Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Koffi Olomide Arrives At The Makala Prison In Kinshasa, Congo (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Koffi Olomide Arrives At The Makala Prison In Kinshasa, Congo (Video) (37722 Views)

Koffi Olomide Released From Prison, Arrives Home (PIC & VIDEO) / Koffi Olomide Arrested And Jailed By Congolese Police Department / Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Koffi Olomide Arrives At The Makala Prison In Kinshasa, Congo (Video) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
Drew0:
Chai prison na the worst place when person fit go for life! No freedom, you become depressed and fed up with life.

Are u talking from experience sir?
Re: Koffi Olomide Arrives At The Makala Prison In Kinshasa, Congo (Video) by HRich(m): 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
hensben:
What did he do.
He ate Buhari's yam

1 Like

Re: Koffi Olomide Arrives At The Makala Prison In Kinshasa, Congo (Video) by Kobicove(m): 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
Serves him right!

1 Like

Re: Koffi Olomide Arrives At The Makala Prison In Kinshasa, Congo (Video) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
kenonze:

Are u talking from experience sir?

From common sense?
Re: Koffi Olomide Arrives At The Makala Prison In Kinshasa, Congo (Video) by emamos: 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
raymond284:
I think Congo got a good judiciary system. This can never happen in my country.. Even super stars are enjoying the so called "[b]IMMUNITY"
truth

1 Like

Re: Koffi Olomide Arrives At The Makala Prison In Kinshasa, Congo (Video) by pweeryambre: 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
Bad day or bad week or bad month for olomide... his sudden turn to badluck is mind blowing... from a high profile interview straight to prison. hmmm
Re: Koffi Olomide Arrives At The Makala Prison In Kinshasa, Congo (Video) by bigiyaro(m): 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
If na naija u will see some hungry human rights group protesting rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Koffi Olomide Arrives At The Makala Prison In Kinshasa, Congo (Video) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
Drew0:

From common sense?

I haven't seen Naija prison before but I have seen police detention/cell.
Re: Koffi Olomide Arrives At The Makala Prison In Kinshasa, Congo (Video) by graphiti: 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2016
Were ds 2 happen in some "other places", u'll hear :

**Marginalisation
**witch/wizard hunting
**Juss becos of ordinary "kickin"
**afterall their broda slapped a woman d other day and he's walking free
**bla-bla-bla

One day we'll get there!

1 Like

Re: Koffi Olomide Arrives At The Makala Prison In Kinshasa, Congo (Video) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2016
kenonze:

I haven't seen Naija prison before but I have seen police detention/cell.

Check YouTube.
Re: Koffi Olomide Arrives At The Makala Prison In Kinshasa, Congo (Video) by SEYILIGHT(m): 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ayatullah:

It's not bad temperament, it's DRUG temperament. At the age of 60+ he ought to know how to live his age, but DRUG and false Pride of being a 'Star' blinded his sense of decency.

Is he that old?
Re: Koffi Olomide Arrives At The Makala Prison In Kinshasa, Congo (Video) by cr7lomo: 2:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
98% of great men were destroyed by a woman...one way or the other
Re: Koffi Olomide Arrives At The Makala Prison In Kinshasa, Congo (Video) by MAAF: 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
He just got served grin
Re: Koffi Olomide Arrives At The Makala Prison In Kinshasa, Congo (Video) by oluwejackson(m): 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
Conner44:
Nigeria remains the most lawless zoo in the world.

See small Congo of how many years? This man committed the offense not up to a month ago in another country and he is now in jail in his own country for it. Why can't our judiciary emulate such?

Once you're a famous celebrity or politician or stupidly rich in Nigeria you can't go to jail, highest DSS/EFCC gives you house arrest or remind you in 'protective' custody and keep your case open in court till the presiding judge either dies or vacates that position.

Take the case of our lovely looking actor, Ibinabo who ran over someone a while ago killing the person. Everyone heard about it yet nothing was done, she even went out the next week uploading smiling selfies as if it was her Phantom twin that murdered that person. Nobody talks about her issue anymore now except the grieving family and her own lawyers who smiled to the bank.

See Koffi, just for kicking he is in jail. Now tell me why someone without fear will loot 1kobo in that country?

If we go on like this Nigeria will not hold up much longer. I fear for our kids yet unborn.

1000 likes for you...

1 Like

Re: Koffi Olomide Arrives At The Makala Prison In Kinshasa, Congo (Video) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
negz1:
who be Dis koffi abeg..

I doubt if you are educated or civilized,you are on the web and suddenly you are on nairaland!!!make good use of Google,stop exposing yourself here
Re: Koffi Olomide Arrives At The Makala Prison In Kinshasa, Congo (Video) by yomz1e(m): 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2016
One moment of madness has ruined his career and image and now tagged criminal for inflicting GBH against a woman on a foreign soil with video evidence. The bleaching edyat should know this for now, that because of this criminal record, he will be subject to much tighter immigration controls at airports, a single click of a button on security computers will bring up his criminal record and one thing these countries hate is crime against women. I Know Australia and New Zealand will deny him entry so lost revenue.Anyways good luck to him and am sure he will come up with some hits in prison.

