Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

What's Your Opinion About Zeeworld TV Series And Women - Madiba - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's Your Opinion About Zeeworld TV Series And Women - Madiba (737 Views)

Zeeworld: Thursday Update On Young Dreams Episode 60 - 61 / Zeeworld: Thursday Update On Twist Of Fate Episode 66 - 67 / If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Opinion About Zeeworld TV Series And Women - Madiba by Badtman(m): 10:35am On Jul 27, 2016
Am very sure the "Zee world" season film/movie will affects so many homes and organisations now. People lost so many concentration while watching the film. I only pity the married women and their children. Children performances in school very poor now, cus they are addicted to the zee world and other movies. Some married women got food burnt while on concentration with the movie. #Truthisbitter

cc Lalasticlala, Oga Seun

Re: What's Your Opinion About Zeeworld TV Series And Women - Madiba by Badtman(m): 10:38am On Jul 27, 2016
Women and Zee world 5 and 6 They will hold the remote control like short Gun grin

(1) (Reply)

Power Season 1,2,3 / I Just Waste My Time Watching This Movie(the Vow) / Download Comedy Video: M.c Utaba X Michelle - Matriculation (episode 15)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.