Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Wisdom Quotes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wisdom Quotes (410 Views)

"Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe / My Compilation Of 1975 end of the world Watchtower Quotes / The Benefits Of Wisdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wisdom Quotes by taiwoakinlabi(m): 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
1. every man of integrity naturally enjoy mental dignity
2. dedication is the mystery behind distinction.how dedicated you are will determine how distinguished you will become.
3.wealth is the product of man capacity to think.
4.it is your imagination that set the pace for destination
5.dream it, believe it and become it.
6. you are not a failure until you start looking for who to be blame.
7. the quality of your investment will determine the height of your establishment.
8. I believe in your vision, in your dream. you are ordain to be great in life.
9. nothing of value happen on it own
10. you don't necessarily need a job, you are the job people need. I celebrate you.

(1) (Reply)

Our Daily Manna For Today 16/8/16 / Receive Eternal Life. / The Adventure Of A Lifetime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.