1 Like

Re: Koffi Olomide Arrives At The Makala Prison In Kinshasa, Congo (Video) by Ifebazz(m): 3:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
holluwai:
Yea picked up yesterday and sentenced and going to jail today.

Wish our so called leaders/looters can get such judgement.

No, they don't have as many looters and criminals as we do.
Re: Koffi Olomide Arrives At The Makala Prison In Kinshasa, Congo (Video) by Iceberg3: 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
Sometime ago,it was jayZ and his wife's sister inside elevator...there might be something within,in the inside that is in sharp contrast to the glamour,whats on the outside in the lives and affairs of these glamorous artists..pity.

Anyway,serves him right,for if he cud do this outside,what has he been doing inside? Punches,blows,karate,headbutts,etc...
Re: Koffi Olomide Arrives At The Makala Prison In Kinshasa, Congo (Video) by amuokuko: 3:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
hensben:
What did he do.

He sang on a sunday and in Kenya they keep the Sabbath day holy...

1 Like

Re: Koffi Olomide Arrives At The Makala Prison In Kinshasa, Congo (Video) by richard870(m): 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
hensben:
What did he do.
He publicly assaulted one of his female dancers @ d Kenyan Airport in Nairobi
Re: Koffi Olomide Arrives At The Makala Prison In Kinshasa, Congo (Video) by Ayatullah(m): 3:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
SEYILIGHT:

Is he that old?

Yes sir, Koffi Olomide was born July 13, 1956.
Re: Koffi Olomide Arrives At The Makala Prison In Kinshasa, Congo (Video) by charles009(m): 3:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
what if a woman assaulted the man, what happens. AM not in support of this. a much reduced jail time could just be fine
Re: Koffi Olomide Arrives At The Makala Prison In Kinshasa, Congo (Video) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
Conner44:
Nigeria remains the most lawless zoo in the world.

See small Congo of how many years? This man committed the offense not up to a month ago in another country and he is now in jail in his own country for it. Why can't our judiciary emulate such?

Once you're a famous celebrity or politician or stupidly rich in Nigeria you can't go to jail, highest DSS/EFCC gives you house arrest or remind you in 'protective' custody and keep your case open in court till the presiding judge either dies or vacates that position.

Take the case of our lovely looking actor, Ibinabo who ran over someone a while ago killing the person. Everyone heard about it yet nothing was done, she even went out the next week uploading smiling selfies as if it was her Phantom twin that murdered that person. Nobody talks about her issue anymore now except the grieving family and her own lawyers who smiled to the bank.

See Koffi, just for kicking he is in jail. Now tell me why someone without fear will loot 1kobo in that country?

If we go on like this Nigeria will not hold up much longer. I fear for our kids yet unborn.

what's the difference between assault and accident?
Re: Koffi Olomide Arrives At The Makala Prison In Kinshasa, Congo (Video) by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
bigiyaro:
If na naija u will see some hungry human rights group protesting rubbish.

I tell you my brother. The problem of Nigeria is her people and not the leaders as the leaders are elected or selected from the people.

Nigeria, wake up!

1 Like

Re: Koffi Olomide Arrives At The Makala Prison In Kinshasa, Congo (Video) by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
graphiti:
Were ds 2 happen in some "other places", u'll hear :

**Marginalisation
**witch/wizard hunting
**Juss becos of ordinary "kickin"
**afterall their broda slapped a woman d other day and he's walking free
**bla-bla-bla

One day we'll get there!

Amen to that!

1 Like

Re: Koffi Olomide Arrives At The Makala Prison In Kinshasa, Congo (Video) by IceDude(m): 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
@Conner44. Thank u my bro, at times i regret being a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Koffi Olomide Arrives At The Makala Prison In Kinshasa, Congo (Video) by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
SEYILIGHT:

Is he that old?
Yes he is. He was born on 13th July 1956.
Re: Koffi Olomide Arrives At The Makala Prison In Kinshasa, Congo (Video) by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
amuokuko:

He sang on a sunday and in Kenya they keep the Sabbath day holy...
Rotfl. Phahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Koffi Olomide Arrives At The Makala Prison In Kinshasa, Congo (Video) by dareworldbest: 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
herzern:
I wish him quick release.... Coz if to say nah Naija.....dem fit forqet person for prison grin

Meanwhile....Niqeria prison and watery beans grin

YOU DAN GO PRISON B4 WEY U GET ALL DIS INFO
Re: Koffi Olomide Arrives At The Makala Prison In Kinshasa, Congo (Video) by amuokuko: 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

Rotfl.
Phahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Small small oooo..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo Rocks Short Crazy Jean, Gets Fans Speechless With Her Fashion Sense / Agatha Amata Celebrates 50th Birthday (Photos) / Tekno Acquires A New White Mercedes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.