Attach health and birth
certificates. Only selected candidates will be
contacted.
*inform your relatives*

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W With Uche Odoh, His Rumoured Babymama And Daughter (Throwback Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
edgecution:

She used to be H -Man's financee years ago. They were engaged and suddenly she left him.

He left her! Not the other way round!

H-man don marry sef!
Re: Banky W With Uche Odoh, His Rumoured Babymama And Daughter (Throwback Photos) by Donald7610: 11:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
Am a baby daddy too
Can't leave my boi for any woman in not my care

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke / Empress Njamah Breaks Silence After Her Ex-Fiancé Began Leaking Her Nude Videos / Throwback Photos Of Roman Goddess In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.