Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Fan To Jaywon: "Make You And Aunty Toke Kuku Marry Na" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan To Jaywon: "Make You And Aunty Toke Kuku Marry Na" (33546 Views)

"You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen / Headies2018: Again, Wizkid And Aunty Tiwa Savage All Loved Up On Stage / Kate Henshaw Hosts Akpororo At Eko Hotel: "Make We Kuku End The Week Wahala" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan To Jaywon: "Make You And Aunty Toke Kuku Marry Na" by dannyben5: 2:15am On Jul 28, 2016
Wetin concern me?....and dis made fp?....

Re: Fan To Jaywon: "Make You And Aunty Toke Kuku Marry Na" by kulrunsman79(m): 2:18am On Jul 28, 2016
Not a bad advise.. Could even be d voice of God passing through that fan's observation.
Re: Fan To Jaywon: "Make You And Aunty Toke Kuku Marry Na" by adedayoa2(f): 3:01am On Jul 28, 2016
why is everyone thinking marriage all the time?

1 Like

Re: Fan To Jaywon: "Make You And Aunty Toke Kuku Marry Na" by Lexusgs430: 3:17am On Jul 28, 2016
A cryptic message in the direction of his finger. He is simply telling us, Toke is pregnant and he is the DADDY !!!!!!!!
Re: Fan To Jaywon: "Make You And Aunty Toke Kuku Marry Na" by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:40am On Jul 28, 2016
Musquareney:
Toke Makinwa and Jaywon featured on 93 Rhythm FM where they both posed together as seen in the photo below.

This photo looks so simple and has no any other meaning until a fan brought it up that Jaywon should consider marrying Toke since they are both single for now.

See the captioned comments bellow:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIXmoh-DioL

Funny fans all over Nigeria
Re: Fan To Jaywon: "Make You And Aunty Toke Kuku Marry Na" by Nickymezor(f): 7:51am On Jul 28, 2016
cool cool
Re: Fan To Jaywon: "Make You And Aunty Toke Kuku Marry Na" by otswag(m): 7:54am On Jul 28, 2016
Erm! Abeg i get 1 kweshun. Naso aunty toke bobbi big b4 ni She must be somehow associated with Dogara cos I suspect padding.
Re: Fan To Jaywon: "Make You And Aunty Toke Kuku Marry Na" by osesology(m): 8:38am On Jul 28, 2016
dannyben5:
Wetin concern me?....and dis made fp?....
kazmanbanjoko:
Wetin concern me
CircleOfWilis:
Wetin concern me
Jexbabs:
lol...
CircleOfWilis:
Wetin concern me
birds of the same feather...
Re: Fan To Jaywon: "Make You And Aunty Toke Kuku Marry Na" by saintkel(m): 8:53am On Jul 28, 2016
vivianbelema:
News
morning sweet
Re: Fan To Jaywon: "Make You And Aunty Toke Kuku Marry Na" by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 28, 2016
Please who are they?
Re: Fan To Jaywon: "Make You And Aunty Toke Kuku Marry Na" by KomonSense: 9:04am On Jul 28, 2016
Tynasparks:
Una don start

Trust Naija nah... But if U check am wella they hav nothing to loose actually (both are rich & succesful)
Re: Fan To Jaywon: "Make You And Aunty Toke Kuku Marry Na" by KomonSense: 9:07am On Jul 28, 2016
adedayoa2:
why is everyone thinking marriage all the time?
Haha see Jamb question ooo, babe e be lyk sey U no wan marry abi?

Oya now contact me let's play
Re: Fan To Jaywon: "Make You And Aunty Toke Kuku Marry Na" by KomonSense: 9:10am On Jul 28, 2016
Nickymezor:
cool cool
Pretty damsel... We can be like them too
Re: Fan To Jaywon: "Make You And Aunty Toke Kuku Marry Na" by noblenasri(m): 9:37am On Jul 28, 2016
cool cool

Re: Fan To Jaywon: "Make You And Aunty Toke Kuku Marry Na" by vivianbelema(f): 10:09am On Jul 28, 2016
saintkel:
morning sweet
Good morning dear
Re: Fan To Jaywon: "Make You And Aunty Toke Kuku Marry Na" by saintkel(m): 10:25am On Jul 28, 2016
vivianbelema:
Good morning dear
hope u had a good nyt n a swt dream
Re: Fan To Jaywon: "Make You And Aunty Toke Kuku Marry Na" by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 28, 2016
Re: Fan To Jaywon: "Make You And Aunty Toke Kuku Marry Na" by adedayoa2(f): 10:49am On Jul 28, 2016
KomonSense:

Haha see Jamb question ooo, babe e be lyk sey U no wan marry abi?

Oya now contact me let's play
there are other things to think of too. Now you wanna play, means marriage no dey your mind.
Re: Fan To Jaywon: "Make You And Aunty Toke Kuku Marry Na" by KomonSense: 11:37am On Jul 28, 2016
adedayoa2:
there are other things to think of too. Now you wanna play, means marriage no dey your mind.

Serious playing can lead to marriage too...
Re: Fan To Jaywon: "Make You And Aunty Toke Kuku Marry Na" by Nickymezor(f): 12:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
KomonSense:

Pretty damsel... We can be like them too
U n who
Re: Fan To Jaywon: "Make You And Aunty Toke Kuku Marry Na" by oake(m): 12:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
Love is a choice!
Re: Fan To Jaywon: "Make You And Aunty Toke Kuku Marry Na" by dadaijboy: 2:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
Lols
Re: Fan To Jaywon: "Make You And Aunty Toke Kuku Marry Na" by KomonSense: 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
Nickymezor:
U n who
You & me nah .... Pls don't form for me oooh
I've got a G-Wagon for ya
Re: Fan To Jaywon: "Make You And Aunty Toke Kuku Marry Na" by Nickymezor(f): 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
KomonSense:

You & me nah .... Pls don't form for me oooh

I've got a G-Wagon for ya
send it ova first o....
Re: Fan To Jaywon: "Make You And Aunty Toke Kuku Marry Na" by KomonSense: 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
Nickymezor:
send it ova first o....
Ur location and phone number
Then you shall RECEIVE it
Re: Fan To Jaywon: "Make You And Aunty Toke Kuku Marry Na" by Nickymezor(f): 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
KomonSense:

Ur location and phone number

Then you shall RECEIVE it
Space...0808888888888
Re: Fan To Jaywon: "Make You And Aunty Toke Kuku Marry Na" by KomonSense: 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
Nickymezor:
Space...0808888888888
Oshofree like U No be only G-Wagon, nah G-Molue
Re: Fan To Jaywon: "Make You And Aunty Toke Kuku Marry Na" by Nickymezor(f): 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
KomonSense:

Oshofree like U
No be only G-Wagon, nah G-Molue
Na u sabi...bad market ni undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Steps In Shorts And High-Heel (Photos) / RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) / Pete Edochie & Jennifer Eliogu Stun At Daily Times Heroes Awards In Abuja(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.