Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Our Daily Manna For Today 16/8/16 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna For Today 16/8/16 (409 Views)

Our Daily Manna For Today 25/8/2016 / Our Daily Manna For Today 24/8/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Daily Manna For Today 16/8/16 by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 16, 2016
TOPIC: THE CREDIT BALANCE PRINCIPLE
BASIC SCRIPTURE: PHILIPPIANS 4: 1-8
Your life cannot be limited and cannot be wasted. Life is more than just breathing. Statistics of life expectancy are bad enough to frighten lots of people, and no wonder the idea of growing older fills us with dismay. Your progress in life must not be based in the accumulation of cars, houses, children etc. No! Success is your ability to fulfill your God created purpose. God's goodness should not be counted in terms of temporal, physical or material things. Years ago, I was led to state in this devotional that: It us possible to enjoy good health or have children who are very successful in their studies, while in terms of physical cash or physical possessions, you have recorded little progress. When you add and subtract the gain and losses in your life, there is credit balance because if Romans 8: 28. All things will always work out for our good. I call this the credit balance principle of life. That means, no matter what the the enemy tries to accomplish in your life, the bad news for him is that you will come out better and winning. The end of this game of life for you is that negative or positive, losses or gain, head or tail, you will come out as the head. Why are you crying? Why is your head bowed? Why are you questioning God secretly? Ecclesiastes 7: 8 says that, "Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof..." I see a better and wonderful end for you and your family. Your life will end up in credit! Not in losses or deficit. In this second half if 2016, you will sing the songs of winners and you will step into the arena of victors. Don't allow sorrow in your heart as you go out daily. To struggle again and again is life! Don't resign in despair! Never forget that, the height which great men reached where not attained by sudden flight. Be like a weed in your compound! A weed is a plant that has mastered every survival skill! "GOOD LUCK" is another name for tenacity of purpose! You are blessed! Hold on and hold out!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 4: What a friend...
1. In your own words, pray about today's WORD as led.
2. My end shall not and cannot be affected by demonic forces in Jesus name.
3. Every satanic arrow fired to discourage my destiny, return to sender today.
4. You demonic SPEED BREAKER sent to slow me down in my life, family and ministry, catch fire in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).
5. I refuse to give up!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For Today 16/8/16 by AKINMADEJOSEPH(m): 7:51am On Aug 16, 2016
I Am So Much Impressed,Encouraged And Touched By Today'S Spiritual Manna,i Quote A Sentence Out Of The Marvelous Write-Up:
" To Struggle Again And Again Is Life " This Is So Great,Pls Don'T Gv Up On Posting, May The Lord Strengthen Ur Elbows

(1) (Reply)

Receive Eternal Life. / Bishop That Whip His Church Member Has Been Summon By Police. / What Really Is Money To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.