Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

See The Massive Bumbum Of This South African Model - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Massive Bumbum Of This South African Model (5052 Views)

Nigerian Man Shares Pictures Of His Girlfriend's Massive Bumbum / Nollywood Actress Simon Evia Flaunts Her Massive Bumbum On The Internet / Khoudia Diop Charcoal Black African Model Who Doesn't Believe In Bleaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Massive Bumbum Of This South African Model by winkmart: 9:21am On Jul 27, 2016
Lala Neriah Tshabalala is another budding social media influencer gradually growing on Instagram. She is a plus size model based in South Africa. The unique feature of Miss Curvy Lala is her fresh light skin.

Lala currently has 18,500 followers on Instagram while she follows only 797 people.

What I undertsand fully well about African women is that majority of them are fully endowed. It is now left to you as an individual to pick your choice.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/07/see-massive-bumbum-of-this-south.html

Re: See The Massive Bumbum Of This South African Model by winkmart: 9:22am On Jul 27, 2016
Re: See The Massive Bumbum Of This South African Model by vivianbelema(f): 9:29am On Jul 27, 2016
This is Not sexy
Re: See The Massive Bumbum Of This South African Model by ikbnice(m): 9:30am On Jul 27, 2016
This one that would make me change my mattress every year. I don't like it big joor.

(1) (Reply)

See Photos: Chaos As Moji Olaiya’s ‘ghost’ Appears During Burial At Ikoyi / Maid Of Honour:venus Williams Was A Stunning Bridesmaid At Serena Williams' Wedd / VIRAL VIDEO: Nigerian Lady V⍺gina Caught Fire Whiles Using China Made Vibrator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.