Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,157 members, 7,953,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:02 PM

Man Burnt For Stealing Baby In Benue (pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Burnt For Stealing Baby In Benue (pics) (35314 Views)

Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Man Burnt To Death In Eleme, Rivers After He Shot And Killed Somebody (Graphic) / Man Burnt For Stealing A Motorcycle In Akwa-Ibom (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Burnt For Stealing Baby In Benue (pics) by kolnel: 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
I'm sure he's not a first offender
One down
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing Baby In Benue (pics) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
This is as a result of lack of social justice and because of lack of trust in the police and justice system hence the masses have taken justice into their own deadly hands.
why not lock him up for 30 years, oh! I forgot you can not trust the nigerian police and the law not to set him free to commit crime next time.
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing Baby In Benue (pics) by Taiyescott(m): 8:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
Why did He too go and steal ? a baby 4 dat mata!! I haf tire 4 Naija..
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing Baby In Benue (pics) by armadeo(m): 8:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
Thief ole carry am go.

Niggas be like our politicians our politicians but niggas don't realise that

Don't ever steal fro. Those who point fingers at thieves.

They will kill you cos hey have direct access to you.

Why the eff do you think politicians are guarded?

Ps then the slowpoke tried to steal a human being. Talk about greed.
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing Baby In Benue (pics) by WomanWrappa(m): 8:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
Tellemall:
This is rather funny.

These same Benue people are all over Nigerian news because herdsmen have made their state a scene of murder repeatedly. The big surprise is how fast they are to kill a man while they chicken out on facing people who came to raid and kill them.

They kill a man bravely but they are killed by a few footmen themselves, quietly sitting there unable to raise a hand in self-defense.

Look at what you're saying
So if we're killed by herdsmen and someone did a crime worth killing.

He shouldn't be burnt again
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing Baby In Benue (pics) by doskie(m): 8:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
Jungle justice is never a solution.
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing Baby In Benue (pics) by pussyscrubber: 8:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
IF NA FULANI BOYS..THEM GO RUN AWAY....BUNCH OF COWARDS
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing Baby In Benue (pics) by sunnyside16(m): 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
Africans and the joy they find in setting a human being ablaze.........huh, we still have a long way to go.

BTW, Benue people if only you can mobilise and face herdsmen, then your state will be better.
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing Baby In Benue (pics) by agbonkamen(f): 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
i see no reason why they should take someone's life when they can not create life no matter what i hate JJ
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing Baby In Benue (pics) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE.. DIS TOO BAD.... angry angry angry angry angry
so what are they suppossed to do? set him free? Hand him over to the police? The same police who will set him free.
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing Baby In Benue (pics) by Tejuboy(m): 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
marshborn:
I witnessed this live
. yhu be corper
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing Baby In Benue (pics) by marshborn(m): 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
Tejuboy:
. yhu be corper
Yeah, posted to gboko batch b 2015. You?
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing Baby In Benue (pics) by Tejuboy(m): 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
gboko boys mad wella. remembered what happened last year wen a known philanthropist was killed. ,omo them no let us rest. naxo dem dey show stunts everywhere...
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing Baby In Benue (pics) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
agbonkamen:
i see no reason why they should take someone's life when they can not create life no matter what i hate JJ
so it's okay for the criminal to steal a baby Right? I am assuming you don't have children. If you had a baby i guarantee you your opinion will change angry
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing Baby In Benue (pics) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2016
WomanWrappa:

Look at what you're saying
So if we're killed by herdsmen and someone did a crime worth killing.

He shouldn't be burnt again
i wonder oo!
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing Baby In Benue (pics) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2016
The caucasians are a superior race. Despite our exposure to religion, education and technology we still act as primitive people. My country, nigeria is now a place if someone dey beef you, accuse you wrongly of stealing you may be burnt to death.The ladies are stripped and molested.
how does stripping people naked solve the problem?

