Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Mo'cheddah Backside Seems To Be Growing Bigger In New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo'cheddah Backside Seems To Be Growing Bigger In New Photo (21610 Views)

Hushpuppi Blasts Mo'Cheddah For Berating Ruggedman Over His #EndSARS Tweet / Newlywed Mo'cheddah Steps Out In Style (photos) / Mo'cheddah Releases Topless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mo'cheddah Backside Seems To Be Growing Bigger In New Photo by saintkel(m): 11:27am On Jul 27, 2016
Men dat some smoochie baby, she look em em
Re: Mo'cheddah Backside Seems To Be Growing Bigger In New Photo by nkemcd(m): 11:27am On Jul 27, 2016
now I c y ur album is still loading

Airforce1:
she's Too straight like 6 o'clock

Smashing her from behind not a bad idea.

**billionaires ambition**
Re: Mo'cheddah Backside Seems To Be Growing Bigger In New Photo by IceDude(m): 11:34am On Jul 27, 2016
Wheel barrow style go make sense for this babe o
Re: Mo'cheddah Backside Seems To Be Growing Bigger In New Photo by kikies(m): 11:38am On Jul 27, 2016
Babycherry:

Wow

My dream shape

Amma get there some day
R u too slim or too big? for u to wanna get her kinna shape,ur response wld determine ow I wannna help
Re: Mo'cheddah Backside Seems To Be Growing Bigger In New Photo by Ini9(m): 11:40am On Jul 27, 2016
Babycherry:

Wow

My dream shape

Amma get there some day

I laff in Chinese kuhahahahoho.. I pray mak Eba allow u..
Re: Mo'cheddah Backside Seems To Be Growing Bigger In New Photo by maestro299: 11:44am On Jul 27, 2016
This woman still be gospel singer?
Re: Mo'cheddah Backside Seems To Be Growing Bigger In New Photo by winkmart: 11:45am On Jul 27, 2016
olayinka807:
Our photo celebrity is here again. but it seems she has more cooking up than we all think or expect. Mo' Cheddah seems to be having her butt growing or do I say shooting out. That will be a good one for the lady that the FBI was searching for her bosoms the other time in the past.

I hope it is not even a butt-pad as ladies of nowadays can not even be trusted when it comes to their body parts.

How can I wake up in the middle of the night to write a post, you copy and paste on ur blog, without acknowledging the original writer. That's theft and you are a thief

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/07/mocheddah-backside-seems-to-be-growing.html

this is my post on www.blackberrybabes.com It seems you guys are not stealing other peoples properties. Not your fault
Re: Mo'cheddah Backside Seems To Be Growing Bigger In New Photo by Babycherry(f): 11:50am On Jul 27, 2016
Ini9:

I laff in Chinese kuhahahahoho.. I pray mak Eba allow u..

lolzzzz..........no be small thing, my favorite for that matter

But I don't think it has any thing to do with eba shaaa.......I have tiny frnds that swallow like mad, but they remain tiny.
Re: Mo'cheddah Backside Seems To Be Growing Bigger In New Photo by Babycherry(f): 11:52am On Jul 27, 2016
kikies:

R u too slim or too big? for u to wanna get her kinna shape,ur response wld determine ow I wannna help

Am not too slim nor big

I have a very broad shoulder
Re: Mo'cheddah Backside Seems To Be Growing Bigger In New Photo by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
Florblu:

And you think billionaires think that way?

Lol, how do you suppose they think.
Re: Mo'cheddah Backside Seems To Be Growing Bigger In New Photo by Truman155(m): 12:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
she dope
Re: Mo'cheddah Backside Seems To Be Growing Bigger In New Photo by Viccur(m): 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
Babycherry:

Wow

My dream shape

Amma get there some day
babe if u eventually get that shape plssssssssssss tag me...btw U'r pretty
Re: Mo'cheddah Backside Seems To Be Growing Bigger In New Photo by hexy40: 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2016
Airforce1:
she's Too straight like 6 o'clock

Smashing her from behind not a bad idea.

**billionaires ambition**
oga bilionaire don't think like that. They face there challenges face to face not from behind
Re: Mo'cheddah Backside Seems To Be Growing Bigger In New Photo by Babycherry(f): 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
Viccur:
babe if u eventually get that shape plssssssssssss tag me...btw U'r pretty

I just tagged you ooooooh

I have that shape now
Re: Mo'cheddah Backside Seems To Be Growing Bigger In New Photo by kikies(m): 12:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
Babycherry:

Am not too slim nor big

I have a very broad shoulder
Ur case is peculiar
See me still,I av dis squeezing machine dat I can use to push ur shoulders inward to ur desired taste
Moreover, wats d size of ur boobs?
N wat shape is it?
N in wat condition (adamant,about to fall,fallen)

So dat I can know d intensity of d machine I'm to use
Happy client,happy me cool
Re: Mo'cheddah Backside Seems To Be Growing Bigger In New Photo by Ini9(m): 1:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
Babycherry:

lolzzzz..........no be small thing, my favorite for that matter

But I don't think it has any thing to do with eba shaaa.......I have tiny frnds that swallow like mad, but they remain tiny.

Just reduce ur intake of carbohydrate.
Re: Mo'cheddah Backside Seems To Be Growing Bigger In New Photo by saintdennis(m): 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
All these ladies n fake bum bum mtcheeew
Re: Mo'cheddah Backside Seems To Be Growing Bigger In New Photo by Viccur(m): 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
Babycherry:

I just tagged you ooooooh

I have that shape now
common dnt privatise the view...lemme catch a glimse of the shape
Re: Mo'cheddah Backside Seems To Be Growing Bigger In New Photo by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
This woman has more pictures released on social media than track singles. She should add herself to the list of Nigeria's insragram celebrities because it seems music is no longer her calling.
Re: Mo'cheddah Backside Seems To Be Growing Bigger In New Photo by LastSurvivor: 6:39pm On Jul 27, 2016
Billionaires can't habour such taught @FTC
Re: Mo'cheddah Backside Seems To Be Growing Bigger In New Photo by Syphonn(m): 7:27am On Sep 23, 2017
Many ladies trying to fix their lives and settle down in a promising marital home get it all wrong doing this.

Despite the fact that beauty is one of the qualities men desire in a woman, a lady can still be beautiful yet remains a spinster for the rest of her life.

READ MORE AT www.busygisting.com
Re: Mo'cheddah Backside Seems To Be Growing Bigger In New Photo by pweetiedee(m): 9:09am On Sep 23, 2017
She has a very nice slim shape

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aliona Okoye, Peter Okoye's Daughter Celebrates Her 5th Birthday / Oyenike Yusuf Wishes For Seun Egbegbe’s Return Soon / Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.