Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,790 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Chierika Ukogu To Represent Nigeria In Rowing, Olympics - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chierika Ukogu To Represent Nigeria In Rowing, Olympics (16237 Views)

Ola Aina Cleared By FIFA To Represent Nigeria / Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship / Chierika Okogu Qualifies For Rowing Quarter Finals At The Rio Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chierika Ukogu To Represent Nigeria In Rowing, Olympics by phidipe(m): 8:48am On Jul 28, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
cool cool cool nice one i hope she wont disgrace NIgeria
WEREY N SORO
Re: Chierika Ukogu To Represent Nigeria In Rowing, Olympics by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 28, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
Afonja ..chia

1 Like

Re: Chierika Ukogu To Represent Nigeria In Rowing, Olympics by talktolawal: 8:49am On Jul 28, 2016
bukynkwuenu:

afonjos don report 4 duty

Na wa oooooo
Re: Chierika Ukogu To Represent Nigeria In Rowing, Olympics by whizpa(m): 8:50am On Jul 28, 2016
dacovajnr:
I'm sure that tracksuit is Specially Made for Her coz Our Sport minister can't afford Such quality for Our #TeamNigera..

This guy no get joy at all.. Chai! cheesy
Re: Chierika Ukogu To Represent Nigeria In Rowing, Olympics by thelastmediator: 8:50am On Jul 28, 2016
A strong woman and a patroit, go and make us proud cool

2 Likes

Re: Chierika Ukogu To Represent Nigeria In Rowing, Olympics by ajebuter(f): 8:51am On Jul 28, 2016
l wish her plenty of GOODLUCK...

3 Likes

Re: Chierika Ukogu To Represent Nigeria In Rowing, Olympics by kayo80(m): 8:51am On Jul 28, 2016
Ladycloud:
Name checkers u failed on this one.. Igbos rock

I smoke igbo.
Re: Chierika Ukogu To Represent Nigeria In Rowing, Olympics by Checked86: 8:53am On Jul 28, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
na steal she go steal? Must everyone carry first? I don't understand some people's thoughts and reasoning at all. Tell me anything more 'disgracing' to Nigeria than someone sitting at home typing sh*t. Tell me anything more disgracing than a nation that has no idea about the population of her citizens

1 Like

Re: Chierika Ukogu To Represent Nigeria In Rowing, Olympics by Ladycloud(f): 8:55am On Jul 28, 2016
kayo80:

I smoke igbo.
thats y u wee keep smoking igbo why we remains ibo's

2 Likes

Re: Chierika Ukogu To Represent Nigeria In Rowing, Olympics by kayo80(m): 9:00am On Jul 28, 2016
Ladycloud:
thats y u wee keep smoking igbo why we remains ibo's

smiley
Re: Chierika Ukogu To Represent Nigeria In Rowing, Olympics by xreal: 9:01am On Jul 28, 2016
A member of the Name Checkers Association was here, and took register if her tribe and achievement.

Re: Chierika Ukogu To Represent Nigeria In Rowing, Olympics by jegz25(m): 9:02am On Jul 28, 2016
dacovajnr:
Disgrace? Even Nigeria is a Disgrace on her own..Her representing the country is a personal achievement and to redeem the country's already battered image through sport undecided Kudos Jare!
who brought disgrace upon Nigeria?...no b flat heads ugandans with their criminal activities
Re: Chierika Ukogu To Represent Nigeria In Rowing, Olympics by LDKOTB(m): 9:05am On Jul 28, 2016
angry
adewumiopeyemi:

BAD BELL angry
adewumiopeyemi:

BAD BELL

1 Like

Re: Chierika Ukogu To Represent Nigeria In Rowing, Olympics by hafees: 9:05am On Jul 28, 2016
Category1:
[size=14pt]ndi igbo leeeeeeee ebe ka unu no?....anyi na anwu champagne ndi afonja na ewu hausa ana anwu panadol....igbos be represent the shithole for long. grin[/size]

Na so una de cause hatred for una sef. Out of Nigeria, will anyone ask you you for your tribe or we are lumped together as Nigerians? Its better we focus and stop echoing all these rubbish the thieving politicians are using to divide us. We are busy fighting, while they are busy chopping, who suffers

1 Like

Re: Chierika Ukogu To Represent Nigeria In Rowing, Olympics by Chanchit: 9:05am On Jul 28, 2016
dacovajnr:
Disgrace? Even Nigeria is a Disgrace on her own..Her representing the country is a personal achievement and to redeem the country's already battered image through sport undecided Kudos Jare!