2 Likes

Re: Man Burnt For Stealing Baby In Benue (pics) by Tejuboy(m): 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
marshborn:

Yeah, posted to gboko batch b 2015. You?
. batch c 2014. not there anymore tho

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt For Stealing Baby In Benue (pics) by Precious101c: 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
na wa oooh, how can people feel só confortable killing their fellow humán being. murderer everywere God Helo me oooh.
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing Baby In Benue (pics) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
sunnyside16:
Africans and the joy they find in setting a human being ablaze.........huh, we still have a long way to go.

BTW, Benue people if only you can mobilise and face herdsmen, then your state will be better.
so what are they supposed to do set him free? Hand him over to the police? So that they can take bribe a let him go next time he will commit more serious crime.
me thinks they have done him a favor by burning him to death tongue
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing Baby In Benue (pics) by 9jatatafo(m): 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
We can kill common thieves in jungle justice way but we hail and worship those in high places that use positions and influence to rob us blindly. I am not supporting stealing in anyway

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt For Stealing Baby In Benue (pics) by Bobbysmart6(m): 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
ijustdey:

Pulse exclusively gathered that the young man allegedly stole a three month old baby at Bristow round-about in Gboko.

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/jungle-justice-man-burnt-to-death-for-stealing-3-month-old-baby-in-benue-photos-id5314493.html

hw is he burnt to recondnision
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing Baby In Benue (pics) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
Precious101c:
na wa oooh, how can people feel só confortable killing their fellow humán being. murderer everywere God Helo me oooh.
how can the criminal feel comfortable stealing a baby? tongue if any one try to steal my baby i will do worst than this, i am assuming you don't have a baby, child or children.
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing Baby In Benue (pics) by willibounce1(m): 8:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
People should stop stealing especially in poor vicinity. Just beg instead of stealing. If you take away shame and pride, you can do some menial job and feed urself or just beg for money. People are not happy in this change erase, so when they catch a thief, they unleash their frustration on him.
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing Baby In Benue (pics) by justicejay(m): 8:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
One day for the owner.
The rest is for the thief
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing Baby In Benue (pics) by justicejay(m): 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE.. DIS TOO BAD.... angry angry angry angry angry
Some deserve it IMO, what does he want to do with the innocent infant?
Killed it too abi?
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing Baby In Benue (pics) by kingthreat(m): 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
TVTKOKO:
NOW, IMAGINE THAT HE STOLE THE BABY FOR RITUAL PURPOSE undecided undecided undecided undecided angry angry angry angry angry

Dont even mind that guy. If the crime was sucessful, all he will say is wicked world. As far as I am concerned, Jungle justice is a good deterrent, only a fool goes to rob when he knows any mistake might lead to his death.
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing Baby In Benue (pics) by fortune1968: 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
darkid1:
Where are these people getting all this fuel to waste?
jonathan supplying them
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing Baby In Benue (pics) by MayhorE(m): 8:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
You too y nahw Well...burn in hell
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing Baby In Benue (pics) by SlimShaddy10(m): 8:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
This is why the west consider Africa to be so low in reasoning.

Western people would ask the boy questions so as to know if he was acting on his own or was sponsored.

Africa, Nigeria notably, is just akin to hell fire.

tufiakwa
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing Baby In Benue (pics) by bingbagbo(m): 8:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
ANYONE THAT HAS NEVER SINNED SHOULD LIGHT THE FIRST MATCH

SO SAD cry cry
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing Baby In Benue (pics) by ezigr8(m): 8:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
some are of the view that innocent people have been burnt to death but same applies to the due process of the ineffective slow law as innocent people have died in police custody. jungle justice quicker way to cleansing of the land

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Robbed After Giving A Stranger A Lift In Lagos (Photos) / Driver Diverts His Employer’s N23m Truck Of Milk / Man Shoots Neighbour Dead While Aiming At Wife’s Lover In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.