Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Does Black Colour Tools Bag One Uses In Doing His Hand Work Brings Bad Luck? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does Black Colour Tools Bag One Uses In Doing His Hand Work Brings Bad Luck? (440 Views)

CBN Brings Back Cash Handling Fees For Bank Customers / Oscar Ekponimo Develops An App 'Chowberry', Brings Wasted Food To The Hungry / Bawo Daniel Emami Weds In Warri, Uses Money Spraying Gun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Black Colour Tools Bag One Uses In Doing His Hand Work Brings Bad Luck? by Aniwhyte(m): 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
I work as an electrician apprentice for 3years and i did my freedom, the first 3months as my own boss was very good because i normally had works at hand i was always been called here and there for electrical works, my tools bag as at then was dark blue.
But ever since i bought my black tools bag which contain my pleir, screw drivers, cutter, knife, hammer e.t.c i have not been getting works as i used to before.
My girlfriend from Cotonou just saw my tools bag some minutes ago and she told me to change it that black tools bag brings bad luck that her mother and brother told her so.
She also gave me stories of her father and her brother and how black tools bag also gave them bad luck, with their handwork until they changed it.
Please nairalanders help me because for 7months now am always at home am not been called as it used to be before for electrical works.
Lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique
help a fellow nairalander please.
Re: Does Black Colour Tools Bag One Uses In Doing His Hand Work Brings Bad Luck? by Lamzee(m): 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
Try to Change it,
Re: Does Black Colour Tools Bag One Uses In Doing His Hand Work Brings Bad Luck? by Aniwhyte(m): 1:15am On Jul 28, 2016
Lamzee:
Try to Change it,
. . Thanks very much.

(1) (Reply)

Dollars Climb To N390 Against The Naira / Image Showing How Wealth begins!!! / Wide Format Printer On For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.