I bet she's representing us cos perhaps she's never been to Nigeria, cos if to say she hustle go, she won't try it.
Re: Chierika Ukogu To Represent Nigeria In Rowing, Olympics by amtaken(f): 9:05am On Jul 28, 2016
My Igbo sisters and brothers doing us proud since 18 BC.

Say no to ofe etere ete mmanu juru.
Re: Chierika Ukogu To Represent Nigeria In Rowing, Olympics by lilmax(m): 9:08am On Jul 28, 2016
bignero:

your not finer than her....

i doubt females in your linage are either..so kilode?

I dont think sooo

what about the biracial guy from uk/naija who repped the nation?
go and rest before you have heart attack grin
Re: Chierika Ukogu To Represent Nigeria In Rowing, Olympics by Chanchit: 9:08am On Jul 28, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:

So you are also contesting for Mr nl, you come dey yarn off side Like this.
Re: Chierika Ukogu To Represent Nigeria In Rowing, Olympics by scarred9jan(m): 9:09am On Jul 28, 2016
Mologi:
I bet she s never been to Nigeria.....

so she s partially Nigerian...

this kind of people will not even follow the team home...
if the outing is not good...

She comes home from time to time. She even donated shoes to a charity when she was like 15.

2 Likes

Re: Chierika Ukogu To Represent Nigeria In Rowing, Olympics by frenzydaniel1(m): 9:13am On Jul 28, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
Hey mr did i just here you say DISGRACE.
-Sm1 decided to take up a challenge on ha own
-train herslf
-become d first person to take on dat kind of sport
-she has d right to claim USA as ha country but choosed NIGERIA

Hey man evn if she fails, she is a hero and a legend alredi.
Did Nigeria fund ha?
Mr, lets b happy dat sm1 jst added Nigeria's name to anoda world terrying sport.

2 Likes

Re: Chierika Ukogu To Represent Nigeria In Rowing, Olympics by linusbnn(m): 9:23am On Jul 28, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:

Nice one,I wish her success. Try to encourage pple
Re: Chierika Ukogu To Represent Nigeria In Rowing, Olympics by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:30am On Jul 28, 2016
Young03:
If u see me call me onye Igbo maka n'abum onye Igbo

iye e IGBO AMAKA
u must be a very fan of flavour. igbo amaka nwanne m
Re: Chierika Ukogu To Represent Nigeria In Rowing, Olympics by cochexky: 9:32am On Jul 28, 2016
i just came to check name oooooooooooooooo
Re: Chierika Ukogu To Represent Nigeria In Rowing, Olympics by cooljude(m): 9:41am On Jul 28, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:

No be only disgrace, how much did Nigeria invest in her training. No matter her performance she has done well for herself.
Re: Chierika Ukogu To Represent Nigeria In Rowing, Olympics by otswag(m): 9:49am On Jul 28, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
hope Nigeria won't disgrace her.
Re: Chierika Ukogu To Represent Nigeria In Rowing, Olympics by AuroraB(f): 9:58am On Jul 28, 2016
neweraomo:
grin
What with the little boy's picture sad
Re: Chierika Ukogu To Represent Nigeria In Rowing, Olympics by bigsam1992(m): 10:07am On Jul 28, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:

U gets comments like dis wen tribalism has eaten up ur brains

1 Like

Re: Chierika Ukogu To Represent Nigeria In Rowing, Olympics by harmbhrosz(m): 10:08am On Jul 28, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
hope she won't disgrace Nigeria for trying Na wa for una ooo

1 Like

Re: Chierika Ukogu To Represent Nigeria In Rowing, Olympics by Ohaneche(m): 10:17am On Jul 28, 2016
It is only on fake bad news that Name Checkers will expose their e-guts.
NCAN come chop shit
Re: Chierika Ukogu To Represent Nigeria In Rowing, Olympics by Onegai(f): 10:26am On Jul 28, 2016
You go, girl! Must watch and hit social media for her.

1 Like

Re: Chierika Ukogu To Represent Nigeria In Rowing, Olympics by haconjy(m): 10:28am On Jul 28, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:

Is your president not disgracing you...
cherish what u have..
Re: Chierika Ukogu To Represent Nigeria In Rowing, Olympics by haconjy(m): 10:31am On Jul 28, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:

Is your president not disgracing you...
cherish what u have...
u r only embarrassing Yoruba the more..ode, were...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Super Eagles Ready For Congo,says Keshi / Manchester City Eliminates Real Madrid From The Champions League / NPFL: Gabros Vs Enyimba (2 - 0) On 3rd May 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.