Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Responsive Emails - To Implement Or Not To Implement - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Responsive Emails - To Implement Or Not To Implement (5571 Views)

Learn How To Create And Send Unlimited Bulk Emails To Millions Of Emails Online / Please How Can I Implement Flight Search Booking Engine API On My Website / How Can I Use 1million Emails To Drive Traffic To My Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Responsive Emails - To Implement Or Not To Implement by steve6: 9:34am On Aug 08, 2016
Panshow:
I've been using Mailchimp for more than 3 years and I believe it's a perfect example of responsive email.
My experience with mailchimp is awesome as it allows you to use pre-built templates, design your own template using the inbuilt css editor or even install a custom template.
Recently, they added support to view your mails in different screens for compatibility, and if you want to view how your mails appear in different mail clients, you can pay for subscription, but essentially it's free (though with certain limits)
I sometimes wonder why Gmail, yahoo etc were not designed to work like mailchimp.

Thanks for this info.
Re: Responsive Emails - To Implement Or Not To Implement by steve6: 9:36am On Aug 08, 2016
Panshow:
I've been using Mailchimp for more than 3 years and I believe it's a perfect example of responsive email.
My experience with mailchimp is awesome as it allows you to use pre-built templates, design your own template using the inbuilt css editor or even install a custom template.
Recently, they added support to view your mails in different screens for compatibility, and if you want to view how your mails appear in different mail clients, you can pay for subscription, but essentially it's free (though with certain limits)
I sometimes wonder why Gmail, yahoo etc were not designed to work like mailchimp.
Thanks for d info.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Websoft To Launch Vantium M1 Tablet / 4 Useful Free Blogging Features Anyone Can Use To Start Blog / Best Mobile Chat Site In Nigeria To Meet Sexy Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.