Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,188 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

For The Love Of Mushroom, Enter Here - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / For The Love Of Mushroom, Enter Here (1166 Views)

For The Love Of Pomo..... Pomo Lovers Get In Here!!! / Where To Find ADULT EDUCATION In Lagos...enter Here! / For The Love Of Plantain | New! - Dodo Ikire | Share your recipes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For The Love Of Mushroom, Enter Here by hspda: 11:04am On Jul 27, 2016
Prudent Associates Agro-Industry is the producer of Prudent Associates Mushrooms!

We can supply you with fresh packs of organically produced mushroom - no chemical preservatives - fresh directly from the farm @N200 per 300g ..

we can do retail supply of a dozen (12) for N2000. We also supply dry mushroom packs per 30g for N200 also and we can also sell at retail price of N2000 per dozen(12).

We also supply fruiting spawns of this mushrooms where in you can harvest mushrooms fresh from every other day when the bags are placed in cool environment , each bag can give 500g of mushroom in 2months and we sell each bag of fruiting spawn for N250

We also do deliveries for big and small food shops.

Our delivery is second to non where you pay on delivery of your yummy mushroom. We have delivery agents throughout the country...
For more information,
Contact Kaffy on 08162631110

1 Like

Re: For The Love Of Mushroom, Enter Here by hspda: 9:55am On Aug 01, 2016
Good morning to you all and happy new month.

We are harvesting another fresh of mushroom from the far thus week, you can start placing your order now for timed delivery.

Thank you
Re: For The Love Of Mushroom, Enter Here by osusu(m): 11:07am On May 09, 2022
Hello hspda , I decided to mention you on this thread as I don't have access to the email on my Nl account anymore
Kindly send me the link for the remote marketing job you spoke about on a thread
Expecting to hear from you boss
Thanks in advance

(1) (Reply)

Jollof Rice Week... Never Too Late To Post Yours. / Original Palm Oil Now In Lagos / See Picture Of A Roasted Monkey,some People Can Eat A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.