Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Graduate Lecturer Position - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Graduate Lecturer Position (642 Views)

FUNAAB Lecturer Using A Local Lamp To Illustrate How Plants Absorb Water. PICS / Edward Kisuze, Ugandan Lecturer Arrested For Sexually Harassing A Student / Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Graduate Lecturer Position by kbanty22(m): 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2016
Good day fellow nairalanders. Please i urgently need answers to this question of mine. Please i want to know if a graduate of PHYSICS can apply for a graduate assistant lecturer position in the department of Electrical Electronics Engineering in a polytechnic. Thanks
Re: Graduate Lecturer Position by babyfaceafrica: 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
Why not?...but na leg things ooo
Re: Graduate Lecturer Position by kellyboo: 9:39am On Jul 28, 2016
No u can't ...the curriculum is totally different sir...whether with long leg,hand and wings.
This is the reason why we're still underdeveloped because we always put square pegs on a round hole.
Re: Graduate Lecturer Position by babyfaceafrica: 10:18am On Jul 28, 2016
kellyboo:
No u can't ...the curriculum is totally different sir...whether with long leg,hand and wings.
This is the reason why we're still underdeveloped because we always put square pegs on a round hole.
he can oga,if he is capable...go to the polytechnics s and see bsc and msc lecturers...just like saying if you dont have education degree,you cannot teach in college of education?....which law states that?..the only thing you will say is that ,there are certain courses he or she cannot take
Re: Graduate Lecturer Position by emmafrosh(m): 12:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
you can so far you make all the necessary requirement for the position.
Re: Graduate Lecturer Position by kbanty22(m): 6:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
kellyboo:
why do u say that. Left to me i would say this is why our educational system is improving. The relationship between physics and electrical electronics cannot be overemphasised. Moreover, a graduate assistant's duties is not only to teach but to assist the senoir lecturers in other delegated duties.

How To Earn 10k Or More Instagram Followers In One Month / Can I Study Computer Science With Thest Result / JAMB Set To Publish Names Of Successful Candidates

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8