Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Nollywood Actress Simon Evia Flaunts Her Massive Bumbum On The Internet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Simon Evia Flaunts Her Massive Bumbum On The Internet (2791 Views)

Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA / Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US / Evia Simon: "God I Need A Man That Will Love Me Unconditionally" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Simon Evia Flaunts Her Massive Bumbum On The Internet by bbbabes(f): 8:19am On May 31, 2017
Nollywood actresses overtime have one special feature that makes them unique among their colleagues. This ranges from facial looks, height, acting skills, diction, physical endowments, fashion sense and the rest.

Simon Evia who is also a filmmaker and CEO of Evia Concepts/Entertainment has woken up to the realization that her hot bum bum is a plus to her beautiful face and impressive body structure.

She has been boldly showing her backside on Instagram with thousands of young Nigerians following her closely.

See more photos of the budding actress:

MORE HOT ALLURING PHOTOS ON
http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/05/nollywood-actress-simon-evia-flaunts.html
Re: Nollywood Actress Simon Evia Flaunts Her Massive Bumbum On The Internet by Airforce1(m): 8:29am On May 31, 2017
If they call her a "Sex Object" now, she will be mad

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress Simon Evia Flaunts Her Massive Bumbum On The Internet by Angeleena(m): 8:33am On May 31, 2017
this is all,she has to offer..
Re: Nollywood Actress Simon Evia Flaunts Her Massive Bumbum On The Internet by HARDDON: 8:36am On May 31, 2017
Not until the 21st century, i only hear of front view, side view n back view in Technical /structural Drawings!

Weldone SlayMommas!
Re: Nollywood Actress Simon Evia Flaunts Her Massive Bumbum On The Internet by Nobody: 8:39am On May 31, 2017
Any lady who takes pictures with her ass facing the camera is a Hoe
Re: Nollywood Actress Simon Evia Flaunts Her Massive Bumbum On The Internet by Nobody: 8:49am On May 31, 2017
That's all they have to offer

Where do they keep coming from?

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Simon Evia Flaunts Her Massive Bumbum On The Internet by Houseofglam7(f): 8:53am On May 31, 2017
I'm sure dis one no know d meaning of M.Sc
Re: Nollywood Actress Simon Evia Flaunts Her Massive Bumbum On The Internet by Izzy002(m): 8:57am On May 31, 2017
Hoes everywhere

Smh
Re: Nollywood Actress Simon Evia Flaunts Her Massive Bumbum On The Internet by crazyABO(m): 9:11am On May 31, 2017
Angeleena:
this is all,she has to offer..
let see wah u have to offer shocked no offense ma'am kiss
Re: Nollywood Actress Simon Evia Flaunts Her Massive Bumbum On The Internet by Partnerbiz(f): 9:30am On May 31, 2017
Osho 500 for 1 mouth

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze And Wife Go To Church For The First Time In 3 Years; See What He Sa / Babatunde Omidina Aka Baba Suwe Reportedly Dead?? (photos) / I Go Do Person Latest Juju – Cubana Chief Priest Warns Wizkid Over Genevieve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.