Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) (24403 Views)

Flavour Celebrates Christmas With Anna Banner And Their Daughter, Sophia (Photos / Anna Banner And Daughter In Bedroom Selfies / Olajumoke Orisagunna Puts Her Flawless Face On Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) by yusaze807: 8:28am On Jul 27, 2016
MBGN 2013, Anna Banner, is all shades of sexy and gorgeous in new makeup shots. Her lovely cornrows also highlighted her makeup perfectly. Makeup was by Sutchay. See photos below:

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/07/anna-banner-and-her-flawless-features.html

7 Likes

Re: Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) by yusaze807: 8:28am On Jul 27, 2016
kiss kiss kiss

CHECKOUT MORE BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS OF THE EX-BEAUTY QUEEN @@

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/07/anna-banner-and-her-flawless-features.html
Re: Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) by VocalWalls: 8:29am On Jul 27, 2016
Gollibe... grin

Anna Banner is one of the numerous Nigerian celebrities that does not even need to make herself up... she still looks great though...
However, most men will still prefer women without make-up, Women who don't wear makeup are lower-maintenance!

How To Give Your Home A Fresh Look In 10 Minutes

You can develop a greater intimacy with someone who doesn't have to worry about the way they look all the time. No makeup smudges, mess on the bathroom counter, or stains on your cheek!

Plus, you see the real lady. She's not hiding behind a mask.

10 Likes

Re: Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) by SweetieConstie(f): 8:40am On Jul 27, 2016
Awesomely beautiful... kisskiss

5 Likes

Re: Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) by lilmax(m): 8:57am On Jul 27, 2016
She doesn't need make up to look beautiful, she is already undecided

7 Likes

Re: Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) by vivianbelema(f): 9:34am On Jul 27, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) by uzo4real(m): 11:52am On Jul 27, 2016
Stunning.. .
Re: Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 27, 2016
Flavour.....when will you do the right thing?

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) by veekid(m): 11:52am On Jul 27, 2016
After one

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) by Dongreat(m): 11:52am On Jul 27, 2016
undecidedWhat's beautiful here. If your definition of beautiful is heavy makeup, Photoshopped pic, and a good camera editing software, then your case will be like that lady suffering from bad acne but got transformed suddenly. Moreover Babe I can take your beauty away with a wet wipe. Until I start to see natural makeup free pics of celebrity, then I will start to see em looking flawless.

Same things we keep seeing in front page for the past 11 years. Davido dogs, tonto dike underwear, partoranking fake dollars; nairaland has been turned to nothing but a mere aproko forum undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) by GiftUbani: 11:53am On Jul 27, 2016
she looks like Angela okorie!!!

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) by dogstyle007(m): 11:53am On Jul 27, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) by cruzita(f): 11:53am On Jul 27, 2016
give us her make up free face
Re: Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) by allanphash7(m): 11:54am On Jul 27, 2016
This is not her real face o

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) by googlepikins: 11:54am On Jul 27, 2016
i so love this girl
Re: Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) by Blackchampion(m): 11:54am On Jul 27, 2016
Every Nigerian gal is now a make-up artist,
Even those whose art look more like witchcraft.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) by Kofacts(m): 11:54am On Jul 27, 2016
Who you epp.. sad
Re: Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) by Skmoda360(m): 11:54am On Jul 27, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
Flavour.....when will you do the right thing?
the guy no wan marry bitch sorry the babe.
Re: Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 11:55am On Jul 27, 2016
Kofacts:
Who you epp.. sad

Flavour
Re: Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) by Opistorincos(m): 11:56am On Jul 27, 2016
Wu makeup epp??
Re: Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) by Babycherry(f): 11:56am On Jul 27, 2016
Mehn........now am so convinced 'Beautiful' doesn't keep a man

Imagine those lips and eyes, he still walked away

I just wonder what the hell he's looking for!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) by bobo65(m): 11:56am On Jul 27, 2016
DONSMITH123:

Flavour

Word grin

I remember when I and anny were close back then in primary sch grin

If only I knew cry
Re: Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) by fpeter(f): 11:57am On Jul 27, 2016
she lost her innocent beauty

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 11:58am On Jul 27, 2016
bobo65:

Word grin

I remember when I and anny were close back then in primary sch grin

If only I knew cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) by costandi(m): 11:58am On Jul 27, 2016
Hehe, flavour has seen the four walls of the otelu.
And he even deposited something inside (so many times o) Till the thing produced something inside her*YUCK*
Then he discovered how worthless the something is.
He then dumped it.

You call it flawless, but ma n7gga flavour thinks otherwise.
So I''ll pass grin grin
Re: Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 11:59am On Jul 27, 2016
Babycherry:
Mehn........now am so convinced 'Beautiful' doesn't keep a man

Imagine those lips and eyes, he still walked away

I just wonder what the hell he's looking for!!!!

Re: Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) by bobo65(m): 12:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
[quote author=DONSMITH123 post=47931763][/quote]

C u
We dated sef

I wish we had phones then, I for give u her number
Re: Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) by Thukzee01(m): 12:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
Damn this girl fyn
Re: Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) by beGOOD4aba(m): 12:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
Dongreat:
undecidedWhat's beautiful here. If your definition of beautiful is heavy makeup, Photoshopped pic, and a good camera editing software, then your case will be like that lady suffering from bad acne but got transformed suddenly. Moreover Babe I can take your beauty away with a wet wipe. Until I start to see natural makeup free pics of celebrity, then I will start to see em looking flawless.

Same things we keep seeing in front page for the past 11 years. Davido dogs, tonto dike underwear, partoranking fake dollars; nairaland has been turned to nothing but a mere aproko forum undecided

And to u, Anna Banner is not beautiful without make up. Eastern women and beauty is like bread and butter

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 12:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
bobo65:

C u
We dated sef

I wish we had phones then, I for give u her number

Bros, no vex me o. So na Baby mama you wan give me, when Sarah Ofili dey beg me up and down i never even gree give am face. Anyway, i for get the number cha, to confirm wetin Flavour dey chop. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) by Babycherry(f): 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
[quote author=DONSMITH123 post=47931817][/quote]

DAMN THANKS

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) by bobo65(m): 12:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
DONSMITH123:

Bros, no vex me o. So na Baby mama you wan give me, when Sarah Ofili dey beg me up and down i never even gree give am face. Anyway, i for get the number cha, to confirm wetin Flavour dey chop. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. / Imeh Bishop Umoh And His Wife Idara Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / Cee-C Blocks Follower Telling Everyone Not To Attend Her Meet & Greet In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.