Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:52 AM

God Is My Hero - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is My Hero (1836 Views)

MY HERO! Messing With Jesus. / Nigeria: My Hero Pastor Is A False Prophet (part 1) / God Is Unquestionable (my Pastor) Prophet Akinade Of Lion Of Judah Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is My Hero by Tudor6(f): 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2009
noetic2:

no he wasnt. . .but was offered to God. . .wasnt he?. . . . .  .how are u and where have u been? missed your wahala a lot.

did God request for a human sacrifice?
I'm cool my guy. . . . Just been really sick for a while. . .gettin better though. . . cheesy hope youz cool too. . .
Re: God Is My Hero by noetic2: 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2009
mazaje:

He accepted human sacrifice no? Did the bible god not tell abraham to sacrifice his son unto him?. . .

and u remember isaac was killed. . . . . .

It discredits those like William Craig that say that their god is better than other gods that accept human sacrifice. . .the  OT god used to accept human sacrifice. . .
u are yet to prove that.

How is this this lying? This is what the passage says. . ."If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock.  Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it.  Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God.  That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt.  Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction.  Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you."

What part of this story is hard for you to understand?. . . .This is what yahweh says,  kill every body in the town. . do not allow any thing that lives to survive(humans and animals) pile them up and sacrifice them as a burnt sacrifice to yahweh. . the warrior god. . .

how does the above constitute a sacrifice? do u know the meaning of a sacrifice?
Re: God Is My Hero by mazaje(m): 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2009
noetic2:

and u remember isaac was killed. . . . . .

He requested for Isaac to be offered unto him. . .

u are yet to prove that.

He accepted the offering of Jephthah's daughter as a burnt offfering. . .

how does the above constitute a sacrifice? do u know the meaning of a sacrifice?

This is what yahweh said. . .you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God.". . . . .

It seems your delusion is making you see red when what is written down is white. . . . grin grin
Re: God Is My Hero by noetic2: 10:31pm On Sep 20, 2009
mazaje:

He requested for Isaac to be offered unto him. . .

He accepted the offering of Jephthah's daughter as a burnt offfering. . .

This is what yahweh said. . .you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God.". . . . .

It seems your delusion is making you see red when what is written down is white. . . . grin grin

1. was isaac killed?

2. did God ask for Jephter's sacrifice?

3. how does that verse constitute a sacrifice? . . . . , do u know what a sacrifice means?
Re: God Is My Hero by mazaje(m): 10:41pm On Sep 20, 2009
noetic2:

1. was isaac killed?

No he wasn't. . .

2. did God ask for Jephter's sacrifice?

But he accepted it. . something that people like William Craig deny they say their god does not participate in the acceptance of dead human's as an offering. . . .

3. how does that verse constitute a sacrifice? . . . . , do u know what a sacrifice means?

You know exactly what the passage says but you will rather play dumb just to make your god look "good". . .The bible god told his chosen men to kill off all the people in an entire town including all animals and offer them unto him as a burnt offering. . what part of that story do you not understand?. . . .The point I am trying to make all along is that the bible it self refutes the arguments of apologist like willaim craig who says that other god's that accept human offering are bad. . .when his own yahweh requested for human's to be given unto him as burnt offering and accepted it. . . .
Re: God Is My Hero by noetic2: 10:51pm On Sep 20, 2009
mazaje:

No he wasn't. . .

But he accepted it. . something that people like William Craig deny they say their god does not participate in the acceptance of dead human's as an offering. . . .

Cool. . . . .I believe that we are now on the same page.

You know exactly what the passage says but you will rather play dumb just to make your god look "good". . .The bible god told his chosen men to kill off all the people in an entire town including all animals and offer them unto him as a burnt offering. . what part of that story do you not understand?. . . .The point I am trying to make all along is that the bible it self refutes the arguments of apologist like willaim craig who says that other god's that accept human offering and bad. . .when his own yahweh requested for human offering and accepted it. . . .

The part of the story I dont understand is how this commandment constitutes a sacrifice?
They are to kill idolators and not to offer them as a sacrifice.
Re: God Is My Hero by mazaje(m): 10:55pm On Sep 20, 2009
noetic2:

Cool. . . . .I believe that we are now on the same page.

No we are on the same currency no be page. . . wink

The part of the story I dont understand is how this commandment constitutes a sacrifice?

This is what the text says. . . "If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God."

Can't you read? or are you just playing dumb for jesus?
Re: God Is My Hero by mazaje(m): 9:46am On Sep 21, 2009
noetic2:

This is a lie. . . what does sacrifice men?. . .From dictionary.com Sacrifice means "the offering of animal, plant, or human life or of some material possession to a deity, as in propitiation or homage.". . . .

Yahweh said that the people should be killed and be given as a burnt offering unto him. . .what part of the story o you not understand or are you just play dumb for jesus. . . you ridiculous and know nothing apologist grin grin. . . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

ISIS Fighter Converts To Christianity After A Clinical Death Experience / T.B Joshua : Photos Of T.B Joshua At Young Age / Black Hebrews